Author Topic: Unfair Ban jadhijo  (Read 1766 times)

Offline EdwaRd

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: no
Unfair Ban jadhijo
« on: November 16, 2020, 02:34:44 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: Edward^
Time and Date that you were banned: 6:00 pm pak time 16/nov/2020
Suspected Reason (if any): Ban evade
IP Address:
PAC ID: 32628
Admin that banned you (if known): P4T
Extra notes: Basically i was inactive for a months and right after i get rid out of my real life matter i again start delivering my part in Lw for a week (6hour out of 24 hours) per day and as u can people can see in these logs https://ibb.co/Lx9YBx6
I was playing in LW server a few hours ago and then went out for some study purpose when i just rejoin the server i found myself ban in Lw for ban evading same as u did with logan so p4t you have done this mistake 2nd time and it could not be mistake u might have ban me because of some personal flame with me in servers and almost every official players were playing when i found myself ban so it could impact my reputation to be honnest, and according to my opinion u are not suppose to destory our time once we we didnt went against any of server rules, cause i have wasted my approximately 2hour to find the actual reason behind my ban.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 07:48:34 PM by EdwaRd »

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Unfair Ban jadhijo
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 06:25:34 PM »
Incorrect. I don't ban players because of "personal flames," and I didn't ban you (or Logan for that matter). Try joining again in a little while

-Add me on PSN-

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Unfair Ban jadhijo
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 08:38:21 PM »
Seems like everything is okay now, so I will lock this.

-Add me on PSN-