(1/1)

Peoples Party:
Nick used whilst ingame: Hello786/Healthier and many other nicks
Time and Date that you were banned: 1-2 years ago
Suspected Reason (if any): continuously ban evade
IP Address: not remember
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): Halchter  And Alpays
Extra notes:  Assalam Alaikum First of all I want to tell you that I really copied and pasted because I did that because my last application was matching it.    That's because it's been two years and I haven't played any games etc since then, I don't remember exactly when was the last time I played the game, but I remember that I did the last application in October 2022 After that I didn't come to the forum nor in the game just got busy in pubg,   I will tell the truth and nothing but the truth, I have said above and I still say I don't remember exactly because he was taught even after I left the game I think I don't remember the name exactly but I will tell you the truth.  Can't remember exactly  I connected with last time or when. I request you all to unban me now please and I will never do these acts again.     

Alpays:

--- Quote from: Peoples Party on February 06, 2024, 04:10:46 AM ---I will tell the truth   

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Peoples Party on February 06, 2024, 04:10:46 AM ---Can't remember exactly  I connected with last time or when

--- End quote ---

Be honest with this and tell us what you remember, what was the last time you ban evaded and under what nickname?

Peoples Party:
In our Islam, telling a lie after greeting is considered a biggest sin, I have told you in the above application that I do not remember exactly when and with what name I logged in last time, All I remember is that I joined the last time in October 2022, I don't know the exact time, I don't know the date. Last time as long as I can remember I joined last time with Healthier nick, I entered that too by mistake and after that I exited.

Alpays:

--- Quote from: Peoples Party on February 08, 2024, 06:39:04 AM ---In our Islam, telling a lie after greeting is considered a biggest sin

--- End quote ---

Yeah, yeah, you're only making a ban appeal here because you've been dishonest and untrustworthy :D

My conclusion is, I don't like how you're trying to trick me to think you are supposed to be a honest person because you're religious while you had ban appeals like this

--- Quote ---Allah look us and allah know im not ban evader or other evade unbanned me im not evader i swear of allah im not ban  evader

--- End quote ---

I think no one else here got as much as chances you had, even after lying countless times and ruining chances we gave to you, you couldn't help yourself but lie. I wanted to give you a chance because it's been a long time but it seems to me that you'd better stay banned to make everything easier for us. You also seem to join lw a few weeks ago, so yeah, denied.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version