Author Topic: Add GiveCash command.  (Read 8346 times)

Offline D4rKGh05t

• VC-MP Donator
  • SinDhi*
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [RT]DârkGhõst
  • PAC ID: 40269
Add GiveCash command.
« on: November 08, 2019, 08:15:00 AM »
Hello! Admins.
Why You are Removed Give cash command
What is reason: ??????
Plzz admins now add givecash cmd plzz.
In server.
                    Thx.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 08:17:26 AM by D4rKGh05t »

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Re: Add GiveCash command.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 08:45:19 AM »
Just simply get the money from your own, you don't need to request the money and annoy players all the time an again.

When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .

Offline Hazard_pk

• Kiddy Fish
  • RELAX!
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [RT]Hazard
  • PAC ID: 53794
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 10:09:14 AM »
1+

If givecash command is removed because of the scams happening nowadays so this isn't a right decision. Sometimes players need to transfer cash to someone's or their own accounts.

I would like to suggest for adding a cash transfer application board in which a player uses their forum account and the other account in which the cash should transfer.

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 10:38:21 AM »
1+

If givecash command is removed because of the scams happening nowadays so this isn't a right decision. Sometimes players need to transfer cash to someone's or their own accounts.

I would like to suggest for adding a cash transfer application board in which a player uses their forum account and the other account in which the cash should transfer.
Quote from hanney :
The command was removed due to the increasing amount of people attempting to breach accounts of other players (sometimes successful, sometimes not).

On a daily basis we were seeing many players (primarily those from Internet cafes/905) logging on to the server and continually spamming either in public chat or via PM harassing and begging players for money much like below:

<PM> From: (NrA)KinG_905. To: [K]: bro give cash bro money 100000

They would spam repeatedly like this until the person they were spamming gave in or they would move onto the next person. From observing them they would often use the !stats command to find their next target in order to determine who has money.

The volume of this spam was increasing much more significantly over the coming weeks before the command was removed. We would mute/shun/tempban them but as they were playing from an Internet cafe this caused a number of problems:

- The shunned player would just leave the server and rejoin with a different nickname / different machine in the cafe and start the begging process again.

- Due to the environment they were playing from being a cafe it was then hard to track if the player who had just joined with a new nickname was the same player as previously or another player entirely.

- Sometimes when banning them the machine would then become banned (or in some cases the IP address of the cafe) causing problems for all other players in the cafe who were playing legit not causing any trouble.

By removing the !givecash command we aim to deal with the following problems:

- If a player's account is compromised, whoever has access cannot do as much damage as previously since they will be in a 'sandboxed' environment.

- Player's risk losing alot more now if they get banned. Before we have seen instances of players being banned, re-joining under an alias and getting a friend to send them money so that they can buy that PCJ that they just lost from their banned account etc. Players will now have to spend time on the server and progress themselves and earn cash for their posessions.

- As the beggars know the ability to share cash doesn't exist they won't even bother. We have already seen a significant decrease in begging/spamming/player harassment through PM's since it was removed.

--

As anyone who reguarly plays the server will know. You can easily accumulate ALOT of money on your account after playing for awhile. So much that you do not know what to do with. This is because there isn't really alot of things to spend it on. 1 vehicle, ocassional weapons/armour and the healing at the hospital isn't very taxing after gathering a reasonable amount of money. For this reason, we really need to implement and overhaul the server with new features which players can spend the money on to purchase. I do have alot of ideas that I would love to see implemented but at the end of the day it's up to AdTec_224 to decide what he wants to add and doesn't as it's his script and his time and energy spent.

There is some suggestions like transferring money via PAC or limiting the amount to x amount per day that can be transferred. But either of these will still enable the beggars to spam players for money aslong as they are aware that the ability to send cash is allowed.

Currently at the moment AdTec doesn't have any intention of adding this back in for the foreseeable future. I'm personally fine with that aswell. Though hopefully we can look towards adding something to the server which will allow players to spend their hard earned cash.
----
You know what i thought removing give cash cmd was a bad idea but after reading this i changed my mind it is good.
When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .

Offline Stivicela^

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 10:47:59 AM »
Cause scammers.

Offline FullFilled^

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't Teach Father How to Rape Your Mom
  • Awards VC-MP Best Healer (2016)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: FullFilled
  • VC-MP: Full[F]illed^
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 11:33:51 AM »

Credits KocKeX/Morocos

Offline SecPan

• Tiny Fish
  • Connoisseur of all jokes lame
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: dukaBuka
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 11:57:16 AM »
-1, no add give cmd.
Kids always spam me, them says "duka pro give me 100k for buy hydra."
I get 1000 spams in private for money.
Beggars want more after I give. Them want 200k after I give 100k.
Greedy beggars, come in different nick ask and spam me more.

Offline DarkSlayer

• VC-MP Donator
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [MK]DarkSlayer
  • PAC ID: 52504
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 02:05:11 PM »
Lmfao 😂😂 look at ur face in the mirror ur ratio is going in 0 points for those who says duka is pro they are all noobs like u btw -1 to this suggestion becuz alot of beggers starts bug ging u in pm
-1, no add give cmd.
Kids always spam me, them says "duka pro give me 100k for buy hydra."
I get 1000 spams in private for money.
Beggars want more after I give. Them want 200k after I give 100k.
Greedy beggars, come in different nick ask and spam me more.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 05:16:34 AM by DARK SLAYER »

Offline SecPan

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 03:49:53 PM »
Me no make 1 million spree on Kid newBoobies.
ur ratio is going in 0 points for those who says duka is pro they are all pussies and noobs like u
Me only fight real people and professional players, not like noob_slayer who make 1 million spree with stats padding.

P.S - Slayer talking about point ratio is a JOKE OF THE CENTURY becuz he banned before for stats padding.

https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,33758.msg303693.html#msg303693

Kids speaking logic is the CONFUSON OF THE HIGHEST ORDA.....

Offline Stivicela^

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2019, 04:01:52 PM »
is this suggestion or insult topic?

Offline ZUBI

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Smartest Player (2016)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: ZUBI
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2019, 04:37:23 PM »
I think we should give a solution to this cmd untill it will remain disabled
Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Offline SecPan

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2019, 06:44:13 PM »
is this suggestion or insult topic?
Kidicela I warned him before not to cry, but he won't listen

Offline 552N

• Tiny Fish
  • Don't Believe Anyone People Can Change Anytime.
    • My Discord Server
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: 552N
  • VC-MP: 552N
  • PAC ID: 786
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2019, 08:04:44 AM »
yes!  right dark bro
admins plzz add !givecash command
+1

Offline DarkSlayer

• VC-MP Donator
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [MK]DarkSlayer
  • PAC ID: 52504
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2019, 05:20:47 AM »
Lmao that report was very old and even if i did i would tell u 1 thing NOOB!!! Watch ur stats again and again while playing in server 😎 ur stats describes how biggest noob u r so watch ur face in the mirror and then talk 1 million spree hahahaah u didnt own even 10 spree on anyone except for those who dont know how to play im gonna laugh to death 1 million spree Hahahha pure sign of DukarBukar is NOOB!!!! 😂😂😂😂
Me no make 1 million spree on Kid newBoobies.
ur ratio is going in 0 points for those who says duka is pro they are all pussies and noobs like u
Me only fight real people and professional players, not like noob_slayer who make 1 million spree with stats padding.

P.S - Slayer talking about point ratio is a JOKE OF THE CENTURY becuz he banned before for stats padding.

https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,33758.msg303693.html#msg303693

Kids speaking logic is the CONFUSON OF THE HIGHEST ORDA.....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 05:23:12 AM by DARK SLAYER »

Offline Yennah

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2009)
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2019, 01:39:54 PM »
Topic is obviously way off-topic here.