Author Topic: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION (8-4-2020)  (Read 697848 times)

Offline Freak

Re: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION - (27-4-2017)
« Reply #2145 on: June 10, 2011, 07:23:56 PM »
respects to freak then, even tho disco always kills anything that moves. would be nice if more players played like freak does tho (has nothing to do with skills)
::)
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline Huggy

• SA-MP Donator
  • Was a proud LW player
    • Awards
« Reply #2146 on: June 10, 2011, 07:24:50 PM »
How u can be the first when i never stoped shoting them  :-X
ok i m second  ;D ;D

maybe back.

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2147 on: June 15, 2011, 11:41:11 PM »
- News:
- We removed the GHX CW and it's traces from our history, and we'll withdraw our rematch application shortly. Revise our CW conditions for more information. Proofs are crystal clear and are provided by LW and LVP admins, PM me if you need to check them.
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline Hybrid

• Tiny Fish
  • [GHX]
    • Awards
« Reply #2148 on: June 16, 2011, 12:20:05 AM »
Gtfo. Why don't you just admit that you lost?.

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2149 on: June 16, 2011, 12:28:12 AM »

Well, we were nice and we admitted it just like we "admitted" 2 losses before. We were about to rematch you with our proper lineup as you already know, but it seems that our lineup won't work too. As mentioned at the link above, we will remove CWs vs clans who have members that were proved to be cheating before or after the CW, especially if one of them is at the lineup.

Banned from LVP for toggling: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=28651.0
and now, Banned from LW for airbreaking undercover or "from another computer": http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,15755.msg155802/topicseen.html#msg155802
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline Hybrid

• Tiny Fish
  • [GHX]
    • Awards
« Reply #2150 on: June 16, 2011, 12:32:02 AM »

Well, we were nice and we admitted it just like we "admitted" 2 losses before. We were about to rematch you with our proper lineup as you already know, but it seems that our lineup won't work too. As mentioned at the link above, we will remove CWs vs clans who have members that were proved to be cheating before or after the CW, especially if one of them is at the lineup.

and now, Banned from LW for airbreaking undercover or "from another computer": http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,15755.msg155802/topicseen.html#msg155802

I'm gonna proofe that I didn't both soon, trust me.
Anyways, we don't give shit if you won't admit you lost, we're not removing the WIN from our history. Gtfo once again.

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2151 on: June 16, 2011, 12:38:15 AM »

Anyways, we don't give shit if you won't admit you lost, we're not removing the WIN from our history. Gtfo once again.

When you prove it here or on LVP we'll gladly add it back and rematch you, best of luck.

Offline Hybrid

• Tiny Fish
  • [GHX]
    • Awards
« Reply #2152 on: June 16, 2011, 12:46:27 AM »

When you prove it here or on LVP we'll gladly add it back and rematch you, best of luck.

Who gives fuck if u add it or not, we won.
also, dont u ever dream about rematchin noobs

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2153 on: June 16, 2011, 12:54:07 AM »

Who gives fuck if u add it or not, we won.
also, dont u ever dream about rematchin noobs

If you don't care then don't post here. ;o BTW, we won't rematch a clan that fought us with a player who is banned on 2 servers for 2 different types of hacks, unless if the opposite is proven on 1 of the 2 servers.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:04:45 AM by [V]jOjO »

Offline Slide

« Reply #2154 on: June 16, 2011, 01:12:22 AM »
Well Anna_ Hybrid, you was caught for armor hacks to, some time ago.

If im right.

And it's not a fair win in that CW, since there was togglers in your CW line up.

Offline lolplz

• Kiddy Fish
  • lazy
    • Awards
« Reply #2155 on: June 16, 2011, 12:56:22 PM »
Well Anna_ Hybrid, you was caught for armor hacks to, some time ago.

If im right.

And it's not a fair win in that CW, since there was togglers in your CW line up.
there wasnt anyone togglin?

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
« Reply #2156 on: June 16, 2011, 01:16:51 PM »
[GHX] Looks like an epic shit clan even more now...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Offline Hybrid

• Tiny Fish
  • [GHX]
    • Awards
« Reply #2157 on: June 16, 2011, 01:17:42 PM »
Maybe we do, but we still can beat any clan on lw.

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2158 on: June 16, 2011, 01:28:10 PM »

I guess few clans will like to do CWs/rematch against you. What's the point of playing vs a clan that has a player in the lineup (actually the leader) who's banned for toggling on a server, and for airbreaking on another server?! I have better choices, and I guess that's how it works for others.

P.S. Feel free to ask me to clean up this discussion whenever you want.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:32:43 PM by [V]jOjO »

Offline Freak

« Reply #2159 on: June 16, 2011, 01:32:36 PM »
With your lag, yes.
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(