Author Topic: How I look. You can post yours too!  (Read 1011180 times)

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Re: How do I look... You can post yours too!
« Reply #2910 on: July 02, 2010, 12:29:18 AM »
because i'm pretty sure you are aware that I would fucking body you.

EPIC QUOTE
Is that something like you coming onto me with your huge bodyweight and doing a sandwich to me? :O So, so kinky :D

Haha @ me having to educate idiot europeans. Thats fucking nasty.

Ok while we are on education:

1. @ is not a word.
2. Using weed does not make you cool.
3. Threatening to 'body' Alvar does not make you sound hard it just leads to much mockery on the admin IRC.

Splatter. Don't know why you are defending alvar. Kid honestly is an idiot, and you defending him makes you look worse.

Have you ever killed someone in-game, and then watched them laugh and talk a bunch of crap in the main chat? Little immature kids? Well thats what position I am in when you tell me that I am being mocked on IRC. Couldn't care less. Don't know what you are trying to say by saying weed does not make you cool? I am not the one calling others "homo" because they don't do it.

@ = at, and by you calling that out it just proves how desperate you are to come at me with anything you can..

Splatter, honestly I respect you, just don't degrade yourself by jumping into an argument between two idiots. Have some self respect.

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #2911 on: July 02, 2010, 12:31:52 AM »

EPIC QUOTE
Is that something like you coming onto me with your huge bodyweight and doing a sandwich to me? :O So, so kinky :D

1. @ is not a word.
3. Threatening to 'body' Alvar does not make you sound hard it just leads to much mockery on the admin IRC.

Splatter. Don't know why you are defending alvar. Kid honestly is an idiot, and you defending him makes you look worse.

Have you ever killed someone in-game, and then watched them laugh and talk a bunch of crap in the main chat? Little immature kids? Well thats what position I am in when you tell me that I am being mocked on IRC. Couldn't care less. Don't know what you are trying to say by saying weed does not make you cool? I am not the one calling others "homo" because they don't do it.

@ = at, and by you calling that out it just proves how desperate you are to come at me with anything you can..

Splatter, honestly I respect you, just don't degrade yourself by jumping into an argument between two idiots. Have some self respect.

When you go about insulting an ENTIRE CONTINENT you sort of get yourself some enemies there.
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
« Reply #2912 on: July 02, 2010, 12:32:31 AM »
just don't degrade yourself by jumping into an argument between two idiots

congratulations

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2913 on: July 02, 2010, 12:35:32 AM »

EPIC QUOTE

1. @ is not a word.

1 idiot being me and other one being you? :D Your saying that only "people who want to seem more manly" drink beer, that's just proves that your a homo. And I am not the one saying that I will "suck your dick" :D Also, I might not be the best example of nice person, but still I am still so much more of a normal person than you are. Whatever your are trying to prove here, your failing at it. :P

I'm not mentally disorientated, you are. :P

But enough of this spam, we got our laugh already, lets get back on topic, shall we? :P
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline Egg

• Kiddy Fish
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #2914 on: July 02, 2010, 12:37:08 AM »

EPIC QUOTE

1. @ is not a word.

When you go about insulting an ENTIRE CONTINENT you sort of get yourself some enemies there.

Don't give me that bullshit you were on his side way before he said anything about Europe....Your just another thirsty ass drama queen.

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #2915 on: July 02, 2010, 12:39:31 AM »

EPIC QUOTE

1. @ is not a word.

Don't give me that bullshit you were on his side way before he said anything about Europe....Your just another thirsty ass drama queen.

Yeh true I was, I tend to side against the person that says 'oh i'll kick your ass in real life' because those people tend to be the ones with the problem anyway. Also I don't see how anything I've said constitutes being a drama queen at all.
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline S3rs

« Reply #2916 on: July 02, 2010, 12:41:36 AM »
HOW DO I LOOK.........YOU CAN POST YOURS TOO!

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2917 on: July 02, 2010, 12:42:38 AM »
HOW DO I LOOK.........YOU CAN POST YOURS TOO!
partypooper  :(

Offline Egg

• Kiddy Fish
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #2918 on: July 02, 2010, 12:44:15 AM »

EPIC QUOTE

1. @ is not a word.

Yeh true I was, I tend to side against the person that says 'oh i'll kick your ass in real life' because those people tend to be the ones with the problem anyway. Also I don't see how anything I've said constitutes being a drama queen at all.

Alright give me your definition of a drama queen...and I will try my best to compare & contrast them to you...How bout it? Sounds like fun ey?

Offline S3rs

« Reply #2919 on: July 02, 2010, 12:44:23 AM »
lol k continue

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2920 on: July 02, 2010, 12:45:22 AM »
I don't go around randomly calling others "homo" because I don't like them like little grade school children. That obviously is going to start a flame war, and alvar knew what he was doing.

I never liked Alvar, from the beginning, everything he does pisses me off. Guy came on undercover trying as hard as he could to deny me from joker last year when I was applying,"HE SHOT ME WHEN I SAID DONT SHOOT ME BECAUSE I AM MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU THINK I AM, BUT HE SHOT ME ANYWAY, TOO EGOER TO BE THE BEST.. DENIED" then some other members stepped in for me because they could smell the bullshit. Shortly after I was accepted, Alvar left Joker. He's a serious control freak, and then he tells me I am the mentally disoriented one. Kid is fucking brain dead.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 12:48:11 AM by AbnormalFace »

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #2921 on: July 02, 2010, 12:48:11 AM »
tl;dr  8)

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2922 on: July 02, 2010, 12:49:43 AM »
True. Can't believe i'm wasting my time.

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2923 on: July 02, 2010, 12:52:23 AM »
True. Can't believe i'm wasting my time.
Why your still here then? :D

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2924 on: July 02, 2010, 01:03:31 AM »
tl;dr = too long, didn't read
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 01:05:41 AM by AbnormalFace »