Author Topic: [SA] Joker Discussion  (Read 534327 times)

Offline Voodoo

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Opportunist :)
    • Awards
Re: [SA] Joker Discussion
« Reply #1335 on: June 14, 2011, 08:28:33 PM »
Awesome that one of the Zaibatsu fail have the courage to post here sth against us, i cant count how many times Zaibatsu or you quit when i was fighting them, you run in every fight we have and then you wanna be the tough guy in the forum.
Keep going like that and you will never earn sth else than ignorance.

omris = sirmo = zaibatsu

----------------------

-----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

Offline Freak

« Reply #1336 on: June 14, 2011, 09:40:29 PM »
Awesome that one of the Zaibatsu fail have the courage to post here sth against us, i cant count how many times Zaibatsu or you quit when i was fighting them, you run in every fight we have and then you wanna be the tough guy in the forum.

omris = sirmo quiter = zaibatsu abuser
Fixed. ;)
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #1337 on: June 14, 2011, 09:55:58 PM »

omris = sirmo = zaibatsu

Lol, he knows that, why would he post about Zaibatsu reffering to Omris post if he didn't? Btw Disco, he can earn something else than ignorance: A nice, long ban :]
just saying ;)

Offline [JOKER]Ya$N

« Reply #1338 on: June 15, 2011, 01:53:40 AM »
Quote from: Huggy link=topic=3542.msg154581#msg154581 date=today
News : JOKER Own the LW server today with 13 members  8)

http://img231.image$hack.us/img231/1405/samp180n.jpg

http://img824.image$hack.us/img824/6282/samp182.jpg

http://img806.image$hack.us/img806/9268/samp186.jpg

http://img819.image$hack.us/img819/598/samp190g.jpg

http://img845.image$hack.us/img845/5708/samp184.jpg

http://img189.image$hack.us/img189/6202/samp192.jpg

gg pirats  ;)

Was Fun !!!!   ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stunt video || Click
---------------------------------

CPU: Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-4790K Processor  | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 4GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | HDD: Seagate 1TB | CPU FAN: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | PSU: Cooler Master G750M | CASE: Thermaltake Chaser A31
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 6400DPI | Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Control Edition | Speakers: Logitech X-530 Surround Sound 5.1 | Controller: XBOX 360 Black

Offline n1K

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • COCKY PRICK!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #1339 on: June 15, 2011, 05:29:35 AM »
Here are some of the screens i took:

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1340 on: June 15, 2011, 09:03:56 AM »
nik upload youre wep skins and send them to me :)

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #1341 on: June 16, 2011, 06:47:19 PM »
I didn't really feel need to anounce that, but since reading some bullshit in Virus topic I would like to announce, that JOKER has already declined the cw challenge from [GHX] clan. The reason we declined it was [GHX] suspected ping jumps, but now it's more about serious bans at LW and LVP  ::) [GHX] just doesn't seem to be a serious clan.

Of course I will admit my mistake if [GHX] manages to prove the offences they were occused of are invalid. Good luck, lol.

Edit: ah, nvm, seems it died.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:51:50 PM by [JOKER]Miczi »

Offline Hybrid

• Tiny Fish
  • [GHX]
    • Awards
« Reply #1342 on: June 16, 2011, 06:59:34 PM »
I didn't really feel need to anounce that, but since reading some bullshit in Virus topic I would like to announce, that JOKER has already declined the cw challenge from [GHX] clan. The reason we declined it was [GHX] suspected ping jumps, but now it's more about serious bans at LW and LVP  ::) [GHX] just doesn't seem to be a serious clan.

Of course I will admit my mistake if [GHX] manages to prove the offences they were occused of are invalid. Good luck, lol.

No it didn't die, we just removed our clan post to avoid bullshits you guys are saying.
and lol, why would be serious clan?. we're just a clan based to contain people who join the game for fun, nothing but fun, we just do cws for fun and beat all up. lol, we troll, we beat we do anything because we can and haters gonna hate.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 07:01:39 PM by Hybrid »

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #1343 on: June 16, 2011, 08:40:58 PM »
Ok, maybe I shouldn't have bumped it, nvm. Keep the topic clean pls.

Offline Freak

« Reply #1344 on: June 16, 2011, 09:53:39 PM »

No it didn't die, we just removed our clan post to avoid bullshits you guys are saying.
and lol, why would be serious clan?. we're just a clan based to contain people who join the game for fun, nothing but fun, we just do cws for fun and beat all up. lol, we troll, we beat we do anything because we can and haters gonna hate.
You having fun, because you trolling and hating arround? That can't be fun.

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #1345 on: June 16, 2011, 10:23:47 PM »
Oh cmon Js! Dont you start this shit too please! Drop it on a fact they broke several rules already..
Why isnt that enought for some people here?! WHY GOD WHY!??! AAAAAA!!!! :D

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline Voodoo

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #1346 on: June 16, 2011, 11:04:14 PM »

and lol, why would be serious clan?. we're just a clan based to contain people who join the game for fun cheats, nothing but fun  cheats, we just do cws for fun and beat all up. lol, we troll, we beat we do anything because we can and haters gonna hate failers like us gonna fail.

There were some mistakes, so i fixed em! np in advance.

----------------------

Offline Freak

« Reply #1347 on: June 17, 2011, 11:59:58 AM »
Keep the topic clean. We don't need any useless replys here, Hybrid.

Offline Hybrid

• Tiny Fish
  • [GHX]
    • Awards
« Reply #1348 on: June 17, 2011, 01:46:37 PM »

and lol, why would be serious clan?. we're just a clan based to contain people who join the game for fun cheats, nothing but fun  cheats, we just do cws for fun and beat all up. lol, we troll, we beat we do anything because we can and haters gonna hate failers like us gonna fail.

Well if that what eF do, nah, we don't. and ok, keep it clean and ur still replying shit meh noob.

Offline Voodoo

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #1349 on: June 17, 2011, 03:04:23 PM »

Well if that what eF do, nah, we don't. and ok, keep it clean and ur still replying shit meh noob.

want fc? oh i forgot ur permbanned from LVP, so u wanna go to da? oh yea right i also forgot ur permbanned from lws too! So think again who are the cheaters lol

----------------------