Author Topic: How I look. You can post yours too!  (Read 1011263 times)

Offline elof

• MTA:SA Race Admin
  • I've been to Brighton too! So What.
    • Awards
Re: How do I look... You can post yours too!
« Reply #2940 on: July 02, 2010, 07:16:01 PM »
I'll suck your dick Alvar. No big deal.

Is that the lady from the Tom & Jerry cartoons?

also, I'm not european, I'm British  :D   I bet that pisses someone off

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2941 on: July 02, 2010, 11:16:48 PM »
idk why your talking about Europeans beign bad or something abnormal your american doesnt make u any better

If you think of it, he talks about europeans like we are bad, but at the end of the day europeans founded America and America's roots are at Europe. So in a way he makes fun of himself aswell. Gf abnormal :D u give honour to ur name :D

While dissing alvar I realized I used a word europeans probably never heard of since its american slang. So when they started questioning the word I just called them idiot europeans.

Kinda funny aswell when european admins kick/ban people for saying "N-word" in little whiteys when "N-word" isn't a racial slur.

"Nigger" is a racial slur.

"N-word" is what Blacks, Hispanics, some whites call their friends "sup my N-word"  "yo N-word" 

It has absolutely nothing to do with "Nigger"

even if you said  "dumb N-word" it has absolutely nothing to do with the racial slur. people think they know the meaning of the word and try to punish people for it, but I dont see how you could possibly know unless you're from America.

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #2942 on: July 02, 2010, 11:32:45 PM »
idk why your talking about Europeans beign bad or something abnormal your american doesnt make u any better

If you think of it, he talks about europeans like we are bad, but at the end of the day europeans founded America and America's roots are at Europe. So in a way he makes fun of himself aswell. Gf abnormal :D u give honour to ur name :D

While dissing alvar I realized I used a word europeans probably never heard of since its american slang. So when they started questioning the word I just called them idiot europeans.

Kinda funny aswell when european admins kick/ban people for saying "N-word" in little whiteys when "N-word" isn't a racial slur.

"N-word" is what Blacks, Hispanics, some whites call their friends "sup my N-word"  "yo N-word" 

even if you said  "dumb N-word" it has absolutely nothing to do with the racial slur. people think they know the meaning of the word and try to punish people for it, but I dont see how you could possibly know unless you're from America.

You srsly dont have to come from America to know some words sunshine :) just so u know. And btw i knew about this N-word and nigger thing u described.
he justs thinks americans are the best at everything

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2943 on: July 02, 2010, 11:47:49 PM »
Haha, oh yeah sure. Look, honestly if there was any place i'd rather be, it would probably be Canada or the United Kingdom.

I'm just being real, don't punish people for something you don't know anything about please.

Offline HardyHar

• Big Fish
  • Haiya!
    • Awards
« Reply #2944 on: July 03, 2010, 01:10:33 AM »

I AM OFFENDED, YOU RACIST!!! (Not really. I lied. I'm not really offended. You still might be a racist though. lol)
But honestly I do think of them as the same word. It's just downplaying the "real" word which is truly offensive in nature. It's like... me calling you a "Cracker (er)" but without being properly pronounced I say "Cracka (ah)" and now suddenly it's ok? My point is it still has the same meaning we just "slang" it and use it soo casually that it doesn't matter to people like you. But here's some FYI, just cause you have some black friends does not make it okay to call anyone N-word or Nigger. Truth is that there is still many black people who find that word or any word close to it offensive.
Images in your signature must be no higher than 400 pixels

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2945 on: July 03, 2010, 02:26:29 AM »
The word 'Nigger' - Richard Pryor & George Carlin

Please do not remove this video. Some good information here

I also have never called anyone a nigger or a N-word. But for black people they are entitled to use the word however they please. If an admin can see that the person is not using the word with the intent of any racism then they should allow them to use it (N-word).

« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 02:35:06 AM by AbnormalFace »

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #2946 on: July 03, 2010, 10:50:32 AM »
We aren't going to have a discussion about this, the N word is not to be used because it will offend some people.
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #2947 on: July 03, 2010, 11:54:41 AM »
Ohh stop it you nabs.

In my opinion pure vodka is very good (except some really cheap shit, pure spiritus). If it comes about beer... It's bad at the beggining, it's even worse with the second can and it tastes great in the middle of the third can :D I haven't reached the level when it's bad again...

Offline OneMoreTime

• Adult Fish
  • -> JOIN US NOWW!!!!
    • [JOK3R] Clan website.
    • Awards
« Reply #2948 on: July 03, 2010, 11:04:31 PM »
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Offline Sadik

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2949 on: July 03, 2010, 11:22:42 PM »

Last one we won a tournament 5v5

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #2950 on: July 03, 2010, 11:30:50 PM »

Tallest guy, with my very small Psychology class @ graduation

Offline S3rs

« Reply #2951 on: July 03, 2010, 11:59:48 PM »
Sadik, who are you trying to fool here? That's not you, you dont even look close to it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 12:02:24 AM by S3rs »

SUPERBAD

« Reply #2952 on: July 04, 2010, 05:58:23 AM »
@Nemesis: congratulation to your graduation!!!
@Abnormal Face, r u trying to become a forum troll? Or did you smoke too much shit which u took for weed?

@The Alcohol topic in here:
-@S3rs: try to mix a long island ice tea:
   - 1 shot glass of good or at least okay Wodka (Smirnoff, Nemiroff, Absolut)
   - 1 shot glass of good or at least okay Gin (Gordon`s London Dry Gin)
   - 1 shot glass of good or at least okay Tequilla (Cabo Wabo Uno would be too good for a cocktail)
   - 1 shot glass of good or at least okay white Rum ( Havana Club should do)
   - 1 shot glass of Cointreau
   - 2 shot glasses of lime juice

Shake it with ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. put in a 0.4l or 0.5l glass and fill it up with coca cola   
  (glass bottle coca cola).

Try it and tell me if it doesnt taste better than the most drinks with less alcohol.

-@beer, guess Bangbus can tell u more than I can. Everyone got his own taste
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 07:25:38 AM by SUPERBAD »

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2953 on: July 04, 2010, 07:43:46 AM »
Sadik, who are you trying to fool here? That's not you, you dont even look close to it.
That's Sadik, looks quite similar to the older pictures in my eyes.
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2954 on: July 04, 2010, 09:32:12 AM »

You srsly dont have to come from America to know some words sunshine :) just so u know. And btw i knew about this N-word and nigger thing u described.
he justs thinks americans are the best at everything