Author Topic: UNBAN ME THIS INSTANT  (Read 1994 times)

Offline LAZLOW_JONES

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
UNBAN ME THIS INSTANT
« on: October 20, 2013, 05:10:56 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: LAZLOW
Time and Date that you were banned: On the Eve of the Twentieth of October, Two Thousand Thirteen, Anno Domini
Suspected Reason (if any): Slaughtering sinners from the heavens above with swirling blades of steel atop my levitating horseless carriage
IP Address: The same IP which I am posting from
Admin that banned you (if known): The Peerless -=Smoke2jointS=-
Extra notes: Greetings, littlewhitey server staff! I am not worthy. I feel extremely humbled in the presence of such masters of the Vice City Multiplayer craft as yourselves, but please hear me out. I killed a lame stats padder twice with a helicopter (thoroughly enjoying his tantrums when I ruined his sprees), left, and discovered that I was BANNED when I rejoined later! Oh, no! What ever rule did I break? I thought that this was a KICKABLE offense, with a maximum of two warnings? What happened here? I want to know what's going on, and I want to know right now!

Offline Avenger

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2014)
    • Awards
Re: UNBAN ME THIS INSTANT
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 08:27:41 AM »
Wait for Smoke2jointS to reply...

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 03:03:20 PM »
I banned you because you were warned and laughed it off, did it again and promptly ran away. You know the rules, you know it's frowned upon, but you chose to keep doing it.
I was going to unban as soon as we talked to you about it, but your sarcasm has earned you another day.

Offline LAZLOW_JONES

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 06:40:10 PM »
Thank you, my lord. I do apologize for the sarcasm. I have learned my lesson, and it shan't be done again.

Offline Avenger

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2014)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 05:27:18 PM »
Resolved.