Author Topic: Racism P4tting  (Read 1777 times)

Offline EsteLapis

Racism P4tting
« on: December 23, 2020, 09:32:39 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: EsteLapis
Time and Date that you were banned: 22.00     22.12.2020
Suspected Reason (if any): Racism/Nationalism
IP Address:  192.168.1.100
Admin that banned you (if known): P4t
Extra notes:
 I am not a racist this is a misunderstanding and Thanks to my friend alpay for sending me the necessary proof.
With this I can prove my innocence and get that fool banned from the server.

our friend GOLDEN joined the server from Azerbaijan and the filth nicknamed fivfiv insulted Islam and Muslims and said that the city of Karabakh belongs to Russia, Armenia.

What he said made me and my other 4 friends very angry. Others insulted him in Turkish, so I preferred to insult him in English.
God I lost myself there.I was seeing nothing because of my anger.
1 hour after the incident I was still insulting that stupid fuck.

Finally admin and my friend P4t came to server and warned me.
I had another burst of anger and argued with it and he banned me from the server .
Now I'm calm and i reported that fivfiv shit.

I love Azherbaijan and Islam If loving these 2 things makes me nationalist then yes I'm a nationalist.
But we know that nationalism is not a reason to be banned as long as it does not disturb other players on the server.
Racism and Nationalism are not the same.

my witnesses: GOLDEN,NACHOS, alpays and celil.

I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience and demand that the ban be lifted.

https://textuploader.com/18saa
https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,34942.0.html
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 09:35:16 PM by EsteLapis »
Image from Gyazo" width="435

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Racism P4tting
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 10:17:59 PM »
Call it what you like, but making comments like "Armenia is terror country" and "All know Armenia and Israel terror country" will simply not be tolerated on the server.

If somebody made comments of this nature to you, I would expect you to report them.  There is nothing wrong with loving your country, or saying "I love Azherbaijan and Islam," but don't generalize the people of a country that you don't like and then express that opinion in the server.

The reason I gave you a full ban instead of 48 hours is because of similar incidents in the past.  However I'm doing my best to get in the spirit of christmas and I feel like most players (including you) deserve a 2nd or 3rd chance because we've all had a miserable year and emotions are running high right now.  So that being said, if somebody can unban Estelapis that would be great and Estelapis, please be more careful in the future.  Nobody is saying you can't have an opinion but sometimes you have to keep it inside.

-Add me on PSN-

Offline EsteLapis

Re: Racism P4tting
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 11:53:23 AM »
Call it what you like, but making comments like "Armenia is terror country" and "All know Armenia and Israel terror country" will simply not be tolerated on the server.

If somebody made comments of this nature to you, I would expect you to report them.  There is nothing wrong with loving your country, or saying "I love Azherbaijan and Islam," but don't generalize the people of a country that you don't like and then express that opinion in the server.

The reason I gave you a full ban instead of 48 hours is because of similar incidents in the past.  However I'm doing my best to get in the spirit of christmas and I feel like most players (including you) deserve a 2nd or 3rd chance because we've all had a miserable year and emotions are running high right now.  So that being said, if somebody can unban Estelapis that would be great and Estelapis, please be more careful in the future.  Nobody is saying you can't have an opinion but sometimes you have to keep it inside.

OH MY GOD with a solid report I was able to persuade the administrators to lift my ban! ?t's hard to talk and persuade with them them.
As I mentioned above, this asshole really pissed me off.
I'll be more careful in the future.

Merry Christmas to EVERYONE.
Image from Gyazo" width="435