Author Topic: important [ocb]crank  (Read 1446 times)

Offline [ocb]cranck

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
important [ocb]crank
« on: April 17, 2009, 04:07:35 AM »
SCOTTEAST no hay derecho......JOKER-CHAMPION tenia el tanque me disparo pero me dio tiempo ha meterme al banco...me curo la vida y cuando salgo JOKER-CHAMPION estaba esperandome en la puerta cpn el tanque y nada mas salir del banco me mato....yo pensaba que le ivan a banear pero no y lo reporte pero scotteast me dijo que eso no era DOOR-CAMPING yo le explique lo que paso y sabiendo que era door se le ocurrio mutearme ami porque le estaba explicando lo que paso y joker-champion tan feliz jugando aviendo echo door camping y se supone que scott lo vio bueno he puesto este post para que veais que tipo de moderadores y admin hai por hai

JOKER-CHAMPION DOOR CAMPIN ME........SCOTTEAST took no action, you try to explain what happened,,It occurred ME MUTED AND JOKER nothing                     ...... NO RIGTH.........SCOTTEAST MODERADOR BADDD
<OVER SIGNATURE LIMITS>

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
Re: important [ocb]crank
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 05:47:40 AM »
Ok this is not the way to talk about these things at all. We discussed this, I was watching him since a while ago and he didn't door camp at all, come to mention it, every time most of OcB members die they report other people and honestly, it's wasting my time. We talked about this by pm ingame, and you went on and on about what he did and what you think I should have done, I asked you politely to stop and you didn't so I muted you.
Really, I don't get why OcB is acting like this lately at all, not only are you wrong, but you're calling me a bad moderator without any proof or real reason, I took the action that was necessary and saw nothing happened.

On a side note,
Me canse ya de OcB, podeis olvidaros de mi y que os defienda delante de los demas, no tengo que aguantar semejantes tonterias.

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 11:41:46 AM »
If you want admins to enforce the door camping rule strictly to the letter then it will be OcB who suffer in the long run. Last week OcB were camping NAM until a group of us randoms came along and killed you all, after this you then started reporting us for door camping NAM, why would it be acceptable when you do it and not acceptable when others do it? My point is stop being so hypocritical and making posts on the forums of someone breaking the rules ingame there is nothing we can do about it now.
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline dannymc18

• SA-MP Donator
    • That´s how I keep cool:
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 04:23:53 PM »
In addition, if you have problems with a member of staff, or the way they are enforcing the rules, then PM someone - don't post it in public.

SUPERBAD

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 11:50:21 AM »
+ next time pls post in english on the forum!