Author Topic: Unban Appeal - Thunder_Bird  (Read 1409 times)

Offline RandomAsianMan

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Unban Appeal - Thunder_Bird
« on: November 16, 2021, 10:08:26 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: Thunder_Bird / habla45
Time and Date that you were banned: 2-3 years, dont really remember
Suspected Reason (if any): Hacks usage, banevade and what not
IP Address: 37.111.135.127
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): Rajput, Haltcher, suriattacker and recently Alpays
Extra notes: I used to use cheats and annoy other players with it in all servers but I have changed myself not by words but with actions. I am unbanned in all vc-mp servers and have been playing cleans since 2-3 years(you can confirm that however you want if that even matters). as for LW, I admit I have recently been banevading but not with the intention to use cheats or annoy players but to just play. the nick I used while banevade is habla45 and I played clean with that nick which clearly shows im not interested in cheating anymore. So, instead of keep banevading and getting ban again and again, I decided to post an unban app instead of wasting time on banevade :) .
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 10:10:21 AM by RandomAsianMan »

SI999

Re: Unban Appeal - Thunder_Bird
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 10:27:18 AM »
Sorry for posting here xd 😅
https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php?topic=25358.msg257940#msg257940
When I saw him on RTV server, he looked like a good player and honorable  He should be given a chance, When I saw his name in the list, I did not see anything like it, He is now feeling ashamed, so forgive him, When I saw his name in the list, his name was not in the list at all, I think this is a noble man And you can see in the list that the name is not in list Each player has a duty to help the other player I helped him with this case because he seemed like a real person

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Unban Appeal - Thunder_Bird
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 09:35:18 PM »
Denied.