Author Topic: UNBAN APPEAL - MaraAbu  (Read 1859 times)

Offline MaraAbu551

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: MaraAbu
UNBAN APPEAL - MaraAbu
« on: August 24, 2022, 12:34:36 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: MaraAbu
Time and Date that you were banned: 3years ago.   ( https://postimg.cc/BPxgZLz9 )
Suspected Reason (if any): hacking and ban evading
IP Address: Don't know
PAC ID: (PAC: 08350)
Admin that banned you (if known): Don't remember
Extra notes: Hello there admins and management! I hope y'll are doing well. So, it's me after a long time, I know I did bad things in past, constantly ban evading & hacking. I made unban appeals many times but mangement didn't gave me a single chance because I deserved that. Now I realize and admit my mistakes that I did in past. I request you to give me last chance I promise i'll never do that shit again. I will play clean and fair. Trust me last time and give me a chance please. Thankyou!

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Siezer
Re: UNBAN APPEAL - MaraAbu
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 09:38:26 AM »
Hey there,

Can you try joining the server and take a screenshot of your ban message. So, I can dig out more about your ban because I believe your ban must have been expired by now only if it's not permanent. Also, please try to contact me on discord just in case I don't show up here on time (due to messy schedule).

Discord ID: Siezer#8618

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Siezer
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 05:37:13 PM »
Considering, you were put in list of remorse this appeal now will be addressed by Halchter. Due to your bad hacking history and continuous ban evasion, the decision is hard to make since many players were given chances in the past and they took advantage of that.

Although, I like your honesty how you’ve come forward with truth instead of hiding even though you were unbanned. Wait for his response and please abstain from joining the server as it will minimize your chances. Also, you are free to contact any staff member if decision is delayed more than two weeks or so.

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2022, 10:47:55 PM »
I don't have a vivid memory of your case. Have you cheated prior your initial ban(before the ban evasion)?

Offline MaraAbu5512

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: MaraAbu
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2022, 06:11:19 PM »
Hey there Halchter!

First of all I wanna say that I forgotten my previous forum's account password. That's why I made an new account.

After permanent ban I didn't did anything. I just changed my computer after 4 or 5 months. After a long time  I installed VC:MP in my computer. I wanted to play Littlewhiteys but I was permanent banned from Littlewhiteys then I didn't joined the server. After that without joining server I made an appeal on forum. I didn't have discord. I told my friend Drakola to talk with Siezer on discord. Siezer asked for a screenshot of joining server. But when I joined the server I saw that I'm not banned from server anymore. But I didn't played a single minute nor I logged in. I just took screenshot and closed the server I sended a screenshot to Drakola he sended it to siezer.

Here's is the screenshot of joining server. https://imgur.com/a/5BhT76Y

Thankyou!

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2022, 06:17:13 PM »
Hey, that's nice but you didn't really answer my question.

I am kinda busy lately and I don't wanna delay this more, I was in big dilemma whether to give you a chance or not.

So far I couldn't find anything concrete we banned you for(speaking of your very first ban before you started evading your bans). I believe we might have made a mistake on our part then, by playing this mod a lot I've faced a lot of its imperfections myself so I am not certain as much as before regarding a few of the bans we dropped. It still doesn't really excuse you evading your bans.

I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt even though you self-admittedly said that you hacked, also I am gonna go against my word years ago and let you play on the server once again. I believe you are already unbanned PM me if otherwise.

Keep in mind that breaking any high severity rule will most likely lead to perma ban again.