Author Topic: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION (8-4-2020)  (Read 697999 times)

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
Re: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION - (27-4-2017)
« Reply #2490 on: July 23, 2012, 12:20:28 PM »
Awesome!  ;D

Offline SKY

• Quad Buddy
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • GrandDaddy Bikerr, LETS GET IT LETS GO!
    • Awards
« Reply #2491 on: July 23, 2012, 02:19:25 PM »
Since 2008
If you are not part of the quadbuddy association than we can not be friends.

Offline Voodoo

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Opportunist :)
    • Awards
« Reply #2492 on: July 23, 2012, 03:21:17 PM »
Lazy to have a quick look on Training Lands? The tour balloon is ready to serve!

Stay tuned for a smarter /cw!

why would u jojo or anyone else loose his time with such a pointless thing instead of organizing trainings or training CWs? You faking/imitating activity or what?

----------------------

-----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2493 on: July 23, 2012, 04:22:14 PM »
Lazy to have a quick look on Training Lands? The tour balloon is ready to serve!

why would u jojo or anyone else loose his time with such a pointless thing instead of organizing trainings or training CWs? You faking/imitating activity or what?
Why are you criticizing us when you could be training? We prefer to spend our free times in productive things. You think it's "pointless", we think it's an added value for those who appreciate details.
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline Voodoo

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #2494 on: July 23, 2012, 06:00:02 PM »

Why are you criticizing us when you could be training? We prefer to spend our free times in productive things. You think it's "pointless", we think it's an added value for those who appreciate details.

Well I do train (not RW tho cuz its just as pointless as this shit you do) but I cant play games all the time. Noone cares about details in a SA-MP training server - they are not meant for stunt or flying with something stupid around, u just go in there and pwn some asses to get better. Its your server anyway, Im just sayin its pretty useless stuff and you are imitating activity.

----------------------

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2495 on: July 23, 2012, 06:40:30 PM »
Noone cares about details in a SA-MP training server - they are not meant for stunt or flying with something stupid around, u just go in there and pwn some asses to get better.

Here's the part where people with alien minds started to think about differentiating their server. Anyways, next update is related to the CW system, and I'm sure that players who prefer the "just go in and ...." will like it.

Don't bother yourself with our "fancy" updates, because we probably still have loads of these.
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #2496 on: July 23, 2012, 08:45:35 PM »

Well I do train (not RW tho cuz its just as pointless as this shit you do) but I cant play games all the time. Noone cares about details in a SA-MP training server - they are not meant for stunt or flying with something stupid around, u just go in there and pwn some asses to get better. Its your server anyway, Im just sayin its pretty useless stuff and you are imitating activity.

RW useless? Depends on where you like to play. Actually the whole game is useless, it's not supposed to have any use, it's just fun. Accusing someone of "imitating activity", that's what's useless :P No idea what the baloon does but it looks fine to me ;)

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
« Reply #2497 on: July 23, 2012, 08:58:07 PM »
* blewert looks at jOjO

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2498 on: July 23, 2012, 09:40:12 PM »
* blewert looks at jOjO

SWEEEET!!!!! x) that's ancient. ;o  I just found this one, you were always chilled. <3

28-4-2008

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
« Reply #2499 on: July 24, 2012, 02:34:22 AM »
ahahah epic :D

Offline Voodoo

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #2500 on: July 24, 2012, 05:33:32 AM »
yeah go on and delete my posts  :)

----------------------

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2501 on: July 24, 2012, 01:26:30 PM »
yeah go on and delete my posts  :)
@ Miczi - yeah RW is useless and boring. You dont have to be a genius to realize that RW DM servers are pretty much dead (including LWs unfortunately, where I started to play and learnt some basics about RW). But WW and A/D particularly - thats the better side of SA-MP DMing, where u can actually use ur brain unlikely the mechanic moves u do in RW. But we went to another topic.

95% (shown above) of your post is Off-topic, and I can find reasons for deleting the remaining 5% alone. I can be lame with you without interfering with the framework of my role.

"why would u jojo or anyone else loose his time with such a pointless thing instead of organizing trainings or training CWs? You faking/imitating activity or what?" is not criticism, this is bashing. "pointless" and "useless" have nothing to do with criticism. Don't expect me to welcome your following posts when I can see that you're undermining the efforts of our scripters.

Now go prepare a pen and a paper to set a plan for criticizing our next move. (even if it's a balloon!) Don't switch the subject to "don't go to defense mode", because your "criticism" is invalid at the first place.

Not to mention that you probably know that I don't let it go when you start bashing my clan randomly. You're acting as if it's surprising to you.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:12:30 PM by [V]jOjO »

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #2502 on: July 24, 2012, 07:56:43 PM »

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2503 on: July 25, 2012, 09:28:22 PM »
Less rage at clan wars!

Why ruin your mood and waste your time waiting for the server administrators to either start a clan war, or kick these annoying noobs who ruin your experience?

/cw on Training Lands is more fun because:
- It's always available on the default Training Lands game mode.
- It lets you set a team password after you join the zone, only your team members can remove the password.
- After your team leaves the zone, the team password will be auto reset to allow other players to use /cw.
- Scores are auto reset whenever the /cw zone is empty.
- After a round ends, your team gets respawned and stays frozen for few seconds to get ready for the next round.

We're still improving it step by step.
If you have any practical suggestions for a less annoying CW experience, PM me.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:39:34 PM by [V]jOjO »

Offline Sl0c4N

• SA-MP Donator
  • This Is What Perfection Looks Like
    • Awards
« Reply #2504 on: July 25, 2012, 10:26:48 PM »
Awwwww :P OL!