Author Topic: Where is everybody??  (Read 7953 times)

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: abidine
  • VC-MP: abidine
Re: Where is everybody??
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2019, 09:10:37 PM »
TRUE

Abidine... .

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2019, 09:29:48 AM »
-

Btw another reason I can think of is, since !give was removed, and players number started dropping (more) since that. Yea you can see of it. Can't refuse that !give is/was/always one of the most important elements of the whole gaming system here, to make the gaming more vivid. Removing such important feature let some players think this sort of gaming would be kinda meaningless than that before. And leads to players leaving.
bruh im with you, we need to return back the give cash cmd, but since they removed it , i didn't notice that amount of players decreased that much, it was normal amount like every time, but for the time being, the situation has changed a lot. the number of players has decreased significantly from time to time, sometimes even barely finding players.
When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2019, 11:11:02 AM »
-

You see, before in peak hours we could usually have 3x - 4x players at the server. But now you look, it significantly decreases to like just 2x - at most 3x players at peak hours now. As I said before at the argue-back-for-!give post, player's actions are the most honest thing here. Now players leaving (includes me), and other thing is the server donations (that's an important evidence). You see after it's removal (July 2019), the server only received $15 from 3 players. But before that (removal), usually nearly every months got new/old players kept donating.

Anyway pity that the administrators and the managements still not yet opened their eyes and realized that. In other word, that is "they are still sleeping 'peacefully' in their dreams".

Just very
pity
they made wrong decision.

Whatsoever,
WE NEED !GIVE BACK. WE NEED IT BACK. WE NEED IT FOREVER. WE NEED BE VIVID.
not being stupid dead ass.
"...And when I am in Vice City and want to listen some power ballads about crine alert in a wind tunnel, I listen to Emotion."

-Phil Collins, Emotion 98.3, 1984

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2019, 11:12:14 AM »
But of course I also stand on the admins&management's side, and I understand what's their stakes. They said they didn't want for and want to get into any trouble. So I have already think of an solution for this issue.

Well it's simple. Just the management revives !givecash cmd again. But add on a disclaimer. That is admins&management will claim that after the revive of !givecash this time, if any sort of issues that happened after the revive of !givecash this time because of !givecash cmd. Admins or managements, will not have any responsibilities on that. And will not help in any way in extra for player that got 'jumped'. Which means player has to take all the risks and the responsibilities of the happening issues related with !givecash later (but in my point of view, most players will accept the risk-taking).

For admins/managements, here's a graceful way to back out of trouble disclaimer post I have already got it ready for you.

Revive of !givecash & Disclaimer

After several of reasons and concerns, we have decided to bring back !givecash command again. But players need to understand and take all the risks and responsibilities after the reviving of !givecash this time.

It means if any sort of problems happen to you due to:

• someone attempting to breach account of yours and steal your cash
  • someone scam the money from you
  • you send the money to wrong person

Admins and managements will not help in any way in other to get your money back.

Cheers,

Code: [Select]
[center][u][b][size=24pt]Revive of !givecash & Disclaimer[/size][/b][/u][/center]

[size=18pt]After several of reasons and concerns, we have decided to bring back !givecash command again. But players need to understand and take all the risks and responsibilities after the reviving of !givecash this time.

It means if any sort of problems happen to you due to:[/size]

[list]
[li][size=18pt]someone attempting to breach account of yours and steal your cash[/size][/li]

[li][size=18pt]someone scam the money from you[/size][/li]

[li][size=18pt]you send the money to wrong person[/size][/li]
[/list]

[size=18pt]Admins and managements [u][b]will not[/b][/u] help in any way in other to get your money back.

Cheers,

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2019, 07:54:27 PM »
It is confusing. Everything has a positive side and an negative side  for example the givecash cmd, we all know the beggars are so annoying and they cannot stop keep spming requesting money, thats it , but when you think about it again , you will need the givecash cmd , its a very useful and helpful cmd, you can give cash to your another account or make event as a normal player and give others the prizes, or if you are trying to help somebody else with different ways, yes we need the give cash cmd and in the same time we don't need it!!
When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2019, 11:21:12 AM »
-

I found that every posts that argue back for !givecash cmd with strong reasons are all removed without notification(like this one: (give back !givecash cmd) posted yesterday by 4HM3D). Admins and managements seem wanting to kill all the voices that arguing back for !givecash cmd.

But as I said yesterday at that post. Our voices won't be stopped until !givecash cmd is back one day. You can never kill our voices.

Other than that, my Disclaimer Solution would work well then why not managements try to consider it? I say one more time now about what I said yesterday: Admins and Managements will remind all players to ensure their account security after the revive of !givecash this time, whether it has a strong password to defend from account breaching or not.

And post the Disclaimer after the reviving of !givecash:

Revive of !givecash & Disclaimer

After several of reasons and concerns, we have decided to bring back !givecash command again. But players need to understand and take all the risks and responsibilities after the reviving of !givecash this time.

It means if any sort of problems happen to you due to:

• someone attempting to breach account of yours and steal your cash
  • someone scam the money from you
  • you send the money to wrong person

Admins and managements will not help in any way in other to get your money back.

Cheers,

Code: [Select]
[center][u][b][size=24pt]Revive of !givecash & Disclaimer[/size][/b][/u][/center]

[size=18pt]After several of reasons and concerns, we have decided to bring back !givecash command again. But players need to understand and take all the risks and responsibilities after the reviving of !givecash this time.

It means if any sort of problems happen to you due to:[/size]

[list]
[li][size=18pt]someone attempting to breach account of yours and steal your cash[/size][/li]

[li][size=18pt]someone scam the money from you[/size][/li]

[li][size=18pt]you send the money to wrong person[/size][/li]
[/list]

[size=18pt]Admins and managements [u][b]will not[/b][/u] help in any way in other to get your money back.

Cheers,

It would really be the perfect and satisfying way to solve for all the stakeholders on this issue. I entreat the management one more time to consider this solution once again. Thank you.
"...And when I am in Vice City and want to listen some power ballads about crine alert in a wind tunnel, I listen to Emotion."

Offline NukerStar_appeal

• Kiddy Fish
  • live and care
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2019, 02:51:03 PM »
WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE THAT 

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2019, 07:30:00 PM »

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2019, 09:42:49 AM »

Offline King fahad

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2019, 03:25:32 PM »
Emotional6uy u r right. I left vcmp maybe u dont know me but old players kbow me. When i left i decided to give my 9m money and hydra of 3.5m by selling it and give it to my friends like stubborn AR3A51 ABRI BLACKIE INTELLEGENT and many others but !give command is removed and i cant give my account coz that account is linked with almost 50 games like pubg clash of clans etc

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2019, 03:53:44 PM »
Emotional6uy u r right. I left vcmp maybe u dont know me but old players kbow me. When i left i decided to give my 9m money and hydra of 3.5m by selling it and give it to my friends like stubborn AR3A51 ABRI BLACKIE INTELLEGENT and many others but !give command is removed and i cant give my account coz that account is linked with almost 50 games like pubg clash of clans etc
hi fahd
long time no see
bro its seems stupid , but before you leave vcmp itsn't worth it to giveaway your account , because leaving vcmp permanent its too hard , believe me bro .