Are you willing to help?

Yes
33 (73.3%)
No
6 (13.3%)
I don't care
6 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: LW's Needs your help!  (Read 9672 times)

Offline NiGHTM4RE

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Bow down or draw your sawns...
    • Awards
LW's Needs your help!
« on: May 07, 2010, 05:57:32 AM »
Okay so we all know we got an extremely low player count in the server. Today I got a friend from real life to get to join samp and LWs server, after i introduced him the basics he ended up liking it A LOT and looks forward to playing more. I am looking forward to introducing more of my friends to samp and LW's. So if everyone could get at least one(2 or as many as you can would be a lot better) new player/friend from anywhere to join the LW community it will significantly increase the player count. Please do your part to help the community, spread the word, I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated. :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 06:04:18 AM by NiGHTM4RE »
NiGHTM4RE's YouTube Channel
Find me in The Real World crypto investing campus.

Offline Swanson

Re: LW's Needs your help!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 06:10:40 AM »
Ofcourse I'm willing to help. Unfortunately I don't know many people who play San Andreas, nor play samp. I already introduced some people to the game, but they stopped playing it. I remember Roach suggested this idea before, that our community should help the server getting more populated, but I just can't see this has helped. What I have noticed, is that last time more regulars stay offline, and more new players arrived to the server. So maybe some regulars should join again if they have the time for it. I know some people who want to join the server, but they're banned and I don't think they get unbanned. But in my opinion some people deserve a second chance, banning is just 1 command to be entered. But that's not up to me :P

Offline Simon

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Retired
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [CP]Simon
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 06:20:06 AM »
But in my opinion some people deserve a second chance, banning is just 1 command to be entered. But that's not up to me :P

Agreed, bans should last up to 6 months at max.

Offline NiGHTM4RE

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Bow down or draw your sawns...
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 06:39:42 AM »
But in my opinion some people deserve a second chance, banning is just 1 command to be entered. But that's not up to me :P

Agreed, bans should last up to 6 months at max.
Wait, even for cheaters?
NiGHTM4RE's YouTube Channel
Find me in The Real World crypto investing campus.

Offline Swanson

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 07:26:13 AM »
Imo even for cheaters. Like I said, everyone deserves a second chance. If they mess it up for the second time then a permanent ban. But that's not for me to decide, just some suggestion.

Offline Starsky

• Big Fish
  • Gayfuck Jelly Jumping Jorge
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 10:05:38 AM »
2 friends of mine are playing sa-mp now ;)
on lw :P

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 11:16:01 AM »
I do have a friend who played SA:MP with me in the past..I'll ask him if he's interested to install SA+SAMP again :)
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 11:28:53 AM »
I shown the server to a friend of mine in the real life, and also brought a few players from other servers I was playing in before I joined LW, but it seems that no one of them is playing in LW anymore (which I guess is directly related with the treatment that newcomers have been receiving here, specially before the good default weapons were implemented), and probably some of them are not even playing Samp at all.

Offline j.king

• VC-MP Retirees
  • SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 11:48:18 AM »
A few vcmp players do play on lw's but they are newbs and get up getting lamed on so they rage /q. I haven't been on lw lately but if the spawn weps (sawns + tec) is still there it should help kill those lamers. You know who you are
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 11:53:51 AM by j.king »

Offline SRC

• SA-MP Donator
  • Copac Founder !
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2010, 12:26:56 PM »
Yes indeed players on LW I have also brought about low even without players on LW ... Just as the scourge of money, I think: way too few races ... Before when I was a beginner, and I needed money players were online and added that several flights were made with plenty of good prizes, and simple races that any beginner can earn as little. Now you do not see much racing but if he has someone who has property or fancy a race , and many racing shells are made with a very large prize and 2nd prize and three little ... I think a beginner can not even win a place .. until now I have brought six players: [Bloom ,Leytone, Stefy88, Pigus, Micu, HeadHunter] ... I will try to bring in May:) just be something to attract them ... beginners can a fun area with easy stunt or more races ...

Have a nice day  ;)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 12:30:50 PM by SRC »

Offline S3rs

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2010, 12:58:11 PM »
A few of my friends join here occasionally. This is a good idea - If anyone could at least bring 3 players, that would make so much of a Difference!

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 01:16:58 PM »
tried and failed

Offline MidNight

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 01:25:47 PM »
All my frends have killer pc's and play mw2/bfbc2.
Some of them play samp sometimes but they play rp servers only
i asked them if they dont wanna try lwdm
and i think they where not realy instrested bause they hered lots
of bad shit about lw from other rp players so i cant help u  :-X
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 01:29:16 PM by MidNight »

Offline Sadik

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 03:50:48 PM »
Imo even for cheaters. Like I said, everyone deserves a second chance. If they mess it up for the second time then a permanent ban. But that's not for me to decide, just some suggestion.
True what if we unban everyone and if they get banned again they stay banned.

Btw I got some players already il try to get more :D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:08:47 PM by [JOKER]Sadik »

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 09:57:03 PM »
tried and failed
same, my friends can't be fucked with games :\