Author Topic: Post random stuff here  (Read 461232 times)

Offline EnzoMortelli

Re: Post random stuff here
« Reply #1860 on: September 07, 2015, 10:50:17 AM »
So called "no-lifers"... Sad what people are like these days...
I'm sorry but this comming from someone who played SA-MP for three years is just the mother of hypocrite. Nobody in their right mind would play this shit for more than half a year and you think you stand any better than someone who did not even play for two months yet.
That is comparable to a 30-year occasional smoker complaining about how ridiculous he finds how a 1-year chain smoker isn't able to cut back on their addiction, while puffing away a cigarette.
You posted improvident shit all over the forum before, but your lack of consideration in this post has hit a new record low.

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #1861 on: September 07, 2015, 11:18:53 AM »
All i am saying is you could have givrn your opinion on the matter in a nicer way.

I could have and i decided not to. Exactly as u decided the same replying to me.

Last i can still male u get of your high jorse if i was to diss you  :P  ;)

cant wait

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #1862 on: September 07, 2015, 11:21:04 AM »

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #1863 on: September 07, 2015, 12:02:44 PM »
Grammmmmmar nazi me noeshlibidish ur post

Offline elof

• MTA:SA Race Admin
  • I've been to Brighton too! So What.
    • Awards
« Reply #1864 on: September 07, 2015, 01:47:09 PM »
I think you're all nuts!

EpicHunter

« Reply #1865 on: September 07, 2015, 04:02:41 PM »

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #1866 on: September 08, 2015, 12:02:20 AM »
Read everything very carefully, with a lot of patience & here's what i got:

@Zaibatsu - I said what i meant to, but what i agree with is that my post was filled with anger and usually untolerated insults. The way you replied is sort of retarded and with little too much agression.

1. one moment ppl complain they need more players on the server and when someone commits himself...

#QualityOverQuantity(used to take place in Enzo's sig). I never complained about the playercount for real, since i used to enjoy the server more when there were average around 10-15 players a day than thinking about how stupid and sad words is the chat filled with daily, cus it's getting old. Be more specific next time when you talk generally about people...

its a disease?

Yeah, could you even imagine that internet has become a serious and still remains as big problem for over a decade...

we get it, your opinion is that playing video games this much isnt cool, ok understood.
Glad that i've been understood! Now i guess we can close this case calmly...

but why the fuck u need to add those comparisons with it being a disease and u'd kill urself.

oops.... more unexplained things.... Pointed out somewhere above.

fuck off, now thats what i call sad. maybe he cant go outside doing other activities, maybe he's crippled in a wheelchair (99 sry lol), who knows, there can be millions of reasons. when he's able to do what he likes, then why not?

Why i usually don't consider more facts than just one is because i go with the most logical one & always straight. + none of the things you numberred could be true, but only caused due to lazyness of certain players( as i'm aware of whole time).

this has actually nothing to do what u believe...

I posted what i wanted/meant to, don't get what you tryin to say there...

u just posted it to provoke him

How would you know? Wasn't meant to troll/shit around, as S0n1c has been doing from the start. Obviously been taken as provocative, but his problem(and of yours, too).

I'm behind zaibatsu on this one. Calm down and let the guy play, those are some harsh words runi.

Indeed, but you can't run from the truth, Fusez. I was at least being completely honest and had nothing to lie about. However, i've already admitted that i went too far with the post tho, even if it's got all my thoughts  in there.

No problem with him playing at all, stating that there's something called 'a life', apart from being stuck inside of online community. He can play as much as he wishes to.

I'm sorry but this comming from someone who played SA-MP for three four years is just the mother of hypocrite.

Being a hypocrite would describe last year's me( and backwards). I definitely used to change my opinions fast, and to occassionally say something OT or bullshitting, but everybody's learning from their mistakes(hopefully). At this point your statement would be correct if i didn't point out already all of this.

Nobody in their right mind would play this shit for more than half a year and you think you stand any better than someone who did not even play for two months yet.

You yourself have been playing this so called ''shit'' for 6 years(since '09 if i'm right) and then are trying to correct the statement that has obviously been false since the beginning. I don't like being compared with others, so i'll please you not to do it in the future. In that case, i stand better because i never got bored of it before nor i said it's "idiotically low-graphic, retarded game" or w/e, and because it's common sense. If he played this game as much as i have, then would be pointless telling that i'm "any better".

That is comparable to a 30-year occasional smoker complaining about how ridiculous he finds how a 1-year chain smoker isn't able to cut back on their addiction, while puffing away a cigarette.
Cus i don't think that way... so lol...

You posted improvident shit all over the forum before, but your lack of consideration in this post has hit a new record low.
I did, can't deny it. "Lack of consideration".... Considering that your post is incorrect because i've already explained why never consider many options at the same time, my "new record" is no more, sorry to break your joy watching me raging, getting mad, crying/dying because you thought you owned me or whatsoever is the matter here.

I think you're all nuts!

While elof is here to bring some fun!

Anyway, i stated facts, shared my opinions and thoughts with you, and therefore leaving this piece of argument. Have a great day!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:05:23 AM by Run1 »

S0n1c

« Reply #1867 on: September 08, 2015, 12:30:52 AM »
I think you're all nuts!
Yes I am \o/ jajajaj  ;D ;D

Offline [BB]Diablo

• Adult Fish
  • Bleed or beat it!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [BB]Diablo
« Reply #1868 on: September 08, 2015, 01:17:15 AM »
Here's some news for people who are fighting over Mikael's (AKA Illumination) playtime.
He's afk atleast 8 hours in a day golddigging.The time he's actually in front of keyboard is no more than 6 hours when I play with him..So relax..Thank you :D

Offline Freak

« Reply #1869 on: September 08, 2015, 05:40:34 AM »
It doesn't matter how many hours he spend in the server. It's not even your business.
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

EpicHunter

« Reply #1870 on: September 08, 2015, 06:39:53 AM »
It doesn't matter how many hours he spend in the server. It's not even your business.
I agree with this guy srsly.
Stop talking shit about others lifes non of your business at all.

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #1871 on: September 08, 2015, 07:20:10 AM »
Read everything very carefully, with a lot of patience & here's what i got:

@Zaibatsu - I said what i meant to, but what i agree with is that my post was filled with anger and usually untolerated insults. The way you replied is sort of retarded and with little too much agression.

#QualityOverQuantity(used to take place in Enzo's sig). I never complained about the playercount for real, since i used to enjoy the server more when there were average around 10-15 players a day than thinking about how stupid and sad words is the chat filled with daily, cus it's getting old. Be more specific next time when you talk generally about people...

Yeah, could you even imagine that internet has become a serious and still remains as big problem for over a decade...

Glad that i've been understood! Now i guess we can close this case calmly...

oops.... more unexplained things.... Pointed out somewhere above.

Why i usually don't consider more facts than just one is because i go with the most logical one & always straight. + none of the things you numberred could be true, but only caused due to lazyness of certain players( as i'm aware of whole time).

Anyway, i stated facts, shared my opinions and thoughts with you, and therefore leaving this piece of argument. Have a great day!

1.so if u insult someone, its just filled with anger and when i do the same to u, then my response is retarded? hypocrit.
2.i never said u complained about it. protip: if u dont like main chat, f7 twice. what more specific? i exactly wanted to point out in general there have been topics a la "how to increase playercount" hence i said "ppl complain about it" not "u complain"
3.internet is a big problem over a decade? dafuq seriously?  ive never felt internet is a problem. if u feel so, then dont use it?
4.your personal  "& straight" logic is just your opinion and never a fact. i just pointed out a few reasons there COULD be behind someone being online 24/7 (not literally ofc incase u didnt get it). if i knew the exact reason, i wouldnt list some of them.
5."caused due to lazyness of certain players( as i'm aware of whole time)." - i thought u guys had never even spoken before, now suddenly u've been aware all the time that he's lazy? or who are u talkin about

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #1872 on: September 08, 2015, 11:56:28 AM »
Left the discussion, no point in spamming the forums with something that doesn't really matter to any of us. I said what i had to, to express my thoughts,but
Oh wow. I have to say your ability to take criticism is very impressive

Otherwise you wouldn't accuse me of being "hypocrite", complainer and some other stuff... Anyway, admins should definitely delete this and we all should pretend like nothing of this ever happened. Is that fine? We clear?
I could be arguing all day long, but none of these makes actually any sense. Different thoughts, different personalities.
Zaib, if you wish to continue with this, mr.Wall is always available.

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #1873 on: September 08, 2015, 12:13:42 PM »
there wasnt any criticism towards me in the 1st post at all therefore i cant really comment how i take it.
why i called u a hypocrit, is pointed out in the 1st sentence of my last last post.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #1874 on: September 08, 2015, 12:17:50 PM »
Back ontopic