Author Topic: Unban me nick:heliVC  (Read 1410 times)

Offline heliVC

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: heliVC
  • PAC ID: 69929
Unban me nick:heliVC
« on: November 05, 2023, 04:46:40 PM »
 :)Hi admins, I'm heliVC, lw is my favorite server, I play on lw for more than 2 hours a day, but tonight I was reported and banned by the admins, I'll explain: I don't use /kill suicide for death evade, you can try when you fly a helicopter when other people explode the helicopter, it shows the player as dead not killed, I don't death evade. I don't do death evasion and it's not necessary, my k/d is very low, 188/400 kills and deaths 0.40%, p4t said I was allowed to fly helicopters like that, please unkill me, I really don't do death evasion because I'm in china, and sometimes the ping is so high that the server automatically kicks me out of the server, thanks admins, some of them probably hate me so much that they look for something even if you guys can't unkill me, I'll try it. Some people may hate me so much that they find some reason to report me, it doesn't matter, even if you guys can't unblock me I still love it, I'm just sorry that I can't play lw for a week, it would be nice if I could be unblocked, p4t is a great administrator, I had a lot of fun with up to 27 people on the server yesterday (Saturday), I love lw! ;D

Offline heliVC

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Re: Unban me nick:heliVC
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 04:51:44 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame:heliVC
Time and Date that you were banned:Admin p4t banned:[ heliVC ] Reason:[ death evade several times ] Time left:[ 1 week ]
2023-11-06_01-05-17
Suspected Reason (if any):I'm sure I'm not death evade.
IP Address:120.229.189.0
PAC ID:69929
Admin that banned you (if known):p4t
Extra notes:
 :)Hi admins, I'm heliVC, lw is my favorite server, I play on lw for more than 2 hours a day, but tonight I was reported and banned by the admins, I'll explain: I don't use /kill suicide for death evade, you can try when you fly a helicopter when other people explode the helicopter, it shows the player as dead not killed, I don't death evade. I don't do death evasion and it's not necessary, my k/d is very low, 188/400 kills and deaths 0.40%, p4t said I was allowed to fly helicopters like that, please unkill me, I really don't do death evasion because I'm in china, and sometimes the ping is so high that the server automatically kicks me out of the server, thanks admins, some of them probably hate me so much that they look for something even if you guys can't unkill me, I'll try it. Some people may hate me so much that they find some reason to report me, it doesn't matter, even if you guys can't unblock me I still love it, I'm just sorry that I can't play lw for a week, it would be nice if I could be unblocked, p4t is a great administrator, I had a lot of fun with up to 27 people on the server yesterday (Saturday), I love lw! ;D

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2023, 11:19:02 PM »
Hello heliVC-

You are allowed to hit players with your heli, that is fine.  It is also fine that sometimes you get kicked because your ping is high.  That happens to a lot of players.  The reason I banned you is because I received a report from a trusted source - an ex-staff member (who at the time I thought was still on staff, but regardless he is trustworthy), so I took his word as true.  Don't worry about players who "hate" you.  You're not breaking any other rules.  You're just having a good time, which is awesome.  Thanks for saying such nice things about the server, and about me. 

You will be unbanned now since you've been so respectful about this situation.  Please just be careful and never use /kill unless you are trying to change teams and you're not in a fight or running away from somebody.  Also don't use it when you're low on HP, and you just finished a fight but you're still in an area where there is fighting going on  (for example the downtown heal place).  Hope that makes sense.     

-Add me on PSN-

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 05:36:05 PM »
Hi heliVC-

We attempted to unban you but apparently it's not working and PAC is required to make it happen... but PAC is still down so we can't do anything at the moment.  Unfortunately you'll have to wait a few more days until the ban expires.  I'm really sorry about this.  I hope you come back after the ban is over.

-Add me on PSN-

Offline heliVC

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2023, 10:44:19 PM »
I'm happy to be playing my favorite server again  :) :)
I fully respect the lw server's decision,even if lw didn't unban me.
thank you p4t  ;) ;)and thanks for giving me a chance.I promise not to use /kill again.