Author Topic: Someone trying to hack my account  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
Someone trying to hack my account
« on: July 26, 2014, 06:27:03 PM »
Hi Admins,

I feel like someone is trying to hack my account, 2-3 times people said that someone was using my account in game and telling people that i forgot my password and need to reset it though i never said that, then the same guy has tried to sell my PCJ 600 as well, Leart a player, asked me that you are selling your bike ? I said i wont sell it ever, he told that few hours back you said you are selling it, so thats for sure someone is using my account.

Just now i have received a password reset email from forums, again i have not forgot my password and never tried to reset it, please help me and let me know what shall i do ? Seems like people are after me :/

Regards
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 01:27:55 AM by Ryz »

Offline KaMRaN

• VC-MP Donator
  • Asshole.
    • Kamran on facebook
    • Awards
Re: Someone trying to hack my account
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 07:24:20 PM »
Ok. Now you'll pm some admins that I've hacked you account just because your dearest brother mahroz get banned because of Me.. So lemme' state clearly that I use two IP Addresses. You can ask any admin to check those IP Addresses to see if I tried to hack your account. I know that you posted all this just because of Me. Just like as your beloved brother said that you and he want to take revenge from me!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 07:37:34 PM by [FZ_R]OmegA »

Offline Sk

• VC-MP Donator
  • #VU
  • Awards VC-MP Mod of the Year (2018)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 08:20:15 PM »
Hi Admins,

I feel like someone is trying to hack my account, 2-3 times people said that someone was using my account in game and telling people that i forgot my password and need to reset it though i never said that, then the same guy has tried to sell my PCJ 600 as well, Leart a player, asked me that you are selling your bike ? I said i wont sell it ever, he told that few hours back you said you are selling it, so thats for sure someone is using my account.

Just now i have received a password reset email from forums, again i have not forgot my password and never tried to reset it, please help me and let me know what shall i do ? Seems like people are after me :/

Regards
don,t worry as long as they don,t know ur pass u are safe and management always check those ip which are making fake pass attempts...
Ok. Now you'll pm some admins that I've hacked you account just because your dearest brother mahroz get banned because of Me.. So lemme' state clearly that I use two IP Addresses. You can ask any admin to check those IP Addresses to see if I tried to hack your account. I know that you posted all this just because of Me. Just like as your beloved brother said that you and he want to take revenge from me!
y do u think every thing is about u????
he didn,t mention any one he just said some one..
are u are someone??
ur old nick was someone???
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:25:40 PM by Sk »

Offline Gullu[]Butt

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 08:34:36 PM »
welcum SK,the neyew heedone staff.mayde in pakystan...jajajajjaja,
why all pakizz thynk tat dey are heeden staff?? ;D

Offline !!AngeL!!

• Big Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 08:57:03 PM »
i know who was trying to hack his name was lamborghini his brother joined with your account and said to [OTRt]Trunks give lamborghini 50K he is my brother i dont have evidence but let me check if i have one (if yes i edit my post and add it).

EDIT:Sorry i didn't find a evidence i should take a screenshot but you can ask trunks or str1kker one of them was online and saw lamborghini's brother saying to trunks give 50K to lamborghini he is my brother using your name usmanulamin but without login.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:05:49 PM by !!AngeL!! »

Offline KaMRaN

• VC-MP Donator
  • Asshole.
    • Kamran on facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 11:26:55 PM »
sk,
 actually you don't know the whole matter between us. so please don't
speak between me and usman. If lamborghini really attempted to hack his
account, he cannot stay here longer!

Offline Ryz

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2012)
    • Portfolio
    • Awards
  • PAC ID: 421
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 11:45:42 PM »
I have checked all of your recent IP connections to the server and there is nothing to suggest that anyone has logged into your account or even joined using your nickname without logging in.

Change your password just to be safe though.

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 09:18:30 AM »
Ryz, Kindly tell how to change the game password ?
Omega i couldnt even imagine what you are thinking about lol, nice story.

Angel yes strikker told me that it was someone related to lamborghini, lamborghini's old nick is fassi, begging for money everytime.

Offline KaMRaN

• VC-MP Donator
  • Asshole.
    • Kamran on facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 09:23:41 AM »
Go to PAC website.