Author Topic: False myth: "nobody cares about Rustlers"  (Read 9223 times)

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
Re: False myth: "nobody cares about Rustlers"
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2010, 10:52:35 PM »
Gryphus you are so funny: first you ask to add features to this server to improve it, but at the same time you send pms to people, advertising them other servers to play in..isn't it a little incoherent? lol and btw i don't like that

about Rustlers: if u remember, i voted "no" in the topic where is suggested to remove rustlers, leaving just 4 of them, cause i think it's not a problem if there are many of them in the gm, cause it's funny sometimes driving 'em.
This time i disagree cause i just don't see the need to put rustlers duels...and i already explained the reasons

It's boring that if you guys make a suggestion which isn't accepted by most of players, you must insist till you see others agreeing with you  ???
You said why you think it would be a good idea, but if  the majority doesn't agree cut it off  ::)

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2010, 10:56:46 PM »
Gryphus you are so funny: first you ask to add features to this server to improve it, but at the same time you send pms to people, advertising them other servers to play in..isn't it a little incoherent? lol and btw i don't like that

No, it makes perfect sense: I want this to be a complete server, but while it isn't, what do you expect me to do? recommend other servers that correct the problems that LW has. However, if one day LW gets to be a complete server, be sure that I will only recommend this and not any other one.

It's boring that if you guys make a suggestion which isn't accepted by most of players, you must insist till you see others agreeing with you  ???
You said why you think it would be a good idea, but if  the majority doesn't agree cut it off  ::)

I told you: I had already been thinking of making this very same topic before that suggestion.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2010, 11:02:09 PM »

No, it makes perfect sense: I want this to be a complete server, but while it isn't, what do you expect me to do? recommend other servers that correct the problems that LW has. However, if one day LW gets to be a complete server, be sure that I will only recommend this and not any other one.

I told you: I had already been thinking of making this very same topic before that suggestion.
1- I expect you to don't fucking advertise other servers, otherwise u contribute to get the server empty, and it should also be punished imho. If u want this server to get better, start avoiding to make advertising lmao, it looks stupid

2- U already thought to make this suggestion...what does this have to do with what i said? lol i'm saying to don't insist. U said why u want this suggestion to be accepted, we said why we don't, end of the story..don't repeat or insist omg  :o

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2010, 11:03:04 PM »
gryphus do it like devilboy and leave  :-*

PS: How can u quote so much and write so much isnt that annoying ?  ???

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2010, 11:08:09 PM »
indeed, when i started to play samp it was just on LW, and just entered i was the target of the whole eVo gang (who plays since a lot knows what i'm talking about). I was a newbie and i was alone against an entire gang. But that was just what made me like this server, cause it was an hard test to win..and with time passing by i became friends with some players and enemy of others..and now here i am. This is Lw for me, so stop saying "he's a new player, leave him alone!" ...

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2010, 11:10:35 PM »
1- I expect you to don't fucking advertise other servers, otherwise u contribute to get the server empty, and it should also be punished imho. If u want this server to get better, start avoiding to make advertising lmao, it looks stupid

I want the best for newbies, so what do you expect? also, if I can tell a friend about a server with private messages, why cannot I do the same with a newbie? specially if he is interested in planes like some of them were. Or do you expect this absurd situation?

-Newbie: I like planes.
-Gryphus: Ok you like planes but stay here in LW despite of it not offering anything for planes so all regulars can kill you and don't go to any other server, even plane servers. No, just stay here.

Btw Those newbies have to learn how to fight someway or another and by telling regulars to NOT KILL THEM they will never learn how to fight. And if they dont ask anything of the players that could help them get better or how things work well then thats their problem nothing we can do about. Even if they are from different language there are always peeps on from same language or what ever. So please stop using the bullshit argument that newbies have to be held up high as saints like they cant be touched cuz they are new.. Its a fuckin DM server and they know it the moment they join the server.

Apply this same argument for yourself: if you don't want to be attacked by Rustlers, learn to defend yourself from them.

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2010, 11:14:12 PM »
Newsflash:

Thnx to the continues arguments and bullshit thats goin on gryphus. They are going to close down the suggestionboard. I blame you ofcourse.

Well no problem, suggestion board is useless anyway: they aren't accepting almost any suggestions... ::)
Besides, I think you were one of those who were saying that they should close it to clean it up.

Offline Simon

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Retired
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [CP]Simon
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2010, 11:15:50 PM »
Btw Those newbies have to learn how to fight someway or another and by telling regulars to NOT KILL THEM they will never learn how to fight. And if they dont ask anything of the players that could help them get better or how things work well then thats their problem nothing we can do about. Even if they are from different language there are always peeps on from same language or what ever. So please stop using the bullshit argument that newbies have to be held up high as saints like they cant be touched cuz they are new.. Its a fuckin DM server and they know it the moment they join the server.

Apply this same argument for yourself: if you don't want to be attacked by Rustlers, learn to defend yourself from them.

Rocket Launchers! Heat seeking missiles!

Offline Simon

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Retired
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [CP]Simon
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2010, 11:16:45 PM »
Newsflash:

Thnx to the continues arguments and bullshit thats goin on gryphus. They are going to close down the suggestionboard. I blame you ofcourse.

Well no problem, suggestion board is useless anyway: they aren't accepting almost any suggestions... ::)
Besides, I think you were one of those who were saying that they should close it to clean it up.

You make it sound like it's mainly our problem. I wonder why we don't read it.

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2010, 11:23:31 PM »
Rocket Launchers! Heat seeking missiles!
You make it sound like it's mainly our problem. I wonder why we don't read it.

Sorry Hazard but I don't get what you mean. Are you saying that the only way to defend oneself from a Rustler is by using bazookas? and that you the LW staff don't read suggestions because of the fights they end in?

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2010, 11:25:53 PM »
Sorry Hazard but I don't get what you mean. Are you saying that the only way to defend oneself from a Rustler is by using bazookas? and that you the LW staff don't read suggestions because of the fights they end in?

Hes mocking you for your stupid threads. Just a hint.

I seriously doubt that: Hazard has always seemed to me like one of the few coherent people in this server. Unless someone has hacked his account like in the case of Disco.

Offline Swanson

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2010, 11:28:30 PM »
Hazard should answer for himself, very immature of you to speak on behalf of someone else Benny even though you're right about it.

Offline Swanson

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2010, 11:30:26 PM »
Yes you're very special.

Offline Swanson

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2010, 11:35:29 PM »
I stand neutral to thee :)

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2010, 11:54:43 PM »

I want the best for newbies, so what do you expect? also, if I can tell a friend about a server with private messages, why cannot I do the same with a newbie? specially if he is interested in planes like some of them were. Or do you expect this absurd situation?

-Newbie: I like planes.
-Gryphus: Ok you like planes but stay here in LW despite of it not offering anything for planes so all regulars can kill you and don't go to any other server, even plane servers. No, just stay here.
why u want me to repeat things? :(
if a player enters a dm server, maybe he expects to play a DM gm, don't u think? :)
And also: do the newbies that enter LW pm you saying "i like planes." ? rofl
or maybe it's you pming players as they enter, advertising servers and telling them to go away? cmon don't try to mock me, it's useless