Author Topic: Help Help!!!  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Fi77_H0LD3R

• Kiddy Fish
  • Maybe everyone deserves to get a chance....
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Fi77
Help Help!!!
« on: April 14, 2017, 05:47:37 AM »
Hello everybody,
Im trying to change my id pass but i javn't got any way to change it.Can someone tell me how ti change pass in LW?

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Re: Help Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 07:03:17 AM »
Hey there @Fi77_H0LD3R, so far I know there are only 2 ways to reset/change your account password through PAC.

In case you have forgotten your password
Go to https://pacommunity.co.uk/login
Click on "Forgot password?" after that you will be redirected to another page( propably to this page : https://pacommunity.co.uk/recovery ) where you must fill in the email you used to register the account.
After filling the email in and clicking on the "Reset Password" button, you will redirected to another page where they require to fill in the "Unique recovery code" that has been sent to your email(if it's not in the inbox folder just check out the spam folder) and the new password you want use. After you've filled everything correct you can click on the "Reset Password" button again and you may login with your new password.

If you know your account password
Just log in with your current username and password and you will see at the right top corner of your screen a dropdown, just click on the dropdown and click on your Username, then Settings and you shall see the "Reset Password" Button and follow the instruction as I explained it earlier in the first option.

I recommend you to follow the first option since it's easier and faster.
If you still have any problems then you should contact the PAC Staff.
I hope this helps.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 07:46:12 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline Fi77_H0LD3R

• Kiddy Fish
  • Maybe everyone deserves to get a chance....
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Fi77
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 07:30:55 PM »
Hey there @Fi77_H0LD3R, so far I know there are only 2 ways to reset your account password through PAC.

In case you have forgotten your password
Go to https://pacommunity.co.uk/login
Click on "Forgot password?" after that you will be redirected to another page( propably to this page : https://pacommunity.co.uk/recovery ) where you must fill in the email you used to register the account.
After filling the email in and clicking on the "Reset Password" button, you will redirected to another page where they require to fill in the "Unique recovery code" that has been sent to your email(if it's not in the inbox folder just check out the spam folder) and the new password you want use. After you've filled everything correct you can click on the "Reset Password" button again and you may login with your new password.

If you know your account password
Just log in with your current username and password and you will see at the right top corner of your screen a dropdown, just click on the dropdown and click on your Username, then Settings and you shall see the "Reset Password" Button and follow the instruction as I explained it earlier in the first option.

I recommend you to follow the first option since it's easier and faster.
If you still have any problems then you should contact the PAC Staff.
I hope this helps.  ;)
I havn't forgot my password i just want to change it not reseting or forgotton

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 07:41:36 PM »
I havn't forgot my password i just want to change it not reseting or forgotton
Yeah just follow the first option, that's a way to change your password. In this case resetting can be seen as changing password.

Edit : Next time be more specific with the subject, because "help help!!!" won't catch our attention as you think, add a more suitable subject for example : "Help changing account password". Also it would be helpful for others when they are searching for the same or similar thing, so they don't need to create a new topic.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 06:34:04 AM by SuriAttacker »