Author Topic: banned with no reason  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Dani

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
banned with no reason
« on: November 09, 2021, 10:03:09 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: DaN!
Time and Date that you were banned: 2 days
Suspected Reason (if any): country abuser
IP Address: idk
PAC ID: idk
Admin that banned you (if known): Grizzy
Extra notes: Fuck you grizzy son of a whore bitch mother fucker, I did not insult any fcking country I just called them ''noobs from dust poor countries'' because they are laggers playing from a fcking cafe , But I did not mention any fcking country mother fucker son of a bitch, giving ban with not reasons, if you felt offended is not my fcking problem fcking grizzy because you are a fcking poor too stupid son of a bitch, protecting ur fcking laggers with wood computers. defending those shitty rookie cafers with mustaches at the age of 14-16, you were offended that you also live in the  desert grizzy son of your fucking mother and also you have mustaches on ur fcking ugly face idiot

Offline Grizzy

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2020)
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [MK]Grizzy
  • PAC ID: 57461
Re: banned with no reason
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 10:21:15 AM »

Just because you don't mention the country's name in your comments, doesn't change the fact you are abusing it. Anyway, this isn't your first time abusing country or on the racism front. You were shunned before for the same reason.

Also, there was a report regarding your death evade. So you are now banned for 1 week 2 days. Ban will expire on 18/11/2021 11:57:35.

Happy vacation!

Denied.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 11:48:45 AM by Grizzy »

Offline Ryz

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2012)
    • Portfolio
    • Awards
  • PAC ID: 421
Re: banned with no reason
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 06:56:07 PM »
Extra notes: Fuck you grizzy son of a whore bitch mother fucker, I did not insult any fcking country I just called them ''noobs from dust poor countries'' because they are laggers playing from a fcking cafe , But I did not mention any fcking country mother fucker son of a bitch, giving ban with not reasons, if you felt offended is not my fcking problem fcking grizzy because you are a fcking poor too stupid son of a bitch, protecting ur fcking laggers with wood computers. defending those shitty rookie cafers with mustaches at the age of 14-16, you were offended that you also live in the  desert grizzy son of your fucking mother and also you have mustaches on ur fcking ugly face idiot

This ban application is denied and locked; however after reading the 'extra notes' added here I felt compelled to reply. Just reading this makes me sick, how dare you be so disrespectful and utterly revolting towards another human being. Forget the fact that he is an Administrator of this server, this is disgusting behaviour. Your comments are vile. You are very lucky to be only banned for 9 days for the offensive shown here, personally I would of added alot more time just because of your attitude and nasty comments.

I very rarely post much on the forum these days or get involved within the community but this really got under my skin.

If anything, this should be a reminder that this kind of language and behaviour should not be tolerated. A ban appeal does not give you the right to abuse anyone, be it a staff member or another player.