Author Topic: [SA] Joker Discussion  (Read 534326 times)

Offline [JOK3R]Hyp3r

Re: [SA] Joker Discussion
« Reply #2251 on: July 31, 2015, 05:35:31 PM »
Congrats [JOKER]  8)

xMcNasty

« Reply #2252 on: July 31, 2015, 06:13:53 PM »
Congratulations champs! More wars to come! 8)

Offline dH

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2253 on: August 01, 2015, 01:58:45 AM »
What is this shit?

I didn't kill anyone neither some of you killed me in CW ,i didn't participate at all.U guys continued playing 4 vs 3 without me 3 rounds,cos i crashed before start of first two rounds and couldn't come in,for the third one.
The Ahmed guy isn't from T clan,our leaders didn't even play it,karizma didn't even know CW is about to happen and still u confirm how there was a CW actually?
Seriously,what is this all about?

The Flaming They Did After They Lost Was The Best!
I saw both of u flaming just before I crashed,great attitude from both sides.

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #2254 on: August 01, 2015, 07:39:18 AM »
Lol just lol.

You join the server with 4 guys wearing T tag and dont say anything and suddenly after the match he is not your member?

If your leader didnt know about this, why did u accept it at all? If clan leader isnt there, the clan suddenly doesnt exist? I honestly have no clue either u are co-leader, member or maybe not part of this clan at all but if u accepted our invitation, i assumed you have some authority and can face the consequences.

At every start of the rounds u had 4 members lined up, also we had a judge spectacting.

I agree the score should be 2-0 since the third round u didnt show up, instead 2 members of u started to rage and left the server leaving the chatbox full of flaming.

Offline by_karizma

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2255 on: August 01, 2015, 09:36:08 AM »
I see you happy like childrens, do you think that we defated the T clan.  Who organized that clan war without clan leaders? Who organized are stupid to start a cw without clan leaders? I didnt authorize anyone to start clanwar. I laugh at your foolish jubilation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03xs1w2jEL4

xMcNasty

« Reply #2256 on: August 01, 2015, 09:48:39 AM »
I have agreed with RockingEvilz to make it on Friday. Even if you guys didnt show up, we will count that as win. We have wasted our time and was prepared for this day to do war. Your members were doing 2 shots while its a 4shots clan war.

Anyways, if you guys think that this is unfair, we can do a rematch, just set a date. Is that enough for you?

Offline Puranjay

« Reply #2257 on: August 01, 2015, 09:55:03 AM »
Where Will It Take Place,
 [V]irus TL?

xMcNasty

« Reply #2258 on: August 01, 2015, 09:56:23 AM »
Where Will It Take Place,
 [V]irus TL?

I dont think they are going to agree anyways lol

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #2259 on: August 01, 2015, 10:14:09 AM »
I see you happy like childrens, do you think that we defated the T clan.  Who organized that clan war without clan leaders? Who organized are stupid to start a cw without clan leaders? I didnt authorize anyone to start clanwar. I laugh at your foolish jubilation.

Our clan leaders egg and david were not there either ;) organizers were mcnasty and deer_hunter aka chiraq or w/e. He was the one who agreed to have a clanwar. If you feel anyone have made a mistake here then look at your clan members who accepted the war without speaking to you. Thats not our problem.

Nobdoy likes sore losers, man yourself fucking up.

Offline Freak

« Reply #2260 on: August 01, 2015, 10:52:58 AM »
I was there.
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline dH

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2261 on: August 01, 2015, 02:09:22 PM »
Guys,
I'm not organizer or anything.I came back to samping like a week ago,many of my members i haven't met yet,cos when i left T there was only Karizma and myself,and i liked it that way cos he is obv the only guy i could guarantee for.There's nothin bad after all this time i could say about him.
-So,I was playing samp,when Mcnasty came in and told me about CW.RockingEvilZ arranged everything and then he didn't even show up(pretty idiotic isn't it).Then ur mate,Mcnasty told me that we are having a CW and to see if i can find someone  ;D
This isn't how u do a fucking CW,the night before we were chating and i told him that i can't promise anything since i called my members and no one, was there/answered back,even more i did my best the day after(not to mention that i had to wake up at 6am that day after sleeping for 3 hours only,go to my training sessions,took a shower after that and continued to my work straight from the club,travelled back home,just after i ate something i joined samp tired as fuck,cos i saw my friend online, then Mcnasty called me) ,wasted my time to find anyone,was calling,pming like a fool,and instead of respect what do i get?U end it up this way?

We entered JOKER server which was fine for me, but since it has no CW script and everyone decided to do it on V server we moved there.Then i started crashing 2 times per minute and u all could see that happened,i didn't play a single round there i crashed just with the end of countdown and you all (including my 'mates'),instead of stopping that bullshit,u just continued fighting 4v3,arguing in main chat being cocky all the time.

Shame on all of ya,GL with that attitude,try to get out of ur rooms and behave like that,guess what?;won't work.I'm out of this shit.Obv no one can appreciate my work.
No matter if this is a game or w/e,if u r trying to make some 'reputation' (speaking globally),and make ppl repsect ur clan,then u have to show up some respect aswell and maturity.
I haven't seen that there and u can take a guess what i think about both clans now.

-If u were justifying ur name, 'jokers' then this was a pretty good joke,i give it to ya,but if it's not,then u should ask urselves where is this chaos leading,cos CWs are supposed to be done in-game,not in a chat,and forums topic.

I'm playing this game long enough that I can stand alone and i don't need cocky teamkillers to insult me,and anyone else to mention my name like u've played with me or something,and that never happened.
-You are all welcome to test yourselves and fight me 1 on 1 in LVP,cos that's where I'm playing and if u behave good there,disciplined I might demonstrate to you some power.

Now I'm gonna fuck off from this clan topic and i wish you to win many more CWs like this,cos it seems to me that u never heard of any other way to do it.
Cheers!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 02:34:53 PM by Chiraq »

Offline Freak

« Reply #2262 on: August 01, 2015, 04:06:17 PM »
You said that you got no problems. After that you lose the first round and then you all started to flame us like a goats, and now coming here with this..

Sure we can re-match it but, please your members should grow up before it.
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #2263 on: August 01, 2015, 04:10:42 PM »
Guys,
I'm not organizer or anything.I came back to samping like a week ago,many of my members i haven't met yet,cos when i left T there was only Karizma and myself,and i liked it that way cos he is obv the only guy i could guarantee for.There's nothin bad after all this time i could say about him.
-So,I was playing samp,when Mcnasty came in and told me about CW.RockingEvilZ arranged everything and then he didn't even show up(pretty idiotic isn't it).Then ur mate,Mcnasty told me that we are having a CW and to see if i can find someone  ;D
This isn't how u do a fucking CW,the night before we were chating and i told him that i can't promise anything since i called my members and no one, was there/answered back,even more i did my best the day after(not to mention that i had to wake up at 6am that day after sleeping for 3 hours only,go to my training sessions,took a shower after that and continued to my work straight from the club,travelled back home,just after i ate something i joined samp tired as fuck,cos i saw my friend online, then Mcnasty called me) ,wasted my time to find anyone,was calling,pming like a fool,and instead of respect what do i get?U end it up this way?

We entered JOKER server which was fine for me, but since it has no CW script and everyone decided to do it on V server we moved there.Then i started crashing 2 times per minute and u all could see that happened,i didn't play a single round there i crashed just with the end of countdown and you all (including my 'mates'),instead of stopping that bullshit,u just continued fighting 4v3,arguing in main chat being cocky all the time.

Shame on all of ya,GL with that attitude,try to get out of ur rooms and behave like that,guess what?;won't work.I'm out of this shit.Obv no one can appreciate my work.
No matter if this is a game or w/e,if u r trying to make some 'reputation' (speaking globally),and make ppl repsect ur clan,then u have to show up some respect aswell and maturity.
I haven't seen that there and u can take a guess what i think about both clans now.

-If u were justifying ur name, 'jokers' then this was a pretty good joke,i give it to ya,but if it's not,then u should ask urselves where is this chaos leading,cos CWs are supposed to be done in-game,not in a chat,and forums topic.

I'm playing this game long enough that I can stand alone and i don't need cocky teamkillers to insult me,and anyone else to mention my name like u've played with me or something,and that never happened.
-You are all welcome to test yourselves and fight me 1 on 1 in LVP,cos that's where I'm playing and if u behave good there,disciplined I might demonstrate to you some power.

Now I'm gonna fuck off from this clan topic and i wish you to win many more CWs like this,cos it seems to me that u never heard of any other way to do it.
Cheers!

Nobody forced you to have a clanwar with us. Mcnasty invited, u agreed. All this could have not happened if you guys just said you dont want to have a clanwar. But no, you agreed to have it.

Not our problems you slept 3 hours and your periods started.

Offline EthicaNN.

• Tiny Fish
  • <♥>
    • Awards
« Reply #2264 on: August 04, 2015, 09:07:29 PM »
Good luck and Welcome to littlewhitey's...