Author Topic: Post random stuff here  (Read 461235 times)

Offline EnzoMortelli

Re: Post random stuff here
« Reply #1845 on: September 06, 2015, 10:56:39 PM »
Has this forum always been this obnoxious
Only since certain people don't get banned anymore.

Offline [Aventador]

• SA-MP Donator
  • They all are nabs
    • Awards
« Reply #1846 on: September 06, 2015, 11:30:42 PM »
i would worry more about this one:

That's more than 16 hours a day. Judging by the amount of kills and deaths he has i say he didn't get 70% of online time pausing or afk...
Is that mikael?

S0n1c

« Reply #1847 on: September 06, 2015, 11:38:18 PM »
i would worry more about this one:

That's more than 16 hours a day. Judging by the amount of kills and deaths he has i say he didn't get 70% of online time pausing or afk...
At least mikael doesn't claim he has a girlfriend and he spends 4-5 hours a day with her, lol

Offline [Aventador]

• SA-MP Donator
  • They all are nabs
    • Awards
« Reply #1848 on: September 06, 2015, 11:47:43 PM »
yep
To be honest, I don't know how he plays so long, takes a few hours filling bank and days to spend it (although I doubt he spends it a lot) it's quite boring after a bit, no minigames, no stunts, same races over, same cunt players
Seriously you'd think he'd get bored lmao, I used to get bored too.

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #1849 on: September 06, 2015, 11:59:06 PM »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 03:54:19 PM by PatriotNumberOne »

Offline L0kw

• SA-MP Donator
  • History Is Written From Survivors!
    • Awards
« Reply #1850 on: September 07, 2015, 12:54:10 AM »
@S0n1c - He must be dreaming of it so often that he actually claims that he's got one irl, which i believe are pure lies. If he ever had one, he SHE surely left him mins after they'd fallen in love with each other... Probably bcs the guy was complaining about how trees aren't pixeled and not ''SA:MP" styled.
LMAO maybe thats true

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #1851 on: September 07, 2015, 06:40:53 AM »
[joker]playa has played for 4 weeks, 6 days, 20 hours and 43 minutes in total, meaning they have spent 5.05% of their time playing on the server.
damn, im so addicted x((, i should reduce my playing time.. :-X

Offline Freak

« Reply #1852 on: September 07, 2015, 06:43:16 AM »
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

EpicHunter

« Reply #1854 on: September 07, 2015, 06:50:04 AM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 06:26:44 PM by Jayce »

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #1855 on: September 07, 2015, 07:18:08 AM »
So called "no-lifers"... Sad what people are like these days... What the hell, the damn guy has got more hours for 59 days than i have for my 4 years of being part of LWs.... Spent 68% of his registered playing time on an online server..... that's a real disease. I'd kill myself if i played games 24/7( like 90% of this community).

@S0n1c - He must be dreaming of it so often that he actually claims that he's got one irl, which i believe are pure lies. If he ever had one, he surely left him 5 mins after they'd fallen in love with each other... Probably bcs the guy was complaining about how trees aren't pixeled and not ''SA:MP" styled.

1. one moment ppl complain they need more players on the server and when someone commits himself, theres this cunt coming and saying its a disease? we get it, your opinion is that playing video games this much isnt cool, ok understood. but why the fuck u need to add those comparisons with it being a disease and u'd kill urself. fuck off, now thats what i call sad. maybe he cant go outside doing other activities, maybe he's crippled in a wheelchair (99 sry lol), who knows, there can be millions of reasons. when he's able to do what he likes, then why not?

2. this has actually nothing to do what u believe, u just posted it to provoke him

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #1856 on: September 07, 2015, 09:54:28 AM »

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #1857 on: September 07, 2015, 10:07:43 AM »
Zaibatsu it is called addiction love and it is a desease.

maybe he cant go outside doing other activities, maybe he's crippled in a wheelchair (99 sry lol), who knows, there can be millions of reasons.

we both know there is nothing personal between them. I doubt they even talked to eachothere before.

Exactly, this fag comes and disses him without knowing his story.

Therefore I advise you to calm the fuck down and to get off ur high heels. You dont just fkn insult people this way

Welcome to internet. I say what i want and how i want - exactly as that cunt did. Thanks for your advice but I'll pass.

and when it comes to dissing others i can make u sit the fk down

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1858 on: September 07, 2015, 10:23:25 AM »
I'm behind zaibatsu on this one. Calm down and let the guy play, those are some harsh words runi.

S0n1c

« Reply #1859 on: September 07, 2015, 10:29:20 AM »
Lol everyone calm the fuck down and enjoy my meme \o/  ;D ;D you too Infee jajjaajajjaja ik it hurts but its the truth you gotta accept it  ;) ;)