Author Topic: Post random stuff here  (Read 453271 times)

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
Re: Post random stuff here
« Reply #1470 on: March 11, 2014, 05:54:58 PM »

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #1472 on: March 12, 2014, 07:52:48 PM »

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #1473 on: March 12, 2014, 07:54:51 PM »
Does anybody know Eazy? I made this one just for him!

Offline Habdel

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • SA-MP Developer
    • Awards
« Reply #1474 on: March 15, 2014, 10:28:47 AM »
funniest video i've seen in a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn5i5AYQQ-g

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #1475 on: March 17, 2014, 07:21:37 PM »

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
« Reply #1476 on: March 18, 2014, 04:08:34 PM »
How To Make a Krabby Patty

PLS WATCH! xDD
HowToBasic went totally crazy lately and also kinda fetish :O it was funnier once

You should take a look at his "How to get 1 million subscribers" video tho xD

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #1477 on: March 18, 2014, 08:36:25 PM »
Watching these videos you realize how wicked our world really has become, just because of the internet.

This guy is earning tons of cash.. by uploading hundreds of videos of smashing eggs.

Would you really consider that a valid way to earn money? Seriously? What would our world look like if everybody did that in order to make money? It's kinda sickening and frustrating as it shows that even completly useless people can earn A LOT more cash than you in a completly legit way, no matter how much you work your ass off.

Just image how many chinese factory workers would be required to work 16 hours a day 7 days a week in order to make money as fast as that guy.

Even more interesting I find the question, how stupid somebody must be in order to like this kind of bullshit.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 08:40:40 PM by BikeDriver »
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
« Reply #1478 on: March 18, 2014, 09:15:57 PM »
Watching these videos you realize how wicked our world really has become, just because of the internet.

This guy is earning tons of cash.. by uploading hundreds of videos of smashing eggs.

Would you really consider that a valid way to earn money? Seriously? What would our world look like if everybody did that in order to make money? It's kinda sickening and frustrating as it shows that even completly useless people can earn A LOT more cash than you in a completly legit way, no matter how much you work your ass off.

Just image how many chinese factory workers would be required to work 16 hours a day 7 days a week in order to make money as fast as that guy.

Even more interesting I find the question, how stupid somebody must be in order to like this kind of bullshit.
So basically you're saying that whoever likes these "bullshits" is stupid cause he makes that guy earn tons of cash without having a job..
I don't know how much he can earn with that, neither i care cause the real point is that the sickness is in youtube paying people getting views for their videos, not us that just want to have a laughter in a moment of relax.
So if you really wanna complain about how the system is fucked up (and i could agree with you about it) then do it with youtube, not with who watches a video on internet (btw I guess you watched "stupid" videos lots of times like everyone else ::) it's perfectly normal lol)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 09:18:03 PM by Quickplay »

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #1479 on: March 18, 2014, 09:53:19 PM »
the real point is that the sickness is in youtube paying people getting views for their videos

The real point is that the shit people come up with in order to gather views on their videos is sickening and frustrating. The basic concept of youtube is great. The problem, that videos like this can become famous is not youtubes fault, it's the fault of shitty people who think it is "normal" to watch videos of a guy who is doing nothing but constantly smashing eggs. Pathetic.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
« Reply #1480 on: March 18, 2014, 09:57:37 PM »
I laughed so hard, that I began to cry when I watched that.

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1481 on: March 18, 2014, 10:12:37 PM »
When i first saw one of his videos i laughed hard. He needs to come up with new ideas, this shit is getting boring.

Offline [V]Cash[iA]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • [V]irus shall conquer. Others shall bow.
    • Awards
« Reply #1482 on: March 19, 2014, 07:56:30 AM »
I didn't laugh at all...

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #1483 on: March 19, 2014, 09:34:54 AM »
woah bike! and you guys really.You are going to complain about this!? Maybe he is really sick in the real life,but it doesnt mean that everyone who watch these videos are stupid.

So basically you're saying that whoever likes these "bullshits" is stupid cause he makes that guy earn tons of cash without having a job..
I don't know how much he can earn with that, neither i care cause the real point is that the sickness is in youtube paying people getting views for their videos, not us that just want to have a laughter in a moment of relax.
So if you really wanna complain about how the system is fucked up (and i could agree with you about it) then do it with youtube, not with who watches a video on internet (btw I guess you watched "stupid" videos lots of times like everyone else ::) it's perfectly normal lol)
i agree
I laughed so hard, that I began to cry when I watched that.
i didn't cry but made me feel bad.When i though how many people actually do not have anything to eat :(
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 09:39:07 AM by [187]Runi[SWEG] »

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
« Reply #1484 on: March 19, 2014, 09:41:23 AM »
the real point is that the sickness is in youtube paying people getting views for their videos

The real point is that the shit people come up with in order to gather views on their videos is sickening and frustrating. The basic concept of youtube is great. The problem, that videos like this can become famous is not youtubes fault, it's the fault of shitty people who think it is "normal" to watch videos of a guy who is doing nothing but constantly smashing eggs. Pathetic.
This is just your opinion.
Everyone has his own tastes and if you don't agree with that you don't have any right to call that "pathetic" or whatever you think it is, just cause you don't find it funny lol...but if you think your opinion is objective, well whatever, it's just your problem xD