Author Topic: If LWs had a storyline  (Read 10476 times)

Offline [JOKER]sugar

• Adult Fish
  • i finally found a cool avatar but it aint working
    • Awards
Re: If LWs had a storyline
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2008, 11:12:19 AM »
lol ok so i remember wen i first started playing about 2 n a half years ago i wont tell u my old names incase i offended any of u lolz but that was when there was no height limit on the ship and the first thing id do when i came on was get a helicopter n go hover as high as i could for about half ann hour lmao

any way bumped into some guy and after 3 times pulling him out of his car he finally told me to press g lol so any way just driving along n thenn we stated flying and i was like omfg how do u do that he says im an administrator i was like urm ok wats one of them lol didnt have a feckin clue lmao

any way that was the gist of things them days wen basicly any thing went wen money didnt save and everyone gave away there spare cash .... i used to love saying who wants cash then watch tho whole chat screen say meeeeeee 

then id say tough shit lmao

tryin to remember who that admins name was its bugging me now

if it aint what i wanna hear then dont say nothing at all x

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2008, 01:13:39 PM »
any way that was the gist of things them days wen basicly any thing went wen money didnt save and everyone gave away there spare cash .... i used to love saying who wants cash then watch tho whole chat screen say meeeeeee 

then id say tough shit lmao

I remember that too - i once had 20 mil, and another had 13mil -so we played who wants to be a millionair - asking questions in chat for cash -
No one knew the answer for the 16mil question!!!! D: so i gave it away lol it was fun!

TOP-SAMP

SUPERBAD

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2008, 02:54:02 AM »

be the way who was this Sheriff, I saw him sometimes. He hunted me a lot at the golf court. Was a scary player.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 02:56:35 AM by SUPERBAD »

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2008, 12:30:20 PM »

be the way who was this Sheriff, I saw him sometimes. He hunted me a lot at the golf court. Was a scary player.

should have stopped crouching  :D
"hast thou yet all cups in the cabinet?"