Author Topic: primeTime Unban Appeal  (Read 1463 times)

Offline SecPan

• Tiny Fish
  • Connoisseur of all jokes lame
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: dukaBuka
primeTime Unban Appeal
« on: May 16, 2021, 03:19:11 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: primeTime
Time and Date that you were banned: 16/05/2021
Suspected Reason (if any): Ban Evading
IP Address: Not displaying it
PAC ID: i play unregistered
Admin that banned you (if known): Rajput
Extra notes: I was playing with the nick primeTime and I get suddenly banned for Ban Evading. Let me give you some context 3 hrs prior to the ban. I was playing with a nick fair245 and someone was constantly drowning me for wall glitching inside Medics. Then I had a private chat with Rajput, he had warned me for wall glitching inside medics. Apparently someone had reported me for doing so which I did not even know that something like that even could be possible(shooting through the racks). I requested him if I could see the video to know in what way I was wall glitching. From my side I was not shooting through the racks but above the racks aiming the heads of the oncoming opponents. This particular bug also is noticed when a player is standing behind a car (where his entire body except the head is covered) and shooting m4, stu,sho from above the car. This can be strategic as he could be insulated  from the oncoming bullets and have a tactical advantage over his opponent who has to circumvent around the car in order to have a clear shot at the player taking cover. Interestingly this was particularly pointed out 1 and half year back when someone accused someplayer for shooting m4 above the car and persuaded the admins for considering it wall glitch. But the admins rejected this notion back then.
Coming to the present scenario the matter was then settled (between Rajput and me) He warned me  and I also apologized for something which might have been done by me unconsciously. I then played for about 20 odd mins and quit. There was no ban at this time whatsoever.

Later in the evening when I decided to play with the nick primeTime and 15min into the game I was banned for the reason of ban evading. I think I am being assumed some other player who is ban evading. This might  clearly be a case of misunderstanding. If any clarification needed pm me.

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
Re: primeTime Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 09:35:51 AM »
Hello there!

It was some typo from my side, you are free to play now.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.
If you have any problem connecting the server, please pm me.