Author Topic: Hello old friends!!  (Read 4878 times)

Offline MeltdowN

Hello old friends!!
« on: October 12, 2022, 12:35:46 PM »
Hey old friends,

Been a long time since I tuned in. Just thought about you guys today and I d like to say playing in this server remains one of my cherished memories from my adolescence and early adulthood years. I am now an intern in a hospital as I finally graduated med school!. I hope y'all are doing well yourselves and who knows maybe one day we will all gather and play in the server again just like good old times

STAY AWESOME!!!!

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

Re: Hello old friends!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 09:19:20 PM »
Meltdown, I kid you not - I was minding my own regular business and suddenly felt for checking SAMP forum after being away for a few years (WTF LOL).'

Even if we had our ups and downs I still remember you as a wholesome person! Wow, I even forgot what I wanted to say, I didn't expect anyone on this forum to be active, what a coincidence.

Good to hear you've worked out with your career, who knows, we still might see each other again

Offline Renii

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2022, 09:35:05 PM »
Meltyyy  :D
Good to hear from you again after all this time. I think everyone here feels the same way. Those years were just great where we all just had fun and had little to no responsibilities..

Missed you too Zai  :-*  ;D

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 06:30:59 PM »

Hey fellas! It's nice to see you after such a long time.

Feels great that you're doing well with whatever your occupation at this moment might be. This community has done a tremendous job of keeping people together even if our paths go different ways. I really appreciate the fact people are still lurking the forums as this place has presented home for the majority of us during our puberty years.

LW's server is still up and running, so feel free to join if and whenever you feel like. Would be amazing to catch up with you every once in a while. :)

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2022, 09:32:59 PM »
Hey guys!

I really appreciate the fact people are still lurking the forums as this place has presented home for the majority of us during our puberty years.

LW's server is still up and running, so feel free to join if and whenever you feel like. Would be amazing to catch up with you every once in a while. :)
It might take long before someone shows up again, but we're still here ;)

Would love to come back ingame once, even tho i don't have San Andreas installed anymore...if i ever find the will and time to do it, i'll surely join LW again

p.s.: Ace Ventura <3

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2022, 04:26:13 PM »
hi

Offline SultanSaleem

• SA-MP Donator
  • #MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: SultanSaleem
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2023, 12:55:56 PM »
God I miss the good ol' SAMP days (':
#MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2023, 01:10:13 PM »
God I miss the good ol' SAMP days (':

hello there, yeah me too :*

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2023, 04:51:58 PM »
I mean - who does not miss the good ol' SA:MP days?

Offline burner_

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2023, 06:47:12 PM »
oh my god!! i was just sitting and daydreaming about random things and i suddenly remembered about this server and how much fun ive had back in the day in it! the nostalgia is unreal aaaaaaa
how did time go so fast? i still cant believe its been already 7 years, i played this every single day back in around 2015-16, i was like 14, im now 21 years old and graduating too!
although we've all moved on with our lives, its great to see all of you still here, i hope you're all happy and doing well!

i recognize all of you and your names! :D
i remember zaibatsu being a complete menace on the server
i remember some cool people like trung, myle, jayce, gulraiz, aryan, hanney, morphine, captain (and more but i forgot their names :()
i remember people getting banned and then being bullied on the forums ;D
i remember the events that got alot of people salty and some that were extremely fun
i remember the unturned server existing for a while and i raided all of you (im still sorry ;w;)

i wish i could go back and experience this again, its really sad. life goes on, but i wont forget about this server
thank you for creating something in my childhood thats still so memorable to this day

thats all! hope to see you guys soon, if not, take care!

Offline Trung

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2023, 04:32:27 AM »
oh my god!! i was just sitting and daydreaming about random things and i suddenly remembered about this server and how much fun ive had back in the day in it! the nostalgia is unreal aaaaaaa
how did time go so fast? i still cant believe its been already 7 years, i played this every single day back in around 2015-16, i was like 14, im now 21 years old and graduating too!
although we've all moved on with our lives, its great to see all of you still here, i hope you're all happy and doing well!

i remember some cool people like trung, myle, jayce, gulraiz, aryan, hanney, morphine, captain (and more but i forgot their names :()
i remember the events that got alot of people salty and some that were extremely fun
i remember the unturned server existing for a while and i raided all of you (im still sorry ;w;)

i wish i could go back and experience this again, its really sad. life goes on, but i wont forget about this server
thank you for creating something in my childhood thats still so memorable to this day

I almost cry while reading this, this is such a good time in our life. SA-MP was a part of my life, I had many friends by playing this game. I still remember everything we made over and over years. Hope to see you guys in real life soon.

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2023, 02:41:23 PM »
So many known names showing up here!<333 Miss you guys

I mean - who does not miss the good ol' SA:MP days?

I know I do.

Here someone retrieved all memories <3 I still can't believe you are 21 now Burner! Still feels like you are that small naughty kiddo' Best wishes for your adulthood! Btw Pops is really furious you don't remember her name lol

There's always another way

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2023, 04:30:30 PM »
Btw Pops is really furious you don't remember her name lol

Pops... who? Don't recall seeing that name before.

It's nice seeing you again, bud. Good to hear you're doing well. :)

Offline burner_

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2023, 01:54:10 PM »
I almost cry while reading this, this is such a good time in our life. SA-MP was a part of my life, I had many friends by playing this game. I still remember everything we made over and over years. Hope to see you guys in real life soon.

hi trung! its been a while! :D

Here someone retrieved all memories <3 I still can't believe you are 21 now Burner! Still feels like you are that small naughty kiddo' Best wishes for your adulthood! Btw Pops is really furious you don't remember her name lol

hey myle! its been so long! and yeah i remember pops, she was very kind to me back then, and shes super cool too! tell her im sorry ;-; my memory would be hazy after 7 years yaknow aaaaaa
im actually glad i moved on from being a kid, because i was so cringy back then and was in my edgy toxic phase, but im sure everyone here went through that :v, i barely even knew how to communicate lol
wish you great as well! <3 :D

It's nice seeing you again, bud. Good to hear you're doing well. :)

hello runey! i remember you! you were very fun to play with back then! hope everything is going well for you too!
take care guys!

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2023, 03:59:39 PM »

You described what we all feeling too :) For me and for the most of us this was our childhood indeed :)