Author Topic: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION (8-4-2020)  (Read 693545 times)

Offline MeltdowN

Re: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION (19-6-2018)
« Reply #3570 on: June 30, 2018, 12:15:42 AM »
Hi Sand, welcome to LWs since you're perm banned on LVP.
What a retard
You just want everyone here to know hes perma banned there right?

The problem is this guy thinks he is smart when he is actually childish as fk!

You can make his day if you lose to him in a duel and then he manages to upload it on youtube.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 12:19:24 AM by MeltdowN »

Offline Casper.

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Dark Fighters
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [DF]Casper
  • PAC ID: 42662

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #3572 on: June 30, 2018, 10:04:03 AM »
Please keep it on topic.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 11:38:39 AM by PawnFox »

Offline Jayce

• SA-MP Admin
  • SA-MP Developer
    • Awards
« Reply #3573 on: July 02, 2018, 06:06:26 PM »
Cleaned the topic from the usual nonsense, please keep your issues in private or I'll start issuing warnings.
come back blewert : (

Offline Sleep

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3574 on: July 03, 2018, 01:59:26 PM »
Hi Sand, welcome to LWs since you're perm banned on LVP.
What a retard
You just want everyone here to know hes perma banned there right?

The problem is this guy thinks he is smart when he is actually childish as fk!

You can make his day if you lose to him in a duel and then he manages to upload it on youtube.

I can still be smart while being childish. Ez

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #3575 on: July 04, 2018, 01:40:27 PM »
I can still be smart while being childish. Ez

No when a grown-up acts childish then he is a fuckin idiot ^^

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
Re: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION (4-7-2018)
« Reply #3576 on: July 04, 2018, 05:02:00 PM »
Congratulations to Our New Villuminati, [V]Adderall.XR!

The time has finally come for one more Villuminati!
We're extremely careful when assigning a [V] member for such a responsibility. Assigning a member for this responsibility
requires a lot of work and extreme attention to details on stage and behind the scenes.

Being a Villuminati is obviously not a ride in the mazarot!
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #3577 on: July 04, 2018, 05:26:12 PM »
welcome!

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #3578 on: July 06, 2018, 09:27:30 PM »
Congrats!

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
  • Co-Founder of Assassin CREW
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [AC]BoSS
« Reply #3579 on: July 07, 2018, 12:06:15 AM »
Congratulations to Our New Villuminati, [V]Adderall.XR!

The time has finally come for one more Villuminati!
We're extremely careful when assigning a [V] member for such a responsibility. Assigning a member for this responsibility
requires a lot of work and extreme attention to details on stage and behind the scenes.

Being a Villuminati is obviously not a ride in the mazarot!
I dont get it, you guys make recruiting a new member like it's something so rare and big while 90% of the clan are ianctive
and none of yous plays on lw/lvp. Im not dissing or anything, im just confused here so help me out.
"It's not always about skills or abilities, it's about experience, having the right knowledge and muting your enemies"

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #3580 on: July 07, 2018, 09:20:49 AM »
I dont get it, you guys make recruiting a new member like it's something so rare and big while 90% of the clan are ianctive
and none of yous plays on lw/lvp. Im not dissing or anything, im just confused here so help me out.

Like the announcement clearly states, it's related to assigning a V member to a
specifc responsibility. The announcement is descriptive with just a little hint
of mystery.

The number of listed Villuminati during our continuous activity since 2008 is 9. 9 out of 95 currently listed members/Blackstars (95 members who made it
till now/till the end of their gaming times out of those who were selected to join us out of the highest number of applications for a LW/LVP clan -around 540 including repeated apps- since 2008)
were selected to handle this responsibility.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 10:12:32 AM by [V]jOjO »
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #3581 on: July 07, 2018, 02:47:58 PM »
Still doesnt answer my question. Cant you just say that V got a new member instead of trying to make it fancy by saying that it required a lot of work and extreme attention. I dont have a problem with it, it just doesnt make no sense since V is too inactive to show such dedication when it comes to member recruiting.
"It's not always about skills or abilities, it's about experience, having the right knowledge and muting your enemies"

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #3582 on: July 07, 2018, 03:26:14 PM »
Still doesnt answer my question. Cant you just say that V got a new member instead of trying to make it fancy by saying that it required a lot of work and extreme attention. I dont have a problem with it, it just doesnt make no sense since V is too inactive to show such dedication when it comes to member recruiting.

We don't need to prove our dedication when it comes to recruitment when we have the highest number of applicants, but this is not the issue.

The issue is that you still don't get it even when I'm clarifying what's already clear. Maybe I should quote it.

We're extremely careful when assigning a [V] member for such a responsibility.

Assigning a member for this responsibility

it's related to assigning a V member to a
specifc responsibility.

to handle this responsibility.

Still doesnt answer my question. Cant you just say that V got a new member …

when it comes to member recruiting.

you guys make recruiting a new member

Wrong! Irrelevant! Not related!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:41:17 PM by [V]jOjO »

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #3583 on: July 07, 2018, 03:58:46 PM »
You dont know what you're talking about. You're supposedly recruiting members and giving them a specifc responsibility for them to handle it, but what responsibility can they even handle when V is inactive? I can recruit 30 members too or even more in uif and give them the [AC] tag and come here and brag about it, but i dont since it's pointless and i know that most of them will go inactive. Im not saying you went to uif and just grabbed random players to join V but that didnt change V's fate to lowkey die. And now you're recruiting members that dont even play in ltw but still come here and make a big thing out of it, that's just plain corny and kinda edgy.

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #3584 on: July 07, 2018, 04:29:32 PM »
You dont know what you're talking about.

Which part of what I am saying is wrong? You were talking about the specific point of how we announce new [V] memberships (which was not relevant), and now you switched the topic.
Let's see what new/previously non mentioned points you have now.

You're supposedly recruiting members and giving them a specifc responsibility for them to handle it, but what responsibility can they even handle when V is inactive?

Adderall.XR is set as a Villuminati because the issues we have to handle is light years beyond you might ever get to handle at your clan.
I won't be able to discuss what we're working on here. Your clan is one of the very few active sa-mp LW/LVP clans (if not the only) which is still not aware about the relatively diverse issues we have to handle. No one informed you so far.

can recruit 30 members too or even more in uif and give them the [AC] tag and come here and brag about it

You can make the active effort of recruiting 30 members on the server you mentioned, but most likely you will not have 540 applicants applying to your clan on your forum. When/if this
happens we'll be miles beyond, which is why the reflection you made is not valid.

I was simply clarifying the background behind the post to you, because you're the only one who got confused and asked about it. It's not my issue if you ask a question then you dislike the raw facts as a reply.

but i dont since it's pointless and i know that most of them will go inactive. Im not saying you went to uif and just grabbed random players to join V but that didnt change V's fate to lowkey die. And now you're recruiting members that dont even play in ltw but still come here and make a big thing out of it, that's just plain corny and kinda edgy.

It's not smart to make such wild assumptions without making sure you're following up. It's your choice though.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 04:38:01 PM by [V]jOjO »