Author Topic: »The [Ř]-Team's first anniversary« - This Sunday_10th of April ⇒ 14:00GMT ⇐  (Read 20954 times)

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38TI_jNNqF8

Yep, on the 10/04/2011, the Rustler Team will have existed for 1 Yea[R]! This is quite a milestone for us as we are a completely different Clan - compared to the other Clans on littlewhitey's. I want to say a Special Thanks to all of our loyal members.
To celebrate this with the communty we thought of some nice Events on the server. These Events will be on Sunday the 10th of April, 2011. Please keep checking this post for any news.

Rustler Duel Event (1vs1)

When? Sunday 14:00GMT
Where? Littlewhitey's server - you get to know ingame
Rules: If you want to join just show up. We will meet at Desert Airport and me or an Admin will randomly choose participants that duel 1on1. Any (ground-)help is not allowed.
Prize: The winner will get 1.000.000$
History: The winner of the first Rusler Duel Event (hosted by Sjitty) was Gryphus_One!

So lets say there are 12 participants: 2 players are randomly chosen to take on their first rustler duel. They start from same position on the ground and take off in opposite direction. When one of the planes is down(will be announced), the winner still has to make it back to the starting point and land to win. If the player cannot make it back, the duel is invalid and considered a tie. The winner out of 3 valid duels wins and goes to next round. The 6 winners of the first round now have to do same again against each other until 1 champion wins, called knock-out system :)

Rustler Duel Event (Team vs Team)

When? Sunday 15:00GMT
Where? Littlewhitey's server - you get to know ingame
Rules: It will be like: An admins creates 2 groups (or 2 gangs) and these 2 groups will get 2 bases, for example SF airport and Carrier. After a countdown both teams will start with their Rustlers and try to shoot down all members of the enemy team. The Team with the last pilot in the air wins. Ground help isnt allowed. Its also not allowed to transport players with M4 on your wing. Shooting with Rustler without being a participant is also not allowed.
Prize: Every member of the winning team will get 100.000$.
History: I dont know if there ever was this as an official Event but we have done it many times [R]-intern. 3on3 Rustler duels can be very fun!

All Around San Andreas 1 lap

When? Sunday, after the 2 Rustler duel Events finished. Probably around 15:45-16:00 GMT.
Prize: First Prize will be 12.000.000$ + X, it depends on how many [R] members show up.

Will you fuckup the race with Rustlers? No, we won't shoot any Racers with Rustler. We will try protect it from any other Rustlers.
For those non-[R] members who get a Rustler and appear over the track and say "No shoot, just watching": We will shoot you until you get something else to watch, like a helicopter or a shamal.

News:

- There is now a Video-preview of the Event on Youtube! CLICK HERE
- [SWK]Nemesis signed up for Helper too
-

Rustler Events: Sunday 10th of April - 14:00 GMT!!!

I need help!
I need some admins that can help me organizing the Event (make groups, watch for ruiners, race teleport, countdowns)
It would be also cool if some players could make Screenshots or videos and post them here on forums after the Event. Please!

Helpers:
-
- Nemesis
-

Screenshots:
- Qwerbeet
- Devilboy
-

Results

Rustler Duel Event (Knockout Tournament)

Patricipants:
  • [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler
  • [R]OneStepCloser
  • [R]Quattro
  • [R]Gryphus_One
  • [R]Avidan
  • [SAP]Gzor
  • DangerMouse[UB]
  • Rockwell
  • Sadik (got kicked for jacking before his first fight)

Thanks to: Nemesis, Ajp  :)

Winner: [SAP]Gzor won the final against  [R]Quattro! Congratulations!

Rustler Duel Event (Team Vs Team)

All Around San Andreas race

Prize: 12M - 6m by Qwerbeet, 3m by Avidan, 3m by Quattro, Thanks to AJP for the 2nd and 3rd prize donations (7m)

Winner: SRC
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 11:32:25 PM by Sneaky »

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
nothing special ..

Offline [R]Cagdas

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
it will be great organisation hosted by The [Ř]-Team (:

Offline [R]Cagdas

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
it will be great organisation hosted by The [Ř]-Team (:

R-Team's first anniversary - Sunday! 10th of April! 14:00 GMT! Be there!

Offline SRC

• SA-MP Donator
  • Copac Founder !
    • Awards
I'll be there to win and entertain me, so to understand [R] team merely fly zone without pull players out of the race?

Offline [R]Quattro

• Tiny Fish
  • just a game
    • Awards
wow amazing! I will be there, I hope many people will come ;)

I'll be there to win and entertain me, so to understand [R] team merely fly zone without pull players out of the race?

We will protect the races like we do very often - follow the racers and shoot down other Rustlers that want to shoot the racers if they show up!

Offline MrGreen

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
* MrGreen could make an exception and actually show up on the event :)

Offline [R]Avidan

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
I'll be there too. Cool idea  ;)

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
nothing special ..
Quit being faggot , seriously.
OT:Wow, 1 year, the time goes so fast :D
Congratz on 1 year( i know there's 8 days, but who cares =) ) and good job on hosting those events.
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
I hope I won't forget the hour...
Although... since you will give 12 MILLIONS to the winner of the All Around SA race, I think we should be shooting rather than protecting. All that money would be a fair reward for finishing the race with shooting Rustlers. Or at least make it 2 laps.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 12:26:53 PM by [kicked]Gryphus_One »

I hope I won't forget the hour...
Although... since you will give 12 MILLIONS to the winner of the All Around SA race, I think we should be shooting rather than protecting. All that money would be a fair reward for finishing the race with shooting Rustlers. Or at least make it 2 laps.

You had the chance to involve yourself in the discussion about things like this on facebook or ingame before. Now the Event is hosted and IF we will change anything, then it's the time, or because we cannot find an/enough admins that help us.
Bytheway, these 12million come completely from my 2 accounts, I wont ask you to spend any $ from your bank to the prize.

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
nothing special ..
Congratz on 1 year( i know there's 8 days, but who cares =) ) and good job on hosting those events.

Reny if you would use youre brain before you reply to my post it would be realy cool ...
I said it isnt special because at a big race there will be some players online for like 20 mins and i guess scott will do the desert turf madness 6# maybe at the same date ...
And those rustler events are not sth where many people join in ...
Instead of an event the R-team should say that they stop fucking up races now after their 1year birthday ...
They create now one big race they dont fuck up and over the year they ruined like 500 other races ...

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
nothing special ..

Reny if you would use youre brain before you reply to my post it would be realy cool ...
I said it isnt special because at a big race there will be some players online for like 20 mins and i guess scott will do the desert turf madness 6# maybe at the same date ...
And those rustler events are not sth where many people join in ...
Instead of an event the R-team should say that they stop fucking up races now after their 1year birthday ...
They create now one big race they dont fuck up and over the year they ruined like 500 other races ...
That doesn't change anything, if you don't like it there's no need to type "nothing special" it sounds like you said " Boring shit".
You could support em for making these events.
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards

http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,14638.0.html