Author Topic: RE: We need to talk  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Wewora

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
RE: We need to talk
« on: July 25, 2020, 04:19:33 AM »
I realise that the last topic was very contentious, and that is the reason why it was locked. I am making this one in good faith, and not looking to incite any anger from you good people any more.

Over the past few days, I've had a lot to think about. I've thought about the state of community, the wrongness of my initial impressions, and about the reception I received from the people replying to the topic, especially the managers of this fine server, who in a way made really excellent and nuanced points. I've come to the conclusion that I wrong, and that this is in fact a warm and loving place, and if my misjudgement caused the community any hurt, then I truly apologise.

This is a good time for me to leave forever, egg on my face and all that, but before I leave, I'd just like to say some parting words:

If krystianoo has million numbers of fan i am one of them. If krystianoo has ten fans I am one of them. If krystianoo have only one fan and that is me. If krystianoo has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth. If world against krystianoo, I am against the world.

God bless,
Wewora

Offline Masteroz

• VC-MP Donator
  • When you survive alone, you can survive anything
    • Awards
Re: RE: We need to talk
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 07:50:00 AM »
Would you like to expose who are you?

Offline EnzoMortelli

Re: RE: We need to talk
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 09:44:37 AM »
No worries, we're actually quite thankful for you to have created that precedence.

It is not obvious that the community name is derived from the initial host's username, given that littlewhitey neither hosts, nor steers, nor even partakes in the community anymore.

The beginning of SA-MP dates back about 14 years now, thus we now get new players that weren't even born when the server was created.
In case any amongst them wonder where the name might originate from, we now have a topic to point them to, that explains in detail who our godfather in spirit is.

I'll merge this with the original in a few, after morphine has had a look at it since he was interested in a reply from you.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 09:46:33 AM by EnzoMortelli »