Author Topic: SA-MP Server Screenshots and Videos  (Read 652828 times)

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
Re: SA-MP Server Screenshots
« Reply #1155 on: April 19, 2010, 06:29:41 PM »
Didn´t FailPills told you he will punish you if you do that annoying stuff again?

Correction: Didn't FailPills tell you that he/she would punish you if you did that annoying stuff again?

Also, FailPills said i was not allowed to push the rustlers on the aircraft carrier into the water. And i didn't.
Didn't Failpills tell you to mind your own business?

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #1156 on: April 19, 2010, 07:03:10 PM »
Planes are my buisness and I know why you re doing that shit: You are too weak to kill me, R-team members, even my friend Avidan - 2 weeks registered and total noob ingame on ground or in  rustler! So you need to look for something else to do in this server...  ;D

Offline MrGreen

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1157 on: April 19, 2010, 07:06:24 PM »
How could you b so noob to push plane into water and block gates... Nabz!...

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #1158 on: April 19, 2010, 07:10:31 PM »
i push planes from carrier in water
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #1159 on: April 19, 2010, 07:29:02 PM »
enkei that's fucking awesome

« Reply #1160 on: April 19, 2010, 08:07:00 PM »
Are you serious?

Awesome that they all won´t respawn until next restart, or me and other R-team members spend half in hour in entering all these vehicles so they respawn...?

It´s fucking annoying to call dugi to get rustlers out of water everyime! And its as annoying to enter each vehicle here.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #1161 on: April 19, 2010, 08:10:27 PM »
Sometimes annoying things are awesome, like when you rustler people that will be annoying to them but it's awesome for you. I remember with blewert all the rustlers so that gryphus couldn't get them, it's obviously annoying for him but we had a great time.

« Reply #1162 on: April 19, 2010, 08:21:30 PM »
Rustlers on carrier disappear since weeks... pushed by 3 guys:
enkei, blackdragon and leytone! Dugi was there very often to get them out.. awesome? New vehicle set made me and school mate almost donators until that day.. Then Leytone couldnt kill us in rustler so he pushed them down.. awesome?

NOTHIN Of that is awesome!

FailPills told me that he will punish everyone who pushs rustlers down or abuses this samp-bug. THATS awesome...

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #1163 on: April 19, 2010, 08:36:59 PM »
Um I know it's not awesome for you but it was for him, that's my point

« Reply #1164 on: April 19, 2010, 08:46:00 PM »
Want me to hide all infernus on map with my gang after every restart too? thats kinda the same and its possible for people with much time! If you ask me... disallow all this shit until samp 0.4 is out. Dugi said they will remove that bug until them.

Offline Slice

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #1165 on: April 19, 2010, 11:11:52 PM »
Are you serious?

Awesome that they all won´t respawn until next restart, or me and other R-team members spend half in hour in entering all these vehicles so they respawn...?

It´s fucking annoying to call dugi to get rustlers out of water everyime! And its as annoying to enter each vehicle here.
That's karma for being annoying with rustlers. ha!

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
« Reply #1166 on: April 20, 2010, 04:05:56 AM »
What the fuck Queerbeet. Rustlers spawn at 5 runways all around San Andreas. Move your lazy ass somewhere else. By the way, my post had absolutely nothing to do with pushing your fucking Rustlers into the water. I did it once, Dugi told me not to, so I wont. Dugi said nothing about pushing the airplanes into a large pile. And if he did tell me not to.. Hell.. I'd still do it when he's offline.

Listen. You fly your gay little planes around. I screw around, and kill/bother people using methods nobody else thinks of. Thats just what i do. Don't tell me to leave the server, you cheapskate. No shit i can't kill your gang. Why?

1. I never carry anything but a deagle.
2. There is one of me, and over 5 of you.
3. The only thing that can kill a Rustler is another Rustler (unless you crash). So it's your little safe-haven.
4. I dont use a joypad, so even if i tried to fly a ruslter, i could never turn at an angle that would allow me to be behind you (to shoot you).
5. My name doesnt look like "queer" at first glance.

SA-MP is noplace for an ego. Stop posting nonsense.

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #1167 on: April 20, 2010, 06:24:04 AM »
it sure was fun fucking with all those planes  ;D

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #1168 on: April 20, 2010, 08:23:53 AM »
What the fuck Queerbeet.

the whole fun in lw's was almost always find a way to annoy people or just have a laugh in some original way, this is funny and it's the best way against those annoying rustler tards

« Reply #1169 on: April 20, 2010, 03:23:14 PM »

2. There is one of me, and over 5 of you.
3. The only thing that can kill a Rustler is another Rustler (unless you crash). So it's your little safe-haven.
4. I dont use a joypad, so even if i tried to fly a ruslter, i could never turn at an angle that would allow me to be behind you (to shoot you).

SA-MP is noplace for an ego. Stop posting nonsense.

1.The R-team has 3 members, including me, so you have never had 5 people of us against you! :)
3.That´s also not true! It´s easy to kill rustlers with an M4. You probably never noticed that, because of your eagle-only spirit. I feel sorry for you..  ;D
4.  ::) I also don´t use a joypad, joystick or w/e...  :D All i use is a small keyboard of a laptop! Turning around your angle in a plane is a thing of control... Press Esc, - controls, - mouse settings and then choose your options before you cry here next time!  ;D ;D ;D