Author Topic: Im back :)  (Read 8223 times)

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
Re: Im back :)
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 12:41:09 AM »
It's not just LW, other servers such as LVP also have less players..people just don't play sa-mp anymore, and not that many clans are around like before let's say few years ago..

I see this every time people talk about LW's or LVP, it's not true. SA:MP has loads of players and people still play DM a lot too. This russian RP community has 5 servers of 500 max player each that had all of their servers full not long ago. Clans are still actively playing attack and defense every day, polish and russian dm servers are full of players every day of the week. It's not sa:mp that's dying it's LW's, people play sa:mp because many still have shitty computers and can't afford to play newer games, the older players mostly left because they either have good enough pc's to move on or simply actually did get bored. The only authentic fun in servers like LW's or LVP is the forums because you still see some old names pop up and can laugh at the stupid comments some idiots make.

Offline BiG_Sm0k3

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2011, 12:47:24 AM »
The only authentic fun in servers like LW's or LVP is the forums because you still see some old names pop up and can laugh at the stupid comments some idiots make.
lol thats exactly what i do :) and ye rp servers  rulez for nabs.

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2011, 11:12:00 AM »
It's not just LW, other servers such as LVP also have less players..people just don't play sa-mp anymore, and not that many clans are around like before let's say few years ago..

I see this every time people talk about LW's or LVP, it's not true. SA:MP has loads of players and people still play DM a lot too. This russian RP community has 5 servers of 500 max player each that had all of their servers full not long ago. Clans are still actively playing attack and defense every day, polish and russian dm servers are full of players every day of the week. It's not sa:mp that's dying it's LW's, people play sa:mp because many still have shitty computers and can't afford to play newer games, the older players mostly left because they either have good enough pc's to move on or simply actually did get bored. The only authentic fun in servers like LW's or LVP is the forums because you still see some old names pop up and can laugh at the stupid comments some idiots make.

I've checked some polish dm servers lately because I was curious what makes them so popular. And sorry, but currently what our script offers is really poor comparing to those servers.

Offline [A]Bills

• Adult Fish
  • Founder of The A-Team [A]
    • [A]lph[A] Clan
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2011, 04:05:42 PM »
I didnt Know u but welcome back and nice to meet u! ;D 8) :)

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »
I've checked some polish dm servers lately because I was curious what makes them so popular. And sorry, but currently what our script offers is really poor comparing to those servers.

that's because the best polish scripts are leet