Author Topic: Ban appeal - [Sb]Hunter  (Read 1170 times)

Offline [FS]Hunter

• Tiny Fish
  • Awards VC-MP Dumbest Player (2020)
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [Sb]Hunter
Ban appeal - [Sb]Hunter
« on: January 06, 2023, 05:50:28 PM »
Nick used whilst in-game: [Sb]Hunter
Time and Date that you were banned: a year ago
Suspected Reason (if any): ban evade keep repeating this mistake
IP Address: idk
Admin that banned you (if known): [Mk]Stubborn, p4t
Extra notes:
Dear admins, I want to let you know that I kept repeating my ban evade because I wanna play let me go in the past so that I can highlight the importance of the whole story. I was banned 1 year ago at the start of 2022 for a single death evade due to falling out from a building. I came into the server by a mistake there was an error in LW it was allowing banned players. I only came to check my ban time. But, admins banned me for a ban evade it was 2 weeks. after 2 weeks in the beginning I insulted p4t IDK why I was supposed to do that. and p4t issue Perma ban on me. So, after it, I kept repeating my evades even though I crossed the limit. I am ashamed of myself I should appeal my ban before so that I could play as a usual player. I love the server too much. So, due to this habit, I could not stop even in my Perma ban to evade a ban for playing over here. Now, I realize it's a bad habit to disturb admins. So, I request all the admins to forgive me because, I want to start playing as a normal player But, If the admins allow me to play as a normal player I assure all of you this time that I will never repeat my ban evade even I will never do any death evade. I apologize for all the things. I request all the admins of lw to unban me. because I wanna play over here. I will respect all the staff and all players as I do before. with hopes you guys will provide me last chance to correct myself.

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Ban appeal - [Sb]Hunter
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 03:50:05 AM »
Nope.

-Add me on PSN-

Offline [FS]Hunter

• Tiny Fish
  • Awards VC-MP Dumbest Player (2020)
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [Sb]Hunter
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 09:09:10 AM »
Dear admin, p4t I am really ashamed of myself and want another chance to improve myself I will never repeat any type of mistake again. I assure you that I will never do this. And, I apologize to you for the insult and my toxic behavior toward you. If You provide me a chance then, I assure you that I will show my improvements as the most active player in lw. I will stay active Stop the cheaters and Help members as I do before. I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 09:59:41 AM by [FS]Hunter »

Offline Alpays

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • #hypedupLW
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Alpays
  • PAC ID: 62033
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2023, 11:41:46 AM »
Your ban appeal has been denied based on staff team's decision.
"old games don't stop being good" -p4t, 2020