Author Topic: [SA] Joker Discussion  (Read 525275 times)

Offline TuNeFisH

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
[SA] Joker Discussion
« on: August 29, 2008, 07:29:21 AM »

History
The Jok3r Clan has been a part of the SA-MP community for almost 8 years now, still evolving every day and surviving the great infamous gang- and clan wars on a diverse group of servers. Our main objective has always been to work together as a group, a group which relies on skill, trust and loyalty but most important, having a good time. The clan was virtually born in September 2007, which makes it one of the eldest clans around! Thus DaViD and EGG, two sexy Mexicans looking for some competition and fun, founded Jok3r. They were responsible for the firm foundation the clan has today. Believe it or not, we are still growing nowadays, with a reputation some say is feared or hated - but well respected among its enemies!

The constantly altering rules of both the clan and server have affected our recruitment in a revolutionary way as we now focus on searching respectable, easy going and adaptable members. The priority now seems to have shifted to creating a fun in-game ambience, and generally having a good time. This was not the fact for the previous generations which seemed to focus more on protecting Jok3r's reputation through diverse fights. Jok3r nowadays has a strong use of hierarchy throughout the clan but only for managing suggestions and its member base.

1st Generation
The first generation, thereby functioning as the assured foundation of the clan, consists of the ‘Original Jokers’ that are loyal, clan-wise, skilled and strong players. It is not likely you will still meet those players in-game, most of them are inactive or moved on to other games. They still can be found on the roster posted on our forums. Only a few of these OG’s are still playing. Their names will forever be remembered. Respect has to be earned, and those players earned it for sure!

2nd Generation
It’s more likely that you will meet these players in-game, they are a new sort of clan-members, but comparable to the oldies. Still winning fights, competing with other clans and defending the old reputation. Within this timespan, Jok3r has been reshaped and reformed due to new recruiting rules, adaptable leadership and a new stream of members joining the clan. Get ready to see some action once again, Jok3r lives on and we're stronger than ever! The reformation brought changes as The Jok3r Clan is now mainly focused on having a good in-game experience, combined with, obviously, a more competitive side. This generation of players is recruited on their use of Running Weapons, which means every request for a clan war with running weapons will be processed. Some of us practice the art of Walking Weapons also, challenge us in the game!

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it. We respect that of others, without fearing it."

3rd Generation
Since the shadow of oblivion fell on the streets of littlewhitey’s Server, the clan also seemed to dissolve from the virtual world. The downfall of most SA-MP servers has come. However, not all of these members seemed to accept it. Inactivity within Jok3r resulted in making difficult future bond choices, and thus we kept our weapons loaded. While being silent on the forums, some of these members occasionally checked the lists of servers, looking for a new home to expand to thus finding new enemies. One of the most effective and boosting decisions was the division to Las Crazy Server. So it was that the sparks of a few Jok3r souls survived through ever-changing circumstances, responsible for the carnage of a lot of our former competitors. Fortunately, truly driven members emerged to further spread the sparks– resulting in recruiting new players, bringing innovative ideas and finding new enemies. This generation seems to be less aggressive towards their co-players and adapt easily to changes in the SA-MP community. Nonetheless, be warned as competition is in our blood. You will have a great chance of getting to know these players in-game!
"We are the third generation. When it comes to fighting, we are as sincere as those of us."

The Roster
Members List

Founders:
[JOKER]DaViD
[JOKER]EGG

Head Management:
[JOKER]Bikerr 
[JOKER]S3rs 
[JOKER]D44n 
[JOKER]Freak 

Recruiters:
[JOKER]Rish 
[JOKER]Roman 

Server Management:
[JOKER]Ya$N [Server Scripter]

Trainers:
[JOKER]Hyp3r

Members:
[JOKER]BuRNZ0R
[JOKER]Falk3n
[JOKER]Nostradam
[JOKER]Devil
[JOKER]Naoufal
[JOKER]McNasty
[JOKER]Wrecker
[JOKER]LuKa
[JOKER]Miczi
[JOKER]MurK
[JOKER]Zaibatsu
[JOKER]S1mon
[JOKER]Amit
[JOKER]Yugi
[JOKER]Guilt
[JOKER]SiLentZ
[JOKER]4T0M

Trial Members:

If you become active again, please send a message to the management team!

Want to join us?
Post an application here.
Recruiment status: Closed.

www.jokerclan.co.nr

Joker Movie Announcement

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 11:39:20 AM by playaâ„¢ »
seen on Michelle's Server Echo @ irc.gtanet.com:6667 #michelle.echo

<%MilkAndCookies> (0) [UK]Zegro: I like rockbands that piss on me at the end of the show
<%CookiesAndMilk> (1) [SAE]Jakez: Oh well
<%CookiesAndMilk> (2) [SWK]SharkPT: cus ur a fag
<%MilkAndCookies> (0) [UK]Zegro: usually I'm sweaty
<%CookiesAndMilk> (0) [UK]Zegro: cleans it offt
<%MilkAndCookies> (0) [UK]Zegro: etc

Offline â–ºBuRNZâ„¢

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Fish 'n' Chics
    • Awards
Re: [SA] JOK3R CLAN DISCUSSION
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 06:27:18 PM »
Bump bump  :D

Offline Slice

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 07:17:02 PM »
Hi JOKER, welcome to littlewhitey's!

Offline _zaha

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 07:20:28 PM »
Yoo and Welcome in LW :-*

Offline SoNiX

• SA-MP Donator
  • Love You! <3
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 07:39:55 PM »
ay welcome  ;)

Offline mayhem

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 07:47:18 PM »
Welcome!  :D

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »
Ah, another new clan, gl and I hope it lasts. Rofl.

Offline [JOKER]DGhost

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 09:04:11 PM »
Yea someone told me that all their members are a bunch of noobs
and that the clan sucks
=

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 10:36:35 PM »
gl [JOK3R] it looks a cool clan to me

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Offline â–ºBuRNZâ„¢

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Fish 'n' Chics
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 01:25:40 AM »
Sprite joined the clan gratz nub  ;D lol

Offline Champion

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 01:43:26 AM »
Sprite joined the clan gratz nub  ;D lol

Have fun .  :D

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 07:32:19 AM »
oh hello were u been  :-* gl lol

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 12:37:58 PM »
As opposed to [187] where all you have to do is ask an admin to change your name to get in.
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline [NAB]DarkZomb

• Adult Fish
  • KingOfQueens
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 03:32:23 PM »
Yea someone told me that all their members are a bunch of noobs
and that the clan sucks
Specially you ;)

GL jok3rs lol
Puke you...

Seeking some funny msgs for my sig :D

Tu no te imaginas mujer, las cosas que yo quisiera hacer (uhhhhh), besar tu piel estar contigo donde sea, hacerte mi mujer como quiera...

Offline Shizalk

• SA-MP Retirees
  • be water my friend
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [SWK]Shizalk
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »
Welcome and Good luck!!!  ;)