Author Topic: »The [Ř]-Team's first anniversary« - This Sunday_10th of April ⇒ 14:00GMT ⇐  (Read 20952 times)

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Instead of an event the R-team should say that they stop fucking up races now after their 1year birthday ...
They create now one big race they dont fuck up and over the year they ruined like 500 other races ...

http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,14638.0.html
Gryphus i posted this once for ure video and i do it again ...

Offline n1K

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • COCKY PRICK!!!
    • Awards
Cant anyone stop this douchebag from posting useless pics on forums and spamming the shit outta pages?
I have seen people getting warned for it, so why not give this guy some suggestions on how to post or NOT to post if you aint got anything useful?
I mean just dont post anything if you dont like it, what say? At lease someone is trying his/her bit to get some players, what have you done other than being a post count whore?

OT: A bit unusual event, but sounds cool, maybe some flying fans will join in and help in player count! gl...!

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
First nik i am no postwhore i just play here a lot longer then you.
Second i am getting warned like every other players gets warned.
Third Gryphus reply wasnt ontopic too btw.
Fourth a Race and some rustler events wont bring many players, the only successful event which was created to get more players was scotts Desert Turf Madness.
Sixth this is still a Forum and everyone can post his mind, i am already taking care to not insult anyone with my posts and formulate them realy friendly.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 02:44:06 PM by ★Party★a★lot★ »

Offline Drunken

• SA-MP Donator
  • Drinking
    • Awards
Congratz with 1 year!  ;)

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
Again event topics are not for RTeam vs Ground Fighters discussion... Rustler clan wants to make an event that's cool, don't want to show up then don't. I doubt this event will enter in conflict with DTM#6 so I support it, any extra activity organized by players like this should be welcomed, not shunned.

As for admin help, I'll try to be there but I can't guarantee anything.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 03:53:28 PM by AJP »

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

As for admin help, I'll try to be there but I can't guarantee anything.

Nobody can. I will add you to the helpers list. Please reply again if there are any news about if you can come or not. :)

Devilboy665

Uh uh...c c,can I help somehow? Ill fly with dodo around and record or just watch for others or some bullshit like I always do?  :-[

If you dont want to be a participant you can sign for the media guy ofcourse and record the Event and make Screenshots. But make sure that you don't confuse the Rustlers while they're dueling. Another plane/rustler can be really confusing for those who mainly look on the map while they're dueling. There's also a risk that you crash into the people if they do unexpected turns. :)
You could also be a participant and take Screenshots and record.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
If you dont want to be a participant you can sign for the media guy ofcourse and record the Event and make Screenshots. But make sure that you don't confuse the Rustlers while they're dueling. Another plane/rustler can be really confusing for those who mainly look on the map while they're dueling. There's also a risk that you crash into the people if they do unexpected turns. :)

I guess for 3rd person recording the rustler duels the best is a heli? Since it's slower and easier to spot on the map

btw I stickied your event until it's finished.

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
The heli used for recording should have a different color on the radar (so the dueling Rustler pilots won't be confused), be piloted by an admin that gives it vehicle invulnerability (so the heli can't be destroyed), and also the recording player should better use the first person camera for the heli not to appear in the middle of the video.

Offline Slide

wow, nice 1 year congratulation ! x)

and looks like a nice event there  ;)

But I suck with rustler, maybe I got some time to join x)

Devilboy665

K Ill be in heli then and fraps it and screenshot some stuff!
Might be hard to do that while dueling someone...but I can sign up for both!? :D

Good, I will add you to the list! And yes, you can! It wont make too many problems.  :)

Offline EnzoMortelli

Holidays over :'(
have 9 subjects this term, will surely give me nuff work to quit samp ::)
Ill try to be there, possibility by now is 84,3% ;D