Author Topic: Post random stuff here  (Read 453089 times)

Offline S3rs

Re: Post random stuff here
« Reply #1485 on: March 19, 2014, 10:09:26 AM »

Offline iDamn

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • I'll be damned!
    • Find me on Steam!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: iDamn
« Reply #1486 on: March 19, 2014, 02:41:02 PM »
Thats just sick. Errrgghhh. Rich kids these days...

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #1487 on: March 19, 2014, 03:57:36 PM »
the real point is that the sickness is in youtube paying people getting views for their videos

The real point is that the shit people come up with in order to gather views on their videos is sickening and frustrating. The basic concept of youtube is great. The problem, that videos like this can become famous is not youtubes fault, it's the fault of shitty people who think it is "normal" to watch videos of a guy who is doing nothing but constantly smashing eggs. Pathetic.
This is just your opinion.
Everyone has his own tastes and if you don't agree with that you don't have any right to call that "pathetic" or whatever you think it is, just cause you don't find it funny lol...but if you think your opinion is objective, well whatever, it's just your problem xD

So what about a child molester? It's just his taste, so I "don't have any right" to judge him, right?

You are a retard.

There are principles every single human on this planet was once taught to respect. Eat all the junk food you want, eat as much as you want but DO eat it and don't throw it away.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #1488 on: March 19, 2014, 05:39:46 PM »
the real point is that the sickness is in youtube paying people getting views for their videos

The real point is that the shit people come up with in order to gather views on their videos is sickening and frustrating. The basic concept of youtube is great. The problem, that videos like this can become famous is not youtubes fault, it's the fault of shitty people who think it is "normal" to watch videos of a guy who is doing nothing but constantly smashing eggs. Pathetic.
This is just your opinion.
Everyone has his own tastes and if you don't agree with that you don't have any right to call that "pathetic" or whatever you think it is, just cause you don't find it funny lol...but if you think your opinion is objective, well whatever, it's just your problem xD

So what about a child molester? It's just his taste, so I "don't have any right" to judge him, right?

You are a retard.

There are principles every single human on this planet was once taught to respect. Eat all the junk food you want, eat as much as you want but DO eat it and don't throw it away.
First of all i don't get why you need to insult and to act tough in a tranquil discussion, you always give the impression you think to be 100 percent right anytime whereas that's definitely not true.
I ensure you that i'm the first who cares to those principles you talked about, but unlike you i also realized how unjust and unbalanced this world is (sadly) and so i don't expect from the others the right behaviour we all would like to see.
There are so many awful things in the world (like child molesters) that i honestly find quite ridiculous to bring this discussion for such a minor thing like this, this is what i meant...we are talking about a guy who makes videos on youtube, and you ended up talking about child molesters..i find it a bit exxagerated o.O you should learn to sort things by their relevance.

Btw did you ever think that he might be using rotten/expired food? We don't know anything about this guy, but let's conjecture for a moment that he earns a lot of cash like you said wasting food to make his videos...do you expect he would ever stop earning money cause somewhere in the world people die of starvation? That's just utopia, and anyway that's not his fault, but of governments who won't ever do anything to put an end to this problem, cause everybody is selfish and just thinks to his own little garden.

The discussion could get very long (and we are OT here btw) so let's stop this discussion, also cause we already talked enough about this lol
For any reply needed, continue in another thread please

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #1489 on: March 19, 2014, 06:07:29 PM »
Do you retard have any idea how rotten eggs smell?
And just how often do I have to tell people that you are doing it perfectly right if you are going offtopic.. in the offtopic section.

Just image how many chinese factory workers would be required to work 16 hours a day 7 days a week in order to make money as fast as that guy.
but unlike you i also realized how unjust and unbalanced this world is (sadly)

Retard. So you say you realize it.. but you apparently don't give a shit. MOOOOOOROOOOON RETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDOOOOOOOO MAXIMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS jhajhahjzuahjzuahju

Offline S3rs

« Reply #1490 on: March 19, 2014, 07:19:52 PM »
Retard. So you say you realize it.. but you apparently don't give a shit. MOOOOOOROOOOON RETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDOOOOOOOO MAXIMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS jhajhahjzuahjzuahju
Allow me to understand why you want to be taken seriously on matter that is out of proportion.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #1491 on: March 19, 2014, 07:45:12 PM »
I really couldn't care less how serious you guys take me on a forum.. got enough seriousness in my reallife, you know ;)

Even out of the offtopc section I am completly out of control. Just what do/did you except? :'( :-* :-[ :) :) :) :)

Offline [V]Cash[iA]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • [V]irus shall conquer. Others shall bow.
    • Awards
« Reply #1492 on: March 19, 2014, 08:20:46 PM »
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 08:22:34 PM by [V]Cash[iA] »

Offline S3rs

« Reply #1493 on: March 19, 2014, 09:16:49 PM »

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #1494 on: March 19, 2014, 09:19:18 PM »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ7u2CK0D9Q

Just wait for it!
wtf is this kid doin'? XD

i can't believe you guys are still talkin' about the video.... lol I don't get your point bike.If you have a problem,don't tell us about it.Solve it!We don't wanna hear it  >:(

GTA V in Real Life.

pretty much... ;)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 09:25:35 PM by [187]Runi[SWEG] »

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #1495 on: March 19, 2014, 09:34:36 PM »
well Runi.. to begin with I didn't ever except you to be able to follow my train of thoughts. It is way over your level of comprehension.

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1496 on: March 20, 2014, 07:43:59 AM »
well Runi.. to begin with I didn't ever except you to be able to follow my train of thoughts. It is way over your level of comprehension.
Expect*

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #1497 on: March 20, 2014, 08:01:41 AM »
Oh shizzle.. never noticed that.

I know you wanted to make fun of me but actually I am very grateful that you pointed it out. I probably would have never noticed that I am using the wrong vocabulary.

Always trying hard to further improve my english skills :))
Thx again Mofo
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 08:03:24 AM by BikeDriver »

Offline [V]Cash[iA]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • [V]irus shall conquer. Others shall bow.
    • Awards
« Reply #1498 on: March 20, 2014, 08:24:41 AM »