Author Topic: »The [Ř]-Team's first anniversary« - This Sunday_10th of April ⇒ 14:00GMT ⇐  (Read 20953 times)

Offline Huggy

• SA-MP Donator
  • Was a proud LW player
    • Awards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whj7hYNAh34

I watched your video and posted a comment:

At 1:08 you say that your Rustler is bugged and that it won't shoot, but that's not true: there's a sound bug by which you can't hear your own gun, but you still can shoot.
i readed it and replys u ;)

maybe back.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
never really understood the point in 1v1 rustler fights, isn't all about the person who can turn sharper without losing speed?

You got it!  :D ;D ;D

so if both people know how to turn without losing much speed it's basically just about the winner being the most patient?

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

never really understood the point in 1v1 rustler fights, isn't all about the person who can turn sharper without losing speed?

You got it!  :D ;D ;D

so if both people know how to turn without losing much speed it's basically just about the winner being the most patient?

If i get bored i start flying through tunnels or do hard turns between high buildings. That changes the situation, because the guys behind you cant follow and it's easy to get behind him then. And if you are once behind him and shoot, it's almost impossble for him to escape.

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
If i get bored i start flying through tunnels or do hard turns between high buildings. That changes the situation, because the guys behind you cant follow and it's easy to get behind him then. And if you are once behind him and shoot, it's almost impossble for him to escape.

Yeah this is true: in the first Rustler event, the last duel was between Gz0r and me, which starts at minute 4:00 of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk_KEba78Q8

and at minute 5:07 you can see how, after several turns, he finally tryies to escape by flying close to the mountains, under a bridge, and back to the mountains again to fly through the hole of one of them. That was what really made that fight so exciting. You need skills not only to make sharp turns without losing too much speed and altittude, but also to follow the other plane through such routes without crashing, and without losing too much time either, because otherwise he could have got himself behind me. And as Qwerbeet says, if in a Rustler combat you have the other behind you, it's almost impossible to escape. That's why the key of Rustler combats is getting behind the other player.

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
tl;dr

rustlers are boring

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
rustlers are boring
Nah...I fly rustlers drunk when am I. Heli or..

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb

Offline EnzoMortelli

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
how about just closing this topic already D:
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)