Author Topic: unmute application  (Read 1864 times)

Offline 55DX

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Nope
  • VC-MP: 55DX
  • PAC ID: 57246
unmute application
« on: August 06, 2021, 03:38:21 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: 55DX
Time and Date that you were mute: 3 years ago
Suspected Reason (if any): Spamming
IP Address: idk
Admin that mute you (if known): Halchter
Extra notes: hello guys i'm a loyal guy so please ummute me please i'm broken becz i'm mute please unmute me
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 06:15:50 PM by 55DX »

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Siezer
Re: unmute application
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 03:46:23 PM »
Are you sure, you were muted three months ago? If yes, can you share some evidence on server join or whenever you are typing in the chatbox, the response it shows.

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 10:58:45 PM »
I don't have vivid memories. As far as I remember you were spamming with greetings in public chat/pm, then I decided to unshun after a while and you kept repeating yourself over and over like you used to. You don't show any signs that you've changed, since you untiringly spammed admins and managers on both discord and in-game to be unmuted, very recently. Not to mention your UIDs are tied to many other accounts which means you also evaded the shuns.

Can you give me any good reason to unmute you?

Offline 55DX

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2021, 06:15:00 PM »
Are you sure, you were muted three months ago? If yes, can you share some evidence on server join or whenever you are typing in the chatbox, the response it shows.
Lol i am muted 3 years ago

Offline 55DX

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2021, 06:16:39 PM »
I don't have vivid memories. As far as I remember you were spamming with greetings in public chat/pm, then I decided to unshun after a while and you kept repeating yourself over and over like you used to. You don't show any signs that you've changed, since you untiringly spammed admins and managers on both discord and in-game to be unmuted, very recently. Not to mention your UIDs are tied to many other accounts which means you also evaded the shuns.

Sorry bro i dont have good Resone

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2021, 12:58:41 PM »

Sorry bro i dont have good Resone
Denied.