Author Topic: Unban appeal-Shafin  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Shafin

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: Shafin
Unban appeal-Shafin
« on: July 26, 2020, 08:28:51 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: Shafin
Time and Date that you were banned:22/05/2020 at 9:15
Suspected Reason (if any):Using a tool to do hp hacking turbo glitch and other things .
IP Address:Well server is showing different ips 123.108.244.194 and 119.30.32.191
PAC ID:Site 53829
Admin that banned you (if known):avenger
Extra notes:
Admin staff and server owner. First of all I am really sorry for using hacks in the server.

The reason I hacked is because the time I was playing I saw a hacker in the server and no admins were in that server. And I started to think how about if I teach that guy a lesson. So I searched the internet for hacks and used hacks to kill that idiot hacker. After punishing that hacker suddenly my mind change and I was thinking how about I kill all players. And then you saw a video where I killed players. My intention was to teach that hacker a lesson but due to my mind change I deserve to be punished. And I think I have been punished enough so that's why I am writing ban appeal.

Look I know I did something wrong alot way wrong so I want to fix my problem.. Please admin staff and server owner forgive me forgive me what I did in the server. I want you guys to give me a second chance. Please forgive meeee!!
About the ban evade thing that kitkat posted it's wrong. I am not a ban evader. I never got banned from this server. Plus Paly is not a name I wrote msg wrong it will play not paly. And Me got banned it will be really I am banned?? Wrote msges wrong way and kitkat thought smthing else.

This is my first time I have been banned. Please unban me I will never do hacks again in my lifetime.

I want to be a clean nice player not to live a life like a  hacker. I hope you will understand my pain :(.
Please!

Why requesting after a long time"??
It's because I forgot my password of this forum+ your forgot password wasnt working tried alot and today it worked/

Please forgive me!!!

[01:05:27]  Enforcing prior ban on:[ Wsx.exe** ] Reason:[ Shafin -- Hacks ] Admin:[ avenger ]
[01:05:27]  Ban Appeals: http://littlewhiteys.co.uk
[01:05:27]  Your IP: 123.108.244.194 - Admin: avenger - Reason: Shafin -- Hacks
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 05:15:13 PM by Shafin »

Offline Avenger

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2014)
    • Awards
Re: Unban appeal-Shafin
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 09:19:28 PM »
Denied.