Poll

Unban [Sb]Hunter Give me a last chance

Unban yes
1 (33.3%)
Absolutely not
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: March 30, 2023, 06:58:11 AM

Author Topic: Ban Appeal - Hunter  (Read 1358 times)

Offline [FS]Hunter

• Tiny Fish
  • Awards VC-MP Dumbest Player (2020)
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [Sb]Hunter
Ban Appeal - Hunter
« on: March 19, 2023, 01:05:15 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame:[Sb]Hunter
Time and Date that you were banned: 2 years ago
Suspected Reason (if any): death evades after it is continuously banned evade.
IP Address: idk
PAC ID: i'm not sure
Admin that banned you (if known): Morphine, Alp, Stubborn, hatcher.
Extra notes:
Subject
Ban appeal [Sb]Hunter

Dear admins,
I want to let you know that I kept repeating my ban evade. because I wanna play let me go in the past so that I can highlight the importance of the whole story.

I was banned 1 year ago at the start of 2022 for a single death evade due to falling out from a building. I came into the server by a mistake there was an error in LW it was allowing banned players. I only came to check my ban time.

But, admins banned me for a ban evade it was 2 weeks. after 2 weeks in the beginning I insulted p4t IDK why I was supposed to do that.

and p4t issue Perma ban on me. So, after it, I kept repeating my evades even though I crossed the limit.  I am ashamed of myself I should appeal my ban before so that I could play as a usual player.

I love the server too much. So, due to this habit, I could not stop even in my Perma ban to evade a ban for playing over here. Now, I realize it's a bad habit to disturb admins.

So, I request all the admins to forgive me because I want to start playing as a normal player But If the admins allow me to play as a normal player I assure all of you this time that I will never repeat my ban evade even if I will never do any death evade. I apologize for all the things. I request all the admins of lw to unban me. because I wanna play over here. I will respect all the staff and all players as I do before. with hopes, you guys will provide me last chance to correct myself.

Offline Alpays

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • #hypedupLW
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Alpays
  • PAC ID: 62033
Re: Ban Appeal - Hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 02:35:13 PM »
When was the last time you tried to join the server?
"old games don't stop being good" -p4t, 2020

Offline [FS]Hunter

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 09:23:27 AM »
Dear Admin,

I've annexed a screenshot below through you can collect my play time and stats. I'll never repeat this again I assure you If I get unbanned. I want a last chance and I'll improve myself.

Screenshort Link: https://paste.pics/MJQL9

Offline Alpays

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • #hypedupLW
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 07:17:16 PM »
If you want this ban appeal to go forward, please answer the question, just tell me when was the last time you have connected to server, not when you played last time with your account i mean, when was the last ever time you connected on lw's?

Offline [FS]Hunter

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2023, 10:04:51 AM »
Oh, I took your question wrong sorry! According to my guess, I think I connected in lw 6 days ago. I'm not sure because I continuously ban evades. I assure you it will not happen I demand a last chance. let me know if you need any more material from me I'll provide it to prove myself.

Offline [FS]Hunter

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2023, 08:12:21 AM »
?

Offline Alpays

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • #hypedupLW
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2023, 04:54:36 PM »
Being honest is a good step for your ban appeal however, not everyone deserves a 3rd chance, you were given a final chance to play in the server despite having a long history of breaking rules, continiously ban evading, false reporting admins and trying to frame them in 2022. You wasted it quickly by again, breaking rules and evading your ban. Since then, you are evading your permanent ban for one year straight, making a ban appeal once a month and asking for another chance when you can't give up ban evading, therefore none of the staff members think you deserve one more chance neither your beatifully written ban appeal means a lot to us when you were just spamming connections on the server with offensive nicknames towards the staff members. Your ban appeal is denied.