Author Topic: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION (8-4-2020)  (Read 694675 times)

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
  • Co-Founder of Assassin CREW
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [AC]BoSS
Re: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION (4-7-2018)
« Reply #3585 on: July 07, 2018, 04:39:58 PM »
Im not the one that is switching topics here and taking almost half an hour to reply back because of insecuritiy so let's get that
out of the way. Yes my clan is one of the few ones that doesnt know what you have to deal with in V but the reason is that we simply dont care, i personally criticise things that i find wrongly shown to the community i play which is ltw and this is excatly what i did, the fact that you take it
so seriously and formulate your reply in such well prepared way with my quotes makes me think you're not ready to take such critics. I would invite you to not reply back to me since if you have anything else to say, we can hop on discord voice chat and stop spamming your clan's thread.
"It's not always about skills or abilities, it's about experience, having the right knowledge and muting your enemies"

Offline Casper.

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Dark Fighters
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [DF]Casper
  • PAC ID: 42662
« Reply #3586 on: July 07, 2018, 04:49:42 PM »
congratz

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #3587 on: July 07, 2018, 04:59:46 PM »
Im not the one that is switching topics here and taking almost half an hour to reply back because of insecuritiy

Where did I switch the topic?
Didn't you switch the topic from how we announce new [V] memberships (which was not relevant) to several other points?
Didn't I reply to all your points?

I do take my time to make sure that what I am saying is accurate. The way you see it is not my issue.

so let's get that out of the way. Yes my clan is one of the few ones that doesnt know what you have to deal with in V but the reason is that we simply dont care

So it must have been wrong to say:

it just doesnt make no sense since V is too inactive to show such dedication when it comes to member recruiting.

The difference here is that I'm showing the justification behind my claims, unlike what you did in the first quoted sentence in my (this) post.

i personally criticise things that i find wrongly shown to the community i play which is ltw and this is excatly what i did

So how come you do not care? Do you "not care" then criticize "what you find wrong"?

the fact that you take it
so seriously and formulate your reply in such well prepared way with my quotes makes me think you're not ready to take such critics

Am I supposed to prepare trashy replies to show that I am prepared for your criticism?!

I would invite you to not reply back to me since if you have anything else to say, we can hop on discord voice chat and stop spamming your clan's thread.

If you have any other points, feel free to bring them up here.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:24:56 PM by [V]jOjO »
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #3588 on: July 07, 2018, 05:05:13 PM »
I can tell how nervous you are and how you have no idea what you're talking about just by the way you said 'several other points' which
means you cant even point them out. I just wanna know why everyone gets so shook when voice chat gets mentioned, you're just being ignorant here trying to make your clan's thread look bad as it's getting filled with our argument.
"It's not always about skills or abilities, it's about experience, having the right knowledge and muting your enemies"

Offline Jayce

• SA-MP Admin
  • SA-MP Developer
    • Awards
« Reply #3589 on: July 07, 2018, 05:37:27 PM »
--intense bullshit--

This is a clan discussion topic and is not meant to argue whether the announcement posts are in a good format or not. Please stop trying to start arguments for absolutely no reason.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 05:40:06 PM by Jayce »
come back blewert : (

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #3590 on: July 07, 2018, 05:42:09 PM »
I can tell how nervous you are and how you have no idea what you're talking about

I can tell how you have a little smile on your face now with a little uncertainty.
See? It's easy to throw random claims to avoid our main discussion.

just by the way you said 'several other points' which means you cant even point them out.

Here are the points:

First you talked about the way we announce our new [V] memberships (which was not even relevant). This was your point, then you swayed to other points (which I replied on) which are:

- You brought up the way we set new responsibilities, which is a switch from the first point. I replied on it and clarified that we have many issues to work on.
- You brought up recruitment part and reflected it on your clan, which is a switch from the first point. I replied on it and clarified that we're miles beyond your clan in terms of recruitment.
- You claimed V is "having a low key die which is kinda edgy and corny", which is a switch from the first point. I replied on it and showed you that we're miles beyond what your clan (which you reflected on) has.
- You claimed that you don't switch topics! I am replying on it on right now by showing you how many times you did switch points.
- Suddenly you switched the topic to me and claimed I have very well prepared replies. You think about this as a reason that shows how nonprepared I am! which is not related to the first point.
- Now you're claiming I'm nervous, which is a switch from the main point. Let's assume that such "content" makes me nervous (which is a hilarious idea and a hilarious way to get out of discussions), do you really think you're a unique surprise within 240 pages?! It's far beyond classical.

I just wanna know why everyone gets so shook when voice chat gets mentioned
You can double check with LW regulars. I could safely tell you that I've been one of the most active LW players on LW's Discord until this point (this changed for irrelevant reasons, now I'm
still active in other voice chats). I do not have any issues with voice chat.

The reasons behind avoiding it with you is:

1- It's not practical to talk to everyone who has issues with how we manage our clan. In many cases setting examples saved us lots of time. Your "case" one of the countless cases.
2- Typing makes space for proper arguments/justifications. I could always go back to what we said, for example you'll see how I showed you that you did switch topics.

or I could easily do the same and say I don't get why do you get "so shook" about talking here, but I do not have any reasons to claim so.

you're just being ignorant here trying to make your clan's thread look bad as it's getting filled with our argument.

Trust me, you could keep doing this for a year. It won't change anything. As long as you're directing this sort of posts to the clan/to me I'll keep replying. Now you know
the rules of our discussion here. Whether this discussion stops or continues is your choice.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 08:55:41 PM by [V]jOjO »
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #3591 on: July 07, 2018, 05:50:04 PM »
You're out here writting books like im actually going to read it all but im not. You missed the whole point of what i said which was
so clear, if you're recruiting a new member, stop trying to make it look fancy since it's not and dont even post it here if he's not this server's
player, and that's not a rule but a friendly advice. AC has been around for 4 years with mostly 2 members which was known more as a duo instead of a 'clan' and if you go ltw right now, we own every territory meanwhile your clan has more than 30 members and barely one of them is active, that is just a fact. Now im not trying to spark a personal beef up, but sometimes you have to take the advices and put them in your pocket and not always reply back to me since it wont affect my opinion on how cringy you're looking your clan look like.

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #3592 on: July 07, 2018, 06:03:25 PM »
You're out here writting books like im actually going to read it all but im not.

You don't have to read it. Like I stated before, in some cases setting examples could be practical.

You missed the whole point of what i said which was
so clear, if you're recruiting a new member

I swear it is not related to recruiting a new member. How many times do I have to type/quote it?!
Until this point you are still not getting the fact that it's not related to recruiting a new member. It is just not!

stop trying to make it look fancy since it's not and dont even post it here if he's not this server's player

I'm not trying to make anything look fancy. Again, I prefer to focus on the topic.

AC has been around for 4 years with mostly 2 members which was known more as a duo instead of a 'clan' and if you go ltw right now, we own every territory meanwhile your clan has more than 30 members and barely one of them is active

Good luck with owning every territory. Unlike what you're doing here, your clan is not our concern.
I only brought it up after you brought it up in our topic. I only did it to clarify the invalidity of the reflection you made. I stated the reason behind its invalidity.

that is just a fact. Now im not trying to spark a personal beef up, but sometimes you have to take the advices and put them in your pocket and not always reply back to me since it wont affect my opinion on how cringy you're looking your clan look like.

Again, it's your choice whether to stop or to continue this discussion. I have no problems with both choices.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 06:30:52 PM by [V]jOjO »

Offline iDamn

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • I'll be damned!
    • Find me on Steam!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: iDamn
« Reply #3593 on: July 07, 2018, 06:44:11 PM »
The Brainless > any other clen.

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #3594 on: July 07, 2018, 09:38:09 PM »
I'll keep this discussion going until you realise that i have no bad intentions with the criticising and until you stop
replying so we can cut the spam off.

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #3595 on: July 07, 2018, 09:47:03 PM »
I'll keep this discussion going until you realise that i have no bad intentions with the criticising and until you stop
replying so we can cut the spam off.

Where exactly did I bring up "your bad intentions"?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:52:40 PM by [V]jOjO »

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #3596 on: July 07, 2018, 10:00:24 PM »
The way you reply so aggravated makes me think so.

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #3597 on: July 07, 2018, 11:03:10 PM »
The way you reply so aggravated makes me think so.

Feel free to let me know if any of my points are wrong, justifications would be appreciated.

I was only clarifying the fact that I didn't even talk about "your bad intentions". After I clarified this point, your perception towards what I think about your intentions is not my concern.

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #3598 on: July 07, 2018, 11:04:22 PM »
If you're not so concerned then why you keep replying here? Seems like you're falling for your own statements buddy.

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #3599 on: July 07, 2018, 11:09:27 PM »
If you're not so concerned then why you keep replying here? Seems like you're falling for your own statements buddy.

After I clarified this point, your perception towards what I think about your intentions is not my concern.

My statement is very clear. It clearly shows the part I am not concerned about.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:15:49 PM by [V]jOjO »