Information > News

New forum theme (beta stage)

(1/6) > >>

morphine:
Hi all,

We would like to present you the beta version of the new littlewhitey's forum theme, designed by the most gifted Ryz.

As mentioned above, the theme is currently in its beta stage, which means any and all kind of bug reports are welcome.

Please report them in this thread right away.

Ryz:

Current Version: 1.2.22 (As of 29/11/2021)

If you would like to use the theme head to Profile -> Modify Profile -> Look and Layout -> Current Theme -> Click Change -> scroll down to LW 1.2.21 (BETA) -> press [Use this theme].
Please keep in mind the following: some things are missing and/or not correctly styled yet, the theme will be being edited as you use it. If you want to stop using the beta theme click (LEAVE BETA) found on the top bar.

Many changes will be happening to the theme, think of it as a... community project as such, throw me your ideas, thoughts, hates, likes, dislikes, loves etc and I will do my best to make the theme something that we all enjoy using.

if you are using the theme, please be aware that you might be automatically reverted back to the Curve default during an update, if this happens you can just go back into your profile and enable the theme. Also, pressing (REFRESH) should load anything new (since caching is currently disabled on the theme) that has been changed, if that fails press CTRL + F5 to do a hard cache refresh.

Stylesheet now automatically assigns a random number so all changes will take immediate effect.

- Some boards do not display the theme at the moment, this is due to the way the board was created as the default curve theme has been selected to override any themes.

[V]Playa:
YESYES!! The long awaited forum theme, thanks Ryz and good job!

--- Quote from: Ryz on June 08, 2020, 08:20:00 PM ---If you would like to use the theme head to Profile -> Modify Profile -> Look and Layout -> Current Theme -> Click Change -> scroll down to LW 1.0 (BETA) -> press [Use this theme].

--- End quote ---

Ryz:

Just a small update, been working on the theme all morning, it is pretty much at that level now where it is fully usable, so I have started working on the custom styling to be used per board e.g VC-MP/SA-MP/MC board index. if you are using the beta theme you can switch between them using the top bar (Switch style:) if you want to have a look at what they look like, currently the VC-MP theme is live. 

This update changed alot of the css styling I originally had so you will need to press ctrl + f5 first to refresh the cache.

- membergroup images should now be showing (thanks AdTec :>)

Ryz:

Dark mode now available on the beta theme.

GRID MENU has now replaced the top bar, from here you can control the styles of theme and other tools for the beta build.
YOU WILL NEED TO DO A CACHE REFRESH BY PRESSING CTRL + F5 FOR THIS TO SHOW CORRECTLY!

SA-MP and MC style now available on the beta theme.

YOU WILL NEED TO DO A CACHE REFRESH BY PRESSING CTRL + F5 FOR THIS TO SHOW CORRECTLY!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version