Author Topic: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION (8-4-2020)  (Read 688201 times)

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
Re: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION - (27-4-2017)
« Reply #945 on: January 14, 2010, 11:58:55 PM »
You don't see the fun part about it. :D

We don't care what you guys think about us, it's all about fun for us. :D
yeah but u know whats the funny thing we respect u guys and also u guys are the staff members so we didnt expect it
ye i guess scott you made a great point
let there be fun for the admins and not for the players in lw
great point.

We're not stopping you of trying to infiltrate us. This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with some of us being staff members.
thats the thing we infeltrate you
you know who we are in Lw
so it does have to dow ith you being staff members

Offline Champion

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #946 on: January 15, 2010, 12:10:17 AM »
Just because they're staff members doesnt mean its any of their fault. You do know that people can trace you ip through a forum. It's not hard if you put your mind to it.

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #947 on: January 15, 2010, 12:28:24 AM »
Just because they're staff members doesnt mean its any of their fault. You do know that people can trace you ip through a forum. It's not hard if you put your mind to it.
but we dont have anyone (other then ACE) who couldve known that

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #948 on: January 15, 2010, 12:30:45 AM »
Well no offence guys, it was kinda obvious from the beginning..
indeed :D still <3 [V] was much fun making people like tony rage when i raped him in duels. also i never even told any one what was inside then priv section imo i even gave up my slot in the [V] vs [M] clan war so yea i could have been a complete ass and continued to win the duels and fought in the war and well i think u know were im going with this.

remember it was nothing against u jOjO it was for the lolz. god people learn to laugh thats what the internet is for :)))))))))))

<~Scott> if kmann had a vagina, he'd be complete

Offline [V]jOjO.

• Big Fish
  • [V] ..... and only [V] !
    • V Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #949 on: January 15, 2010, 12:44:48 AM »

KmanN used proxies, we caught him though, and I guess we wouldn't have caught him if we didn't put our mind in it.
Don't start with the infiltrate us or whatever. It's not interesting at all for us to do this, and even if it is, it doesn't suit our tag to multiple clan for spying.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 12:58:41 AM by [V]jOjO »

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #950 on: January 15, 2010, 01:48:51 AM »

KmanN used proxies, we caught him though, and I guess we wouldn't have caught him if we didn't put our mind in it.
Don't start with the infiltrate us or whatever. It's not interesting at all for us to do this, and even if it is, it doesn't suit our tag to multiple clan for spying.
it wasnt multiple claning. [M] is a squad :) . and umm no i didnt use a proxy sir i just changed my ip  ::)

Offline BiG_Sm0k3

« Reply #951 on: January 15, 2010, 02:42:54 AM »
[v]Glork was ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;).
www.fasteasyproxy.com FTFW

Offline Friskyyyy

• Fisher
  • Retired star
    • Awards
« Reply #952 on: January 15, 2010, 06:38:22 AM »
I don't understand how working a proxy.never used =}

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
« Reply #953 on: January 15, 2010, 11:29:04 AM »
Sure know you see the fun n when ezz joined [UB] while he was in joker OMG OMG!!

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Offline UvH Clan

• Adult Fish
  • Ultra violent Hooligans
    • Ultra violent Hooligans
    • Awards
« Reply #954 on: January 15, 2010, 12:00:26 PM »
Lol this KmanN fella is one lame prick.

Seriously, if i were related in any way as a M member id kick him outta the clan.

Offline robbynab

• Fisher
  • yo'sup
    • Awards
« Reply #955 on: January 15, 2010, 12:17:52 PM »
Haha. I laughed. Happy now? :)

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #956 on: January 15, 2010, 02:41:47 PM »

Thank you!  :)

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
« Reply #957 on: January 15, 2010, 02:42:22 PM »

Seriously, if i were related in any way as a M member id kick him outta the clan.

<3

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #958 on: January 15, 2010, 03:03:57 PM »
Okay, this is too much now. NOT AT ALL FOR LAUGHING! C'mon, i never expected from KmanN to be an asshole. But really. I respect M, no doubt in it, but one question. Why? To make fun of us? thats low if thats the reason. And about the CW, didnt expect that ur gonna go so far. I did rage, only coz of one reason. I am in V for a long time, we had CW's, and I've never been in one of them. So i just wanted to get in, but a stupid TRIAL had to beat me in duels. Come on... that kinda hurted lol. Speechless, same as all V's. If you really think it's funny, go on, laugh as much as you want. And yea, about the private sections, there is no reason WHY NOT TO suspect on KmanN. I'm pretty sure he would enjoy by telling his fellow M's about V secrets, so the M could have some advance from V. Not only that, V could loose respect just coz of this lame joke. "come on" ppl would think- "V is kinda best but cant stop a fool from another clan to apply to them? no way ill join them. they cant even defend themselves from some nubs."
Go on, laugh, if you really enjoyed in it.
But this was lame.
Very lame.
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #959 on: January 15, 2010, 03:48:29 PM »
Okay, this is too much now. NOT AT ALL FOR LAUGHING! C'mon, i never expected from KmanN to be an asshole. But really. I respect M, no doubt in it, but one question. Why? To make fun of us? thats low if thats the reason. And about the CW, didnt expect that ur gonna go so far. I did rage, only coz of one reason. I am in V for a long time, we had CW's, and I've never been in one of them. So i just wanted to get in, but a stupid TRIAL had to beat me in duels. Come on... that kinda hurted lol. Speechless, same as all V's. If you really think it's funny, go on, laugh as much as you want. And yea, about the private sections, there is no reason WHY NOT TO suspect on KmanN. I'm pretty sure he would enjoy by telling his fellow M's about V secrets, so the M could have some advance from V. Not only that, V could loose respect just coz of this lame joke. "come on" ppl would think- "V is kinda best but cant stop a fool from another clan to apply to them? no way ill join them. they cant even defend themselves from some nubs."
Go on, laugh, if you really enjoyed in it.
But this was lame.
Very lame.
Yea like telling other [M]'s about 10 topic's all about spots in a clan was is really worth it...... /sarcasm
"so the M could have some advance from V" HAHAHHAHHA.

"come on" ppl would think- "V is kinda best but cant stop a fool from another clan to apply to them? no way ill join them. they cant even defend themselves from some nubs."
yea that was the goal seeign as [V] closed there app's and we havent had one over a week....