Author Topic: SAMP DEAD? HEYY GUYS  (Read 4949 times)

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

Re: SAMP DEAD? HEYY GUYS
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2020, 05:25:15 AM »
Kinda is yeah, I don't mind Kye is cashing in but making the internet tab the same as hosted is kind of a wack move.. it makes me doubt SA-MP's future.  Then agian it has more players then ever with the Russian android client.. but they're likely not going to play on English servers.

What do you guys think of Y_Less's open.mp project? Apparantly it will be fully compatible with SA-MP gamemodes including plugins. Rather see everyone working together on SA-MP but I feel like it's not that bad of a move cause it could revive the GTA:SA multiplayer community and he seems pretty serious about it and has it well thought out.

Have you been in contact with Lop_Dog lately xD

Offline Sneaky

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: SAMP DEAD? HEYY GUYS
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2020, 11:32:42 AM »
Kinda is yeah, I don't mind Kye is cashing in but making the internet tab the same as hosted is kind of a wack move.. it makes me doubt SA-MP's future.  Then agian it has more players then ever with the Russian android client.. but they're likely not going to play on English servers.

What do you guys think of Y_Less's open.mp project? Apparantly it will be fully compatible with SA-MP gamemodes including plugins. Rather see everyone working together on SA-MP but I feel like it's not that bad of a move cause it could revive the GTA:SA multiplayer community and he seems pretty serious about it and has it well thought out.

Have you been in contact with Lop_Dog lately xD

Wow that's crazy.. I talked with several people about Lop_Dog a few days ago, no I haven't and back then I barely knew him.. why?