Author Topic: [SA] Joker Discussion  (Read 534263 times)

S0n1c

Re: [SA] Joker Discussion
« Reply #2325 on: August 30, 2015, 11:21:24 PM »
Well I never provoked him, I was just trolling like I do most of the times in the server. And while I was trolling him, I expected him to be mature enough and laugh at my jokes, but instead he chose to flame, although I never insulted him or his family. During the trolling, it turned into a challenge for me; I wanted to see what is his limits and trust me, it didn't take much effort to bring him to his limits.
I did not send him any PM during the time he was flaming or before he started to flame, I only continued to troll him in PMs AFTER HIS TAG WAS TAKEN. Also I didn't ever run while fighting to get armor, and I usually don't say anything to you when you run during the fight, because I'm used to it now :) 
-When I saw that he got kicked from your clan I started to laugh for two reasons: 1-I completed my challenge and 2-JOKER's member (Yugi's) kiddy behaviour  ;D So that's why I reacted like that :)

I still don't understand what is your point, do you think if Yugi was innocent he would be kicked from joker? if so please spare us your bullshit and go complain to your leader. :)

xMcNasty

« Reply #2326 on: August 31, 2015, 12:03:57 AM »
Well I never provoked him, I was just trolling like I do most of the times in the server.
oh this..

And while I was trolling him, I expected him to be mature enough and laugh at my jokes, but instead he chose to flame

I dont understand, you are telling jokes to your enemy, while he is mad and upset, and you expected from him to laugh for you? huh?

it turned into a challenge for me; I wanted to see what is his limits and trust me, it didn't take much effort to bring him to his limits.

You want too see what is his 'limits'  by saying "ez nub" , "big nub" . THATS A VERY GOOD WAY TO SEE WHAT IS HIS LIMITS, ADMIN i recommend you to test this way.

I only continued to troll him in PMs AFTER HIS TAG WAS TAKEN.
Its just this proves to me how shit person you are. I'm sure if this happened to any enemy of me i would be sorry for that guy, no matter what he did. Thats why i said this
pathetic

here you go, answering yourself and making things easier.
Also I didn't ever run while fighting to get armor, and I usually don't say anything to you when you run during the fight, because I'm used to it now :) 
bullshit
this..

-When I saw that he got kicked from your clan I started to laugh for two reasons: 1-I completed my challenge and 2-JOKER's member (Yugi's) kiddy behaviour  ;D So that's why I reacted like that :)

What an intresting challenge, kicking someone from his clan, isn't that 'kiddy behaviour' ?isn't it? LOL

I still don't understand what is your point
You have just proved my point when you said
I completed my challenge
do you think if Yugi was innocent he would be kicked from joker?
Its Yugi's fault, no doubt. That's why he is kicked.

What i meant Son1c, that you are full of bullshit lately. Stop being an asshole please. Its fucking annoying.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 12:07:15 AM by [JOKER]McNasty »

Offline bleeeh

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [r]V.
« Reply #2327 on: August 31, 2015, 12:21:43 AM »
my left testicle itches a bit

S0n1c

« Reply #2328 on: August 31, 2015, 12:26:47 AM »
my left testicle itches a bit
huehuehauehuehaeuhaeuheauhaeuhauehaeuheau

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #2329 on: August 31, 2015, 07:34:33 AM »
Just saying mcnasty and sonic you guys take the joker/InC thing too damn seriously. Sit the fk down lol it is just a game. You're not enemies you're merely rivals and thats why I couldnt understanfd yugi's attitude but you re right sonic could have reacted better after yugi got kicked

Offline Freak

« Reply #2330 on: August 31, 2015, 07:46:23 AM »
Less words, more actions guys. :)
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

xMcNasty

« Reply #2331 on: August 31, 2015, 09:38:14 AM »
you re right sonic could have reacted better after yugi got kicked

^^

S0n1c

« Reply #2332 on: August 31, 2015, 11:17:21 AM »
Its Yugi's fault, no doubt. That's why he is kicked.

so why are you barking then ??

Offline [JOKER]Roman

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2333 on: August 31, 2015, 12:45:01 PM »
- News:

- playa has been accepted as a trial member, congratulations.

Offline Freak

« Reply #2334 on: August 31, 2015, 01:24:15 PM »
Congratulations golddigger!
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

S0n1c

« Reply #2335 on: August 31, 2015, 01:45:49 PM »
nice playa

Offline Renii

« Reply #2337 on: August 31, 2015, 02:37:01 PM »