Author Topic: [SA] Joker Discussion  (Read 534249 times)

Offline S3rs

Re: [SA] JOK3R CLAN DISCUSSION || >> www.jokerclan.com << ||
« Reply #660 on: May 01, 2010, 10:19:02 PM »
- Updates and announcements -

• UnlimiteD was accepted for trial!
  • JOK3R will start to focus on A/D more, expanding the WW branch.
  • Morphine left. You can read more about it here.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 10:20:34 PM by S3rs »

Offline [Cheetos]

• SA-MP Donator
  • "I never think of the future,It comes soon enough"
    • Awards
« Reply #661 on: May 01, 2010, 11:31:30 PM »
he already added [Nx]
n
gratz unlimited for trail , gl

Offline Slice

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #662 on: May 02, 2010, 12:10:16 AM »
i think we should let the topic creator for gangs/clans decide who may and may not post in it. so disco can fuck off with his usual useless bullshit whining. = )

Offline Starsky

• Big Fish
  • Gayfuck Jelly Jumping Jorge
    • Awards
« Reply #663 on: May 02, 2010, 11:37:30 AM »
who is unlimited? :O

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #664 on: May 02, 2010, 12:39:43 PM »
i think we should let the topic creator for gangs/clans decide who may and may not post in it. so disco can fuck off with his usual useless bullshit whining. = )
Slice we all know u dont like me and i think ure a fagoot too.
But So u wanna tell me its good when they have a rule " No teamwork outside the clan"
And they always teamup ?

Offline Starsky

• Big Fish
  • Gayfuck Jelly Jumping Jorge
    • Awards
« Reply #665 on: May 02, 2010, 01:07:34 PM »
yeh..lol^^

Offline OneMoreTime

• Adult Fish
  • -> JOIN US NOWW!!!!
    • [JOK3R] Clan website.
    • Awards
« Reply #666 on: May 02, 2010, 01:15:39 PM »
OKAY PEEPS.

Let me inform you about our usual way of dealing with complaints. All ''attention whores'' and ''forum trolls'' are being ignored if posting in this topic.
The only complaints which are taken serious are the ones via PM (doesn't matter on which forum). You can also contact JOKER management and/or recruiters
ingame and feel free to give your oppinion. So Disco please stop posting here unless you want to give some positive critism.

Starsky, unlimited is a new JOKER, he has skills and he has a cool attitude. You will see him in action soon i guess.

I hope some people will think twice now before posting.

- D44n
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #667 on: May 02, 2010, 02:13:55 PM »
OKAY PEEPS.

Let me inform you about our usual way of dealing with complaints. All ''attention whores'' and ''forum trolls'' are being ignored if posting in this topic.
The only complaints which are taken serious are the ones via PM (doesn't matter on which forum). You can also contact JOKER management and/or recruiters
ingame and feel free to give your oppinion. So Disco please stop posting here unless you want to give some positive critism.

Starsky, unlimited is a new JOKER, he has skills and he has a cool attitude. You will see him in action soon i guess.

I hope some people will think twice now before posting.

- D44n

It would be nice if you tell me why u make rules and no one folow them ?
Then i can start give you positiv critism.
That post wasnt meant in anyways to start an argue with you.
I just want to know why u make rules and then if the members dont folow the rules you just do nothing.

Offline OneMoreTime

• Adult Fish
  • -> JOIN US NOWW!!!!
    • [JOK3R] Clan website.
    • Awards
« Reply #668 on: May 02, 2010, 02:17:25 PM »
We have this rule and we hope other clans will follow, its hard to initiate it though..

It has been explained before. Are you blind? We do OUR BEST, but since not many leaders/recruiters are online these days its hard to follow.
And you say you see it as a rule, I think its more of a guideline, but thats your choice. Please stop asking about it since ive done my best to explain it.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Offline S3rs

« Reply #669 on: May 02, 2010, 02:21:11 PM »
Well, D44n has a good point here. I'm getting pretty tired of all the people that post here just to cause a discussion about nothing, or just those who try to get some attention. I wont exclude any people from here, but i will just remove all the nonsense posted here.

Our main goal is to bring those oldskool clanwars back to the server, we cant be the only clan taking part of it - there have to be a few more or it wont make any difference. A while ago Nemesis made a topic "The Agreement". I have no idea what happened to it, but at some point clans just stopped taking part of it. I'm asking every clan to think about this, and shoot JOKER, maybe then something will change in the server.

Next to our main goal we want to treat new players nice, and prevent from people teaming up on them. I hope its more clear now.

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #670 on: May 02, 2010, 02:38:16 PM »
Well, D44n has a good point here. I'm getting pretty tired of all the people that post here just to cause a discussion about nothing, or just those who try to get some attention. I wont exclude any people from here, but i will just remove all the nonsense posted here.

Our main goal is to bring those oldskool clanwars back to the server, we cant be the only clan taking part of it - there have to be a few more or it wont make any difference. A while ago Nemesis made a topic "The Agreement". I have no idea what happened to it, but at some point clans just stopped taking part of it. I'm asking every clan to think about this, and shoot JOKER, maybe then something will change in the server.

Next to our main goal we want to treat new players nice, and prevent from people teaming up on them. I hope its more clear now.

Quote from: SWKForums
I've decided to keep us a standalone clan on LW, just stressing this so you all no, no needing help from other clans none of that bullshit, we do our own thing, if theres a bunch of clans not shooting us at NAM, just random people, then we take other turfs somewhere, as you all know, we don't like to get involved with other clans and their problems ;]

Not sure why everybody just forgot about the agreement, I quit a gang as soon as i realize theres more than there should be and I start shooting, lately ive been shooting JOKER, F, HxT, every clan out there, I know JOKER don't take it the wrong way so theres no harm done anyways, its in the best interest of the server

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #671 on: May 02, 2010, 07:41:36 PM »
well even though you guys say your standalone i still see some teamups but w/e
another note is that why would people take it the wrong way just cause you got shot by some other clan on a freaking game
DONT BE SCARED TO SHOOT OTHERS :|

Offline â–ºBuRNZâ„¢

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Fish 'n' Chics
    • Awards
« Reply #672 on: May 02, 2010, 08:01:53 PM »
i am scared ..they hurt me :'(

Offline Sadik

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #673 on: May 02, 2010, 09:56:29 PM »
Dont be scared il protect you k?

Offline [JOKER]Ya$N

« Reply #674 on: May 03, 2010, 12:16:39 PM »
Dont be scared il protect you k?
LOL u Have good friends Burnz XD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stunt video || Click
---------------------------------

CPU: Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-4790K Processor  | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 4GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | HDD: Seagate 1TB | CPU FAN: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | PSU: Cooler Master G750M | CASE: Thermaltake Chaser A31
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 6400DPI | Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Control Edition | Speakers: Logitech X-530 Surround Sound 5.1 | Controller: XBOX 360 Black