Author Topic: Regarding my unban appeal  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Casper.

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Dark Fighters
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [DF]Casper
  • PAC ID: 42662
Regarding my unban appeal
« on: April 02, 2023, 09:31:16 PM »
Regarding this unban appeal:
https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php?topic=35820.0
I know the reason for the deniening, it was because I did ban evade today. Yes, as I said, I did ban evade because you are incapable of resolving an issue. I posted this unban appeal on January 31st and no decision has been made even after 2 months. VCMP is dead.
AdTec and Stormeus please shut down VCMP.

Offline Waluta

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: MK.Waluta
Re: Regarding my unban appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 10:45:11 PM »
There is something like discord where you can always ask for it, besides these days there is more activity there than on the forums :p

Offline cool3^

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [MK]cool3
  • VC-MP: [MK]cool3
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2023, 09:11:12 PM »
Go back where you came from, cheater. You have no place here anymore. You think playing under alias will help you, and yea, you're still using cheats. No one cares about your appeal, and it's your problem, not ours. Don't make any more posts here or in the ban appeal section, and the next time you make a sinister post like this, I'll ban you from here as well.

Locked.

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2023, 11:24:44 PM »
You wouldn't know this because clearly you're out of touch with reality, but the server is far from dead.  It was never dead.  YOU became dead to us a long time ago, and by making this stupid "appeal" or whatever you call it, you dug your own hole a little deeper.  Great job!

-Add me on PSN-