Author Topic: Serious prob' with VISTA .  (Read 5539 times)

Offline eDiT

• Management
    • Littlewhiteys
    • Awards
Re: Serious prob' with VISTA .
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2008, 04:25:29 AM »
the answer is really simple...
DONT USE VISTA!
windows 7 (codename vienna) better be alot better than vista, otherwise say baibai to microsoft!
i had vista for 2 weeks, shredded the disk and felt alot better about myself!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVbf9tOGwno
watch that!

you say you like vista, nerds tell you something else is better, say you use windows media player? pffff no way! use winamp! mention a game you like, some dork'll point out it got a gamespot score of 6.2, while another game got 6.3 ... don't be like that! no one here wants to hear about windows 7 (codename vienna)! most peole don't have the time/money/patience/lack of social life to go and uninstall a new operating system, buy a different one that no ones heard of, install and run that, (i hear installing a new operating system wipes you hard drive?), just to make a game that occasionally crashes once every 3 hours stop doing that, i like vista because it looks nice and hurts nerds feelings when they see your using it (not you edit you just pointed out another ones better  :-*) i love going onto youtube, saying vistas good, and watching abusive angry hateful comments rolling in from basement dwelling, socially inept, world of warcraft playing dorks (ive noticed their favourite operating systems are linux and windows 95, but most people dont even know what those are) :D, really try it! i'm sure there will be other upgrades for vista to make it more stable or what have you, so to me anyway, changing operating systems is a real useless idea (remember edit most people have 1 computer, not 10 ;)!)
zomg that was the longest post ever made by wickerman! congratz! :D

and duh a new OS wipes your hard drive! i wipe my main pc's hard drive every month or so to make sure its the fastest for my needs!
and just because i have a different OS installed on all 10 pc's doesnt mean its not worth it :O
actually i find XP the fastest out of allllll os's i have (even the server versions)
even though XP may not look as fancy (and not sucking up as much CPU using fancy looking unneeded crap that vista has!) as vista, doesnt mean xp isnt good!
ofcourse ill give vienna a try when it comes out in 2010 but im still thinking XP will win!
so yes, in otherwords, VISTA STILL SUCKS!
kthx! :D

Offline Grilla

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 02:23:34 AM »
my computer now works fine i uninstalled sp1 XD

Offline redtalent

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 02:57:40 PM »
_Red[UK]'s noobing era: Early 2008 - September 2009, won about 4/5 races :P

Offline Pluisje

• Big Fish
  • Tranceaddicted
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 03:52:37 PM »
well if you have probz with vista home bla bla bla.
i beter recomment you to use ultimate or switch youre os to xp if it supportz ._. also if its posible to use it ._.

Offline jinx

• SA-MP Retirees
    • you must visit now.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 01:40:35 AM »
:S u kno im using vista right now?

and i just got like 80 BSOD's D:
whut?

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 03:23:52 PM »
:S u kno im using vista right now?

and i just got like 80 BSOD's D:

my previous 2 laptops did that loads, this desktop i'm using now hasn't ever done it once, or crashed, and ive had it near a year ;_;, the problem was the ram didn't work right or something, not the os.

btw i hear linux is so hardcore and awesome, i might try it, can you have 2 OS at the same time without wiping your hard drive or w/e?
"hast thou yet all cups in the cabinet?"

Offline Alphadash

• MTA:SA Race Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2008, 04:00:08 PM »
Sure, dualboot.