Author Topic: Fast Five announced, YEAH!!!  (Read 3761 times)

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
Fast Five announced, YEAH!!!
« on: December 15, 2010, 09:38:27 PM »
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 05:51:23 PM by [R]Gryphus_One »

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Fast Five announced, YEAH!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 10:10:01 PM »
Looks like all of the other previous Cast members all together now in the 5th movie. Looks good

But i think they should quit after the 5th one. Otherwise it just be a repeatative thing for Fast and furious. Same goes for any other series of movies (like rambo, home alone etc etc gotta end somewhere and a 5th and final movie would be the best spot to end. Unless they make a series out of it like supernatural or what ever)

Offline j.king

• VC-MP Retirees
  • SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 01:06:26 PM »
nice, looking forward to it

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 01:47:42 PM »
nice, looking forward to it
Looks promising indeed  ;)
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline tezza

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Will work for food!!!!!
    • I like you
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 01:55:34 PM »
wow! I like how different it is from the other 4! They've really outdone themselves by introducing all those new relateable characters!

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 02:17:39 PM »
wow! I like how different it is from the other 4! They've really outdone themselves by introducing all those new relateable characters!

Thats why i said they should stop after the 5th movie if this one tops all other 4 of the movies. Cuz then it will be even harder to top the 5th one for a 6th movie which will become annoying anyway.

SUPERBAD

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 09:58:10 AM »
I will not waste my time with any of these stupid proll movies

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 07:32:44 PM »
I will not waste my time with any of these stupid proll movies
haters gonna hate :D
Easy isn't always simple.