Author Topic: why i am banned???  (Read 4228 times)

Offline KILLERX.

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
why i am banned???
« on: August 22, 2013, 09:27:29 AM »
Nick name: [vip]xxkillerxx
date: 22-8-2013
reason:breaching into some other accounts
IP Address:182.185.65.127
Admin :Avenger

Extra notes:
 Dear admin i don't know why you banned me for unspecified reason,players know that i never hacks and never do something against rules ,but today when i was playing smoke2joints banned me for reason :bye bye.after it when i try to log in again i were logged in but then after 5 or 10 seconds admin avenger banned me for reason breaching into someone accounts [something like this were showed].now i appeal to avenger that please unban me i don't break any rule of little whitey's....Hope you get me avenger.and unban me.
waiting for your reply.Thanks...
Hello, need any help? pm me

Offline IvanTheFilipino

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Re: why i am banned???
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 03:00:27 PM »
I May not have proof, but i have seen numerous logins with the Location name "Pakistan"

....I also noticed that [EAF]King, Which lives here at us Philippines. Connected from Pakistan

If you didnt try to breach numerous accounts, Maybe some other guy messed with your computer and did it.

"No Matter how old VC:MP is, It's still awesomely classic"

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 03:02:57 PM »
Not very bright are you? I banned you for joining the server as [dna]habla then you made as ass of yourself. Now, in what you just said, you admited to login back into the server, which is evading. So just because of that one reason, you won't be unbanned. If you keep trying to evade, your ban will just be longer and longer.

Offline KILLERX.

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 03:43:44 PM »
i didn't try to login from someone other account .and i also have my personal computer and no one can use it.so plz unban me.

Offline KILLERX.

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 03:47:07 PM »
And 50% of pakistanis use vc mp not only me uses vcmp in pakistan.

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 06:12:53 PM »
Well guess what? it was the exact same ip as you so don't try that excuse. We can see who joins under what ip you know. You got caught and that's that. You'll stay banned.